HOM vs. Infinite Crisis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pointinel
im hoping this is still acceptable for this board... am i wrong mods?

anyways

who got this summer on lock?

Marvel or DC?

long pig
http://www.sternfannetwork.com/forum/images/calendar/beetle.jpg

Pointinel
i dont get it

long pig
What is there to get? He is an adonis.

long pig
House of M seems a little sloppy to me, but entertaining nonetheless, IC was just awesome. Finally, DC stopped sucking so hard.

Pointinel
"IC was just awesome. Finally, DC stopped sucking so hard."

it hasnt even started yet, right?

long pig
Oh, you meant the arc that's happening this summer, not the crisis that re-vamped superman and all. That's what I was referring to.

I still can't figure out this House of M storyline completely.

EvilCap America
Like everything Marvel has done for several years ESPECIALLY big stories its gonna be convulted suck and probably end up pissing off alot of fans when 80% of the cast is written stupidly

Infinite Crisis has been slowly shaping up to be something great the Titans/Outsiders story thats been leading up it has been cool and even unrelated comics have all been dropping hints about whats happening

jinzin
Originally posted by long pig
House of M seems a little sloppy to me, but entertaining nonetheless, IC was just awesome. Finally, DC stopped sucking so hard.

laughing out loud so true....so very true!

Piedmon
Infinite Crisis will probably be better....

Yet, I'm still buying just HoM. Oh well, a Marvel Zombie, born and bred.

whirlysplat
Both are very good at the mo

Pointinel
anybody knows the total issue count of IC?

i know HOM has about 50+ and shit

Pointinel
just to make sure thisaint about the better story, im just asking in terms of sales and fan support

and dont say "marvel easily," because DC topped marvel last may with Day of Vengeance, so its possible

whirlysplat
Interesting fact if your old enough you'll know what OMAC means.

One Man Army Core.

by John Byrne

Pointinel
what's that?

whirlysplat
OMAC was a time travelling "hero" mini series. Brother eye is his computer satterlite which "downloads" OMAC onto the host.

John Byrne created it back in the very early nineties. It was good big grin

8bitChris
Newsara had an article computing how much people will probably spend on IC vs HoM.

It ended up being like $400 something bucks for HoM + tie ins. and well over $700 for IC and all it's tie ins.

Crisis on Infinate Earths good? DC continuity still hasn't recovered from that reboot. That ended up being a jumbled mess for about two decades now.

willRules
I am a marvel fan FULL STOP. But Infinite Crisi will probably be better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.