Absorbing Man vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaolin9976
Who wins in a death match!

shaolin9976
I don't know if Colossus can outlast Absorbing Man in this brutal fight...With his ability to absorb anyone's powers, I'm saying he kills Colossus in this fight...

colossus17
potentially he could,.......but he is stupid.....and will loose.....colossus will outsmart him.......

shaolin9976
Colossus is not that smart..He is above average...and Absorbing man is more durable than Colossus...So i still say Absorbing Man...

colossus17
colossus was trained....in battle tactics......and AM is not more durable......he is only more durable if he absorbes something more durable.....colossus will outsmart him and make him absorb glass or s**t like everyone else does.......and AM will loose.....

shaolin9976
Yeah...sure but even if AM shatters into pieces...he'll just rearrange his molecules and go back to normal...and change into something more powerful...it's just not that easy for Colossus.

xmarksthespot
Colossus wins because he has a better name. Absorbing Man? Try a little harder.

K seriously though if this is a death match Absorbing Man wins because he can't be physically killed I think if he is in an non-human form. If I recall correctly if he's smashed or whatever he reforms.

supremthor
wat if AM was to absorb some adamantium?

colossus17
then we would find out how fast colossus really is smile

Dark Thor
absorbing man will absorb electricity and electrocute colossus

colossus17
yes because electricity affects colossus..... What the f**k?

RayIsGay
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Colossus wins because he has a better name. Absorbing Man? Try a little harder.

K seriously though if this is a death match Absorbing Man wins because he can't be physically killed I think if he is in an non-human form. If I recall correctly if he's smashed or whatever he reforms.

seriously, couldnt they thought of a beter name? Its like the Mega Man bosses, flame man, ice man, skull man....too simple!

black robb
If Absorbing Man could go toe to toe with Thor,Colossus is dead meat.(Which i am sure he wont mindnaughty)

DigiMark007
AM has a ton of capability. The only reason he loses is because he's a moron. He easily has the potential to beat Colossus, and should win except he's a villian. Put a monkey or above in control instead and Col. is toast.

-DM

long pig
No one beats AM unless they outsmart him, so unless this match is held in a place where there is glass, Colossus gets his ass beat...hard.

AM is in the real high 100class, stronger or as strong than Thor, actually, he's over powered Thor more than a few times. Also, AM doesn't tire in metal form, and can go on on forever.

He can choose between Iron form, or just absorb colossus' armor and be the same as him, but stronger. AM is pretty awesome, he can become anything, magic energy or even psi-energy. We've already saw what happens when AM gets smart in Earth-X, he basically becomes a all powerful.

colossus17
colossus can just use thanos......his biological father

black robb
Originally posted by colossus17
colossus can just use thanos......his biological father Thanos:Who's your daddy?whipColossus:You are love

colossus17
no robb.......no........

black robb
no robb.......no........ yes colossus17..........yes..........

colossus17
call me lex.......Robert go do your HW

black robb
call me lex.......Robert go do your HW last gay joke i promise big grin

colossus17
fine robert..... smokin'

black robb
fine robert..... smokin' it's robb

colossus17
same thing

black robb
anyway couldnt Absorbing Man just touch Colossus and become a giant metal man(im assuming,i dont know much about Absorbing Man)

colossus17
prob could.......

black robb
prob could....... well then isnt that just the end of the fight? I mean if Absorbing Man was organic steel too,there would be no way Colossus could beat him

colossus17
abviosuly....but AM is stupid.....but yeah most likely he wins.....unless colossus learns to run real fast....

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by black robb
it's robb '

Does it mean Robb-er? Or perhaps Robb-ery?

black robb
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
'

Does it mean Robb-er? Or perhaps Robb-ery? it means robb-your house

long pig
Absorbing man has shown to have gained telepathy......I'm serious.....confused

Once, he absorbed into light, and was doing crazy ass tricks and zipping around at light speed.
Creel=badass.

black robb
Originally posted by long pig
Absorbing man has shown to have gained telepathy......I'm serious.....confused

Once, he absorbed into light, and was doing crazy ass tricks and zipping around at light speed.
Creel=badass. What the f**k?

long pig
huh big grin He did. yes

xmarksthespot
In an altered form Absorbing man can't be killed physically, I think his powers a mystical in nature, so since this is a death match as soon as he assumes an altered form he can't die so he wins/stalemate.

Wynndar
Creel isnt dumb any more...he uses strategy and shit these days...he's like a veteran villain...and he's already been beaten 999 different ways so ur not going to surprise him with anything new.

ZephroCarnelian
What happens if Absorbing Man steps in a dog turd by mistake...? huh

colossus17
then he becomes shitman.........

Wynndar
Colossus is really tough and determined...so he has that going for him...Creel just cant be harmed these days though.

xmarksthespot
How much control does absorbing man actually have over his abilities?

Wynndar
a lot more than he had in the old days...

long pig
He's always had control over when and where he absorbs into something, just never control to any extent of how much or when to stop absorbing something.
The newer issues where he appears, and smacks around the Hulk, he seemed to be able to time how long to absorb something.

If he were to fight the Hulk, he could absorb hulks skin and be as strong and durable as Hulk, and just keep amping himself up during the fight whenever Hulk gets a good portion stronger.

His limit isn't known, but he couldn't absorb the whole earth or celestial magic/tech.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.