Wolverine & Sabretooth vs Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Her durability vulnerability seriously is "Sharp pointy things", she can take a punch from Superman, but can be peirced with a needle. confused
Anyways, I've actually heard a few decent reasons why Logan & Creed could take her, so why not.

Bloodlust for Wolverine & Creed, regular WW.

black robb
Since it's two of them they might win since she isnt invulnerable

Nataku8188
Creed uses Wolverine as a weapon. But WW still beats them to death with their own limbs... or does she? I really have no idea.

CorderaMitchell
Toss them into the nearest ocean tied together as a punishment, until they play nicely.

xmarksthespot
Sharp pointy things? WTF???

stormfront13
an arrow has gone through her skin before, i bet adamantium will also

willRules
I say WW will take this cos of her speed but its quite a good fight match up nonetheless

shaolin9976
Wonder Woman is stronger and faster against these two...but with Wolverine and Sabretooth tag teaming her...I'm not sure she can handle them both at the same time...

Dark Thor
WW can seduce the two idiots with her body

olympian
With her speed she shouldnt be bothered by any of these two.

Note that i said " shouldnt..."

shaolin9976
but since Wonder Woman was defeated by the Storm...then I would give the two at least a 40% chance of winning...WW wins 6 out of 10

olympian
Shaolin that was in Dc /marvel crossover wassent it?

Maybe its me but i dont count those because they wer voted by the fans. And as good as Storm is i dont see her beating WW.

In that same crossover we had Logan beating Lobo and i guess we all know how that would go hmmm

shaolin9976
Olympia...true...I guess crossovers don't really count.

Solidus Snake
fight ends in six seconds

she flies into the air and swoops down at mach three and grabs one of them and hurls him spaceward.

repeat.

or fly down at mach three in her armor with her magic sword/or any sword for that matter and slice them to ribbons. if she can hit them in a joint, she could easily romove thier limbs.

jinzin
depends on one key factor...anticipation.....

both logan and cyber ( a guy comparable to creed but not as good fighting ability as him) caught quicksilver off his guard by anticipating the oncoming attack, leading the target and pinpointing where he was going to be before he got there...like slade did against flash but to a far lesser extent.....logan also did this to speed demon and ogun....

now if they can do that wonderwoman can't do much....we already covered why going toe to toe would be a really bad idea...(being that her limbs would be chopped off)....the thing is...I'm willing to bet she doesn't start out the fight like that....she being tha amazonian warrior she is, isn't a coward...she usually fights her opponents in melee combat....I'm convinced that due to her ego, the fact that this is how she begins her fights, and that she doesn't have precognitive knowledge of what wolverine and sabes can do or are made out of....she wouldn't last very long.....

if she knew what needed to be done before the fight got started she could probably end it quick...punch the ground causing a huge earthquake logan and creed lose their balance and she capatalizes on it....rogue did this sort of thing against a dazed and confused sabretooth and flew into him, punching him out of a skyscraper....wonderwoman can do the same...but she may have a hell of a hard time KOing them....does punching them outside the immediate field of combat count as a win if they're not KOed? anyways...it could go either way just depends how the given characters approch the situation...I just think logan and creed have a better chance a securing a victory here than she does...

xmarksthespot
Sharp pointy things... What the f**k?

jinzin
laughing out loud yeah I know.......i know......sad

olympian
Thats something i dont get with Logan. He has trouble with Shang Shi. With Electra. etc.

And then he hangs around with guys like Cyber and even Herc and taggle quicksilver. ( btw what issue did he do that )

I know Herc has tagged and put silver down but at least he has minor "super" speed feats. And enchanted reflexes due to his godly heritage.

But Logan? Damnn wink

About the fight...Wonder Woman. Her durability is very low compared with other top tier guys and gals. But she does have the bracelets. magic in nature to protect her. Shes more skilled and stronger than either of these two.

jinzin
her being more skilled is debateable....she's an extremely good fighter but frankly batman's out grappled her before and only got his ass handed to him because she's worlds stronger than himself.....given this...I think that sabretooth and wolverine could both easily be her superior in fighting ability...

olympian
But strengh its something you have to count with, right? If someone is stronger you bet its going to make a difference. She is way stronger than both Saber and Logan and skilled also. Both in grappling and martial arts. So she has the advantage here. Add super speed that the duo lacks and more usually than not she wins.

Of course logan later gets her number, you know he never actually "loses" happy

EvilCap America
WW is really potentially scary.Super speed pretty dang high strength and these days shes training with people like Lady Shiva

Maybe clone several more Sabertooths to even things out

xmarksthespot
What if we add a couple more Weapon Plus experiments in? Fantomex and the remaining Stepford Cuckoos.

Wanderer259
Where's Draco in all of this?

Fanboy
Well I read this thing on Wonder Woman and it says her fighting skills are at Unearthly rank same thing with her strength and I saw her lift 4 train cars so I think Wonder Woman can take them both down.

Draco69
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Where's Draco in all of this?

Sweet Mother of God. I've been gone for a week or two and ALREADY Wonder Woman is subjected to this crap? sad

Come on people. *sigh*

Yes, sharp pointy things can cut her, HOWEVER it takes an incredible amount of force to do so. Her invulnerability is much like that of the Hulk and Thor. Her skin is extremely dense. She doesn't possess a forcefield like the likes of Superman or Captain Marvel. In short, they would, at the most and luck was on their side, manage to make a couple of scratchs on her. That's it. And I'm being generous

What makes you think they will actually manage to hit her? She can FLY.
She can deflect/dodge blows from the likes of Zoom, the Flash and Superman's heat vision. But 2 pairs of adamantium claws are outside her abilities? Think people.

I can't keeping do this forever.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
Sweet Mother of God. I've been gone for a week or two and ALREADY Wonder Woman is subjected to this crap? sad

Come on people. *sigh*

Yes, sharp pointy things can cut her, HOWEVER it takes an incredible amount of force to do so. Her invulnerability is much like that of the Hulk and Thor. Her skin is extremely dense. She doesn't possess a forcefield like the likes of Superman or Captain Marvel. In short, they would, at the most and luck was on their side, manage to make a couple of scratchs on her. That's it. And I'm being generous

She can deflect/dodge blows from the likes of Zoom, the Flash and Superman's heat vision. But 2 pairs of adamantium claws are outside her abilities? Think people.

roll eyes (sarcastic) He's back! Happy Dance

Hey, guy.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Draco69

Come on people. *sigh*

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You must have forgottten that they have adamantium and can heal, bub. stick out tongue

olympian
This is adamantium Draco. It beats anything wink

CorderaMitchell
No, why need that when they can heal? In some peoples definition of healing, they NEVER take the damage.

sbo
No contest. Wolvie and Sabretooth get trashed and WW doesn't break a sweat.

Badabing
evillaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.