LADIES...Answer My Question About Boyfriends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Alright, this wasnt even my idea. My boyfriend Daniel and I got into a big big big discussion last night over 'masturbation' of men, and he wanted me to start this thread/poll.

What do you ladies think (that have boyfriends or that have very close guy friends) of your man masturbating?

Ladyluck
fine with medroolio

SimpleSeduction
*scratches head* I don't have a bf. But I have several close male friends, and I'm fine with it. It's perfectly normal

The Russian
I'm a man and masturbation is so buetiful, it's like candy it's like when your walking in the dark upstairs and you think theres another step but there isn't and you almost fall, but there is nothing but ground there to catch you it's just like that

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by The Russian
I'm a man and masturbation is so buetiful, it's like candy it's like when your walking in the dark upstairs and you think theres another step but there isn't and you almost fall, but there is nothing but ground there to catch you it's just like that
Lol. Well..I know its natural and all..but I have iffy views on it.

Linkalicious
Orgasms truly are the best invention since cheese.

The Russian
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Lol. Well..I know its natural and all..but I have iffy views on it.

YOU GOT IFFY LIKE STIFFY Happy Dance

T.M

i hate it when i think there another step yes

sooo annoying

The Russian
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Orgasms truly are the best invention since cheese.

i LLIKE CHEESE, I LIKE ORGASMS, I LIKE CHEESY ORGASMS, ORGASM FLAVORED CHEESE*

Morbid4Daniel
YOU GOT IFFY LIKE STIFFY Happy Dance
Lol...
Thats just plain wierd dude lol.

silvertsume
as long as he's thinking of me when he does it...

Morbid4Daniel
Lol I like that. That's how it should be.

Linkalicious
Originally posted by silvertsume
as long as he's thinking of me when he does it...

Only way to ensure such a thing is to be there to help.

T.M
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Only way to ensure such a thing is to be there to help.

true.

Ladyluck
hahaha

The Russian
NOOOO YOU GATTA DUNK THAT SH!T IN PEANUT BUTTER AND HAVE ALOT OF PETS

silvertsume
NOOOO YOU GATTA DUNK THAT SH!T IN PEANUT BUTTER AND HAVE ALOT OF PETS ew!! laughing out loud my dog doesnt lyke peanut butter

Morbid4Daniel
Hehe droolio Link...I wont go into that! LOL.

T.M
NOOOO YOU GATTA DUNK THAT SH!T IN PEANUT BUTTER AND HAVE ALOT OF PETS

blink

im scared...

SlipknoT
NOOOO YOU GATTA DUNK THAT SH!T IN PEANUT BUTTER AND HAVE ALOT OF PETS Stop it with the ****ing caps.

The Russian
CAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSS

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Stop it with the ****ing caps.
Agreed. Lol.

Morbid4Daniel
CAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSS
Shutup or Ill report you, wierd al.

The Russian
MABE I SHOULD REPORT YOU

Morbid4Daniel
What am I going to get in trouble for?

The Russian
FOR MAKING FUN OF MY HANDICAP

Morbid4Daniel
Lol.......

silvertsume
roll eyes (sarcastic) omg.. play nice now..

Linkalicious
For the love of human kind, women put and end to this epidemic of masturbation once and for all....put out!

shellie
Alright, this wasnt even my idea. My boyfriend Daniel and I got into a big big big discussion last night over 'masturbation' of men, and he wanted me to start this thread/poll.

What do you ladies think (that have boyfriends or that have very close guy friends) of your man masturbating? its great... and more amazing when you join in.

Morbid4Daniel
LOL

The Russian
RIGHT ON RIGHT ON WHAT IF THE TEARS NEVER END WHAT IF THE NIGHT BECAME MORNING WE WOULD BE STUCK IN A NEVER ENDING ABYSS OF LIGHT ....WHERE INSOMNIACS CAN RUN FREE IN THERE NEW HABITAT

Morbid4Daniel
Then id say you have problems, man. Hit the cap locks button, and talk normally.

The Russian
WHAT IS MY CAPS LOCK TO LOUD FOR YOU IM SORRY ILL TURN THE NOISE DOWN

a1hsauce
russian seriously, quit with the caps please

Morbid4Daniel
No, you'll just get a warning from the moderator. And if you continue then you'll most likely get banned.

Freaky Zeeky

confused

lil bitchiness
My sagnificant other masterbates, so what? It never was an issue, and it never will be.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by shellie
its great... and more amazing when you join in.

Oh Gosh yes droolio

Ronny

What do you ladies think (that have boyfriends or that have very close guy friends) of your man masturbating? Well I wouldn't exactly drool blink but its perfectly natural and since I'm not gonna put out he has to find someway to be satisfied without cheating

Ronny
WHAT IS MY CAPS LOCK TO LOUD FOR YOU IM SORRY ILL TURN THE NOISE DOWN *flashback* BIIIIIG confused

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Ronny
Well I wouldn't exactly drool blink but its perfectly natural and since I'm not gonna put out he has to find someway to be satisfied without cheating
Lol Good way to put it stick out tongue

Short'n'Sweet
i just stumbled on this thread, i don't have a boyfriend..........today, but i have loads of guy friends and i don't care if they do, but just don't talk about it around me.And one of my guy friends is "The Russian" don't ever say any of that stuff around me ok?Weirdo.But yah i think it is normal for guys to do that i mean creepy in a why but not, yah know what i mean?

syko freak

What do you ladies think (that have boyfriends or that have very close guy friends) of your man masturbating? ok with me i mean i dont think half of them can live with out it.

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by syko freak
ok with me i mean i dont think half of them can live with out it.
we cant! eek!

carnival_junkie
I so voted for the "Drool" option.

as bash.org so WONDERFULLY put it.

"Male masturbation is a personal turn off for me, so I'm looking for a guy that doesnt masturbate, even when he's single."
"HAH! GOOD LUCK, B*TCH."

barge
im doing it right now

Trance/Paragon
im always throbbing my 14inch schlong

silvertsume
^ u posted here.??.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SeptemberRain
My girlfriend dosent like it when I masturbate, because she does that for me. Plus I dont really care because I have no need to, thanks to her

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Trance/Paragon
im always throbbing my 14inch schlong

Pretty much when you say those things, it isnt even a quarter of the size you brag that it is...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by SeptemberRain
My girlfriend dosent like it when I masturbate, because she does that for me. Plus I dont really care because I have no need to, thanks to her
I heard from some science type shit that statistically men quit, or cut WAY down on their masturbating after they have sex. True or False?

Alpha Centauri
Depends on the guy I would imagine.

Even a guy who gets laid alot probably wouldn't quit masturbating because there are times when you want it but can't get it. Cut down though, maybe.

Although I don't think sex is a substitute for masturbation. Masturbation isn't just a means to relief yourself. It's probably used as a means to gain pleasure whilst imagining something other than what you're used to.

But then I've never had a girl who's had a problem with it.

-AC

Maynard-is-god
this thread = droolio

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Even a guy who gets laid alot probably wouldn't quit masturbating because there are times when you want it but can't get it. Cut down though, maybe.

Although I don't think sex is a substitute for masturbation. Masturbation isn't just a means to relief yourself. It's probably used as a means to gain pleasure whilst imagining something other than what you're used to.

-AC
Well true, not completely, they may masturbate every once in a while but not as much as before, most likely.
Lol im TOTALLY the only girl in the whole world who has a prob with men and masturbation.

Maynard-is-god

-AC

i love your toolness

Alpha Centauri
What about it do you have a problem with?

The ONLY thing I've ever known to be a worry for girls is that their boyfriend may just be saying he's thinking of them when he's not. But beyond that, it's mostly just the christians.

-AC

CorderaMitchell
Whats the old comical saying, "If you want it done right, do it yourself." cool

Maynard-is-god

The ONLY thing I've ever known to be a worry for girls is that their boyfriend may just be saying he's thinking of them when he's not. But beyond that, it's mostly just the christians.

-AC mostly just the christians....well put my friend...well.....put

Morbid4Daniel

-AC

AC, honestly...I wish I knew. I tried and tried to find somewhere, the problem in my mind, and what it was that made me think about it and make it such a problem...and the only thing I came to was jealousy. It's not so much that he may be thinking of other things than I, considering..he has pics of me stashed away lol. I wont get into that, but anyway I guess its the fact that he puts 'his personal self' before me. I realise I dont have to be the center of attention 24/7 to him, but...that's just the way I feel. It just gives me plenty of feelings like jealousy, curiosity,etc.
I mean, truthfully I DONT do it, and I dont have a d%ck to tug on, so I guess I dont know what its like, but...Idk.

Maynard-is-god
AC, honestly...I wish I knew. I tried and tried to find somewhere, the problem in my mind, and what it was that made me think about it and make it such a problem...and the only thing I came to was jealousy. It's not so much that he may be thinking of other things than I, considering..he has pics of me stashed away lol. I wont get into that, but anyway I guess its the fact that he puts 'his personal self' before me. I realise I dont have to be the center of attention 24/7 to him, but...that's just the way I feel. It just gives me plenty of feelings like jealousy, curiosity,etc.
I mean, truthfully I DONT do it, and I dont have a d%ck to tug on, so I guess I dont know what its like, but...Idk. d*ck to tug on eh?....well.....shifty....i could say something here but i dont think i should shifty

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
d*ck to tug on eh?....well.....shifty....i could say something here but i dont think i should shifty
laughing out loud I think I know lmao lmao.

Clovie

What do you ladies think (that have boyfriends or that have very close guy friends) of your man masturbating? i don't think about it.
it's safer messed

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Clovie
i don't think about it.
it's safer messed
Cant get it out my mind lol.

Alpha Centauri
Females masturbate.

If you don't, you should actually try it. You'll like it. To paraphrase Cordera, nobody knows what you like better than you do. If you choose not to do it, that is your choice. Shouldn't really be forced on him. But really, try it. No harm in trying.

From my experience, I've never ever had a problem with girls masturbating, nor have any guy I know. Infact, it's normally the opposite.

To cure the curiousity just ask him why he does it or what it's like for him, I guess. You'll NEVER know what he's actually thinking of but trust is the best way to go. You seem to be very big on how great your relationship is so I didn't take you for the sort of person who would be jealous at her boyfriend pleasuring himself.

I wouldn't worry about it, in all honesty. You still get to do stuff with him at the end of the day right? Well then.

-AC

Clovie
Cant get it out my mind lol. you shouldn't think/worry about it...

AC is right..i think... yes

Morbid4Daniel
Females masturbate.

If you don't, you should actually try it. You'll like it. To paraphrase Cordera, nobody knows what you like better than you do. If you choose not to do it, that is your choice. Shouldn't really be forced on him. But really, try it. No harm in trying.

From my experience, I've never ever had a problem with girls masturbating, nor have any guy I know. Infact, it's normally the opposite.

To cure the curiousity just ask him why he does it or what it's like for him, I guess. You'll NEVER know what he's actually thinking of but trust is the best way to go. You seem to be very big on how great your relationship is so I didn't take you for the sort of person who would be jealous at her boyfriend pleasuring himself.

I wouldn't worry about it, in all honesty. You still get to do stuff with him at the end of the day right? Well then.

-AC
I know they do.

I have, my dear, I didnt very much like it. To give you my honest opinion, I dont get anything out of it with the things I've previously tried. I tried every method under the book lol. <Too much info>

I think I've had that conversation before, and he told me it was because he liked it and it felt good. <Typical answer from a male on that subject, I suppose>.
Yes, yes I didnt take myself for that kind of person either..with my previous boyfriend I didnt so much as THINK of it, or worry of it, but I guess its because im attached at the hip to Daniel, and I dont know how good I got it.

Well, not right now, no. I barely get to see him once a week. The internet and phone are our only ways of communication unless we go somewhere over the weekend and my parents say its alright to invite him along. I get to see him this Friday and Saturday, but we're going places, we wont get any 'time at home'. lol.

Morbid4Daniel
you shouldn't think/worry about it...

AC is right..i think... yes
I was born with some kind of anxiety disorder, I take medicine for it but..its summer time..who needs meds when you're home!?

Clovie
I was born with some kind of anxiety disorder, I take medicine for it but..its summer time..who needs meds when you're home!? blink try focusing on something else maybe confused

Morbid4Daniel
blink try focusing on something else maybe confused
okay wink

Clovie
good happy

CorderaMitchell
Females masturbate.

-AC

That, and, the fact that women usually have much better sexual experiences after learning how they tick, since their genital physiology is more sophisticated than males. Sex is communication, that is the key, you try on a person you don't know, how will you know how the girl ticks?

Also this is america, sex is a "bad" thing, when it should be beautiful. With the right person and mindset of course.

Alpha Centauri
In that case, you should be happy he does it.

It's all to easy for the mind to stray if you have to incentive.

-AC

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by SimpleSeduction
*scratches head* I don't have a bf. But I have several close male friends, and I'm fine with it. It's perfectly normal

whats this? sad

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
That, and, the fact that women usually have much better sexual experiences after learning how they tick, since their genital physiology is more sophisticated than males. Sex is communication, that is the key, you try on a person you don't know, how will you know how the girl ticks?

Also this is america, sex is a "bad" thing, when it should be beautiful. With the right person and mindset of course.
They wont know wink
But sex is out of the question right now, I say. Not saying im in a rush but I never get to see him other then when he's invited over to go with us somewhere. My parents are OVERLY protective.Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
In that case, you should be happy he does it.

It's all to easy for the mind to stray if you have to incentive.

-AC
wink

CorderaMitchell
lol

Morbid4Daniel
heheheh

CorderaMitchell
Are we even making a point anymore?

Morbid4Daniel
Lol, not that I see laughing out loud

CorderaMitchell
You are a funny one.

Morbid4Daniel
You are a funny one.
Why thank ya. Happy Dance

cindy8219
I don't care if guys maturbate as long as they don't do it in front of me or tell me about it. If you I don't want to know.

CorderaMitchell
Welllllllll thats just to damn bad!! jk

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by cindy8219
I don't care if guys maturbate as long as they don't do it in front of me or tell me about it. If you I don't want to know.
Yeah thats kind of how i am. What I dont know wont hurt me.

Lol Cordera stick out tongue

cindy8219
Yeah thats kind of how i am. What I dont know wont hurt me.

Lol Cordera stick out tongue

exactly. I just they do it in private.

Ronny
Lol Good way to put it stick out tongue Though i do find if oddly hot when a guy masturbates embarrasment

then again i like ands and ... well .. the other thing embarrasment

Morbid4Daniel
exactly. I just they do it in private.
thumb up big grin

Though i do find if oddly hot when a guy masturbates embarrasment

then again i like ands and ... well .. the other thing embarrasment
Me too....but.. "Other men" not Daniel lol...I think its HOT in front of me, but when he's at home...I CANT SEE ANYTHING OR DO ANTHING... (too much info)

a1hsauce
wow i didnt know this was quite an important topic to you ladies

CorderaMitchell
I'm not a big fan of it, there's other ways to make do with your time, but I'm neutral on it. I hate cigarette smoke, but as long as the people around me are a distance away, I'm coo. I can see where you're coming from. wink

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by a1hsauce
wow i didnt know this was quite an important topic to you ladies
yes

Morbid4Daniel
I'm not a big fan of it, there's other ways to make do with your time, but I'm neutral on it. I hate cigarette smoke, but as long as the people around me are a distance away, I'm coo. I can see where you're coming from. wink
Good way of saying that, as well. I hear you on that.

colossus17

what if they do it.on you?.how do you feel about that?

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by colossus17
what if they do it.on you?.how do you feel about that?
That's a different story droolio

CorderaMitchell
lol

Scoobless
you sure you wanted to post this when debating masturbation?

I can see where you're coming from. wink

laughing

Morbid4Daniel
I sure do.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Scoobless
you sure you wanted to post this when debating masturbation?

laughing

Damn you scoob, you bastard!!

Maynard-is-god
masturbation shifty

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
masturbation shifty
stick out tongue

Ronny
thumb up big grin

Me too....but.. "Other men" not Daniel lol...I think its HOT in front of me, but when he's at home...I CANT SEE ANYTHING OR DO ANTHING... (too much info) no such thing as too much information stick out tongue

Ronny
Originally posted by colossus17
what if they do it.on you?.how do you feel about that? sticky

CorderaMitchell
A sticky situation indeed.

Ronny
liquid marshmallows

Morbid4Daniel
no such thing as too much information stick out tongue
Too right you are.

A sticky situation indeed.
droolio Sticky....

Ronny
No i have a question eek! Why do guys have to be so ****ing horny all the time... I mean its not that i mind its just like AAAH dudes hard every ****ing second of every ****ing day

a1hsauce
id feel wet confused

a1hsauce
No i have a question eek! Why do guys have to be so ****ing horny all the time... I mean its not that i mind its just like AAAH dudes hard every ****ing second of every ****ing day
its called hormones dear... but yah i dunno. we are we horny all the time? erm... prolly somethin in the water

Morbid4Daniel
LMAO I know..They've always either got a boner or are playing with it elsewhere.

a1hsauce
LMAO I know..They've always either got a boner or are playing with it elsewhere.
hey! its not our fault.. its a very sensitive area

Ronny
LMAO I know..They've always either got a boner or are playing with it elsewhere. Yeah its awesome no expression

Morbid4Daniel
hey! its not our fault.. its a very sensitive area
I know, I know! Loll...stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
I'm 19.

I'm beyond all that big grin.

I'll end the debate now though. For any lady complaining that guys in their early to mid teens are horny alot, try having a penis and then we'll talk.

-AC

CorderaMitchell
only 19, you're about my age, you articulate so well, take a bow.

Morbid4Daniel
I'm 19.

I'm beyond all that big grin.

I'll end the debate now though. For any lady complaining that guys in their early to mid teens are horny alot, try having a penis and then we'll talk.

-AC
Lucky you. Lol.

Okay...Well let me go out and get one surgically attached! Jk EEEK.

a1hsauce
DETACHABLE PEEENISSSS

Morbid4Daniel
DETACHABLE PEEENISSSS
laughing out loud Daniel loves that song.

a1hsauce
lol its a funny song

Morbid4Daniel
lol its a funny song
big grin

dark1365
Get Daniel to come on KMC.

Morbid4Daniel
I tried erm He doesnt like this type of stuff.

SeptemberRain
Pretty much when you say those things, it isnt even a quarter of the size you brag that it is...roll eyes (sarcastic)

I heard from some science type shit that statistically men quit, or cut WAY down on their masturbating after they have sex. True or False?

well, I have no idea if thats true. I have sex like everyday so I have no need to masturbate. But one of my friends has lots of sex also but he says hes masturbates alot.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
well, I have no idea if thats true. I have sex like everyday so I have no need to masturbate. But one of my friends has lots of sex also but he says hes masturbates alot.
Hmm.. I guess it just depends on the person. Either that or your friend is a horny litl bugger! Jk. stick out tongue

SeptemberRain
laughing no, he probably is because he watches porn all the time too.

Morbid4Daniel
hysterical Could be! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.