Least favorite characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Revan
Who are your least favorite characters from the movies, games, books, etc.

My least favorite is Kreia for manipulating everyone through blackmail especially when she just saves their life to do that. Second least is Juhani because she's whiny and blames you for destroying Taris at one point.

Darth Mantis
Jar Jar by far... Mesa think he sucks...

Emperor Revan
Mesa thinks soo too.

darth zamorak
that catgirl juhani.

With her weird accent and her cat like whisker things she annoys the hella out of me.

General Zodiac
My least favorite character is Anakin Skywalker from episode 1 and 2. 3 he was awesome but the first 2 I did not like him.

Emperor Revan
I agree with both Zamorak and Zodiac, Juhani and Anakin from 1 and 2 both sucked really bad. I'm surprised I forgot to put him in there.

Bardock42
Jar Jar "****ing" Binks......next Anakin "Iam either gay or a stupid kid" Skywalker

HimoKun
Originally posted by darth zamorak
that catgirl juhani.

With her weird accent and her cat like whisker things she annoys the hella out of me.

Try playing a woman in KOTOR and hit on her. You'll find something esle about her.

Fishy
Least favorite, Jar Jar or Juhani... No real difference.

darth zamorak
I think im gonna vomit after what himokun said.......

omg! is that for real???

Darth Mantis
^True it is...

darth zamorak
omg............ew...................

Fishy
Not really... They didn't let it continue because they feared ratings.... Stupid if you ask me. Whats wrong with Lesbians in a game... Well who cares

darth zamorak
well shes still pretty anoying am i right?

Emperor Revan
Well sure but why would you even want to try with Juhani? I could see with Mission and Bastila but Juhani? Ewww. And yes, Juhani is extremely annoying. I would've killed her when she blamed me for Taris given the chance.

darth zamorak
good point emperor

Emperor Revan
Thanks. cool

darth zamorak
well another thing thats really annoying is darth sidious from episode 3 i mean when i saw the trailer I thought he was gonna be really kool but when hes fighting mace windu and windu knocks sids lightsabre out the window and then points his ligthsabre to sids neck, sidious starts to yell plz dont kill me blah blah blah.

Sith lords dont cry for mercy wtf!!!

And also that fight he had with yoda was pretty boring, yoda was fiercely attacking while sids was boringly parrying.

Clawed The Bum
jar jar. you know what George lucus said on an interview.
C= comment GL= george lucus
C= me and my friends really think that jar jar is annoying why did you guys put him in
GL = i find that people who hate Jar Jar have no life and blame thier troubles on star wars. jar jar is what saved star wars episode one. and is the most liked and favorite character

( i summed it down a lot it is just what he says basically, i know it was from Supershadow.com but still...)

Darth_Glentract
why the heck is Count Dooku in there? He's awsome.

General Zodiac
Who hates Dooku?

Fishy
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Well sure but why would you even want to try with Juhani? I could see with Mission and Bastila but Juhani? Ewww. And yes, Juhani is extremely annoying. I would've killed her when she blamed me for Taris given the chance.

You do know Mission is 14 right...

Fishy
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
jar jar. you know what George lucus said on an interview.
C= comment GL= george lucus
C= me and my friends really think that jar jar is annoying why did you guys put him in
GL = i find that people who hate Jar Jar have no life and blame thier troubles on star wars. jar jar is what saved star wars episode one. and is the most liked and favorite character

( i summed it down a lot it is just what he says basically, i know it was from Supershadow.com but still...)

Everything SS is completely false and made up... Don't ever believe anything thats posted there.

darth zamorak
missions 14!? wow she looks way older

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
why the heck is Count Dooku in there? He's awsome.

That's what I was thinking... I voted Jar Jar btw....

Clawed The Bum
well that good news. becuase man i was going to leave this forums because GL acts like such a jerk. man i mean read the interview. he is like um don't blame starwars for your failure in life becuase you hate jar jar. i mean read it. there is also a dude who says that he wants her wife to were the princess leia suit and you do something i wont say what

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Fishy
You do know Mission is 14 right...

She's still kinda hot, I'm only 16 anyway, though close to 17.

Anywho, as for Dooku, I heard someone say they hated him a while back and I couldn't think of anyone else at the moment. roll eyes (sarcastic)

darth zamorak
dookus kool cus hes played by a good actor in the movies.

His ligthtsabre is the coolest imho.

Clawed The Bum
also i am 14... but i only go out with 18+ yr olds.

General Zodiac
Dooku was also Saruman who was also cool. You can't hate neither of them. Chris Lee is a good actor.

Clawed The Bum
how about bruce lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.