the force is a tool of satan!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mysterio69
umm..i know this is kind of off-topic, so mods, feel free to move this.
but for a good laugh, those who don't mind a little reading should check this out.

http://ooze.com/toolofsatan/

p. skywalker
OMG!!! what are they gonna attack next?

mysterio69
i love the R2-DEMON-2 pic. and the "which is your god?" pic.

p. skywalker
yeah it is funny that they are that retarted.. but really spongebob, harrypotter, star wars... it is sooooooooo stupid!! They need to get over it

Darth Koroni
Lol! If this isn't a joke, which I highly doubt, I really feel sorry for those fanatical morons.

Darth Jello
i thought fundamentalist religious zealotry was a tool of satan...

mysterio69
but the question is...would you get on a starship if captain jesus asked you to? what'll those religious fanatics think of next?

p. skywalker
Probely that Strawberry Shortcake is sending evil subliminal messages...LOL!!

Lord Ganon
I don't hate Christians, but some of them can be really retarded sometimes.

Darth Jello
actually, this is a prank, i've never heard of this group, ooze.com are pranksters, and i live near CO springs so i am in close proximity to most idiots

((The_Anomaly))
hahahaha!

ohh man...thats funny...

the "jesus is the force" thats hilarious...

Fishy
Lol

Darth Teeron
Someone needs to walk up to these people... And slap them with a floppy dildo. Then slap em around abit with a 2x4. Then top it off with a Dodge Ball game using a Mac Truck as the Ball.(And we get infinite throws!)

Darth_Otaku

Darthburgerking
I love the pictures, man this is hillarious it would be so funny if someone actually thought this way about the force.

Darth Bong
Was that real? I have a hard time believing that anyone could take that serious, not to mention the fact that there were actually people protesting against a Star Wars movie from a religious standpoint. WTF! smokin'

Darth Bong
I like the picture where Luke was holding his lightsaber and it said next to him "I Love 666." smokin'

General Zodiac
Is that real? That must have been written by some old guy who hates to see young people enjoying themselves. Lucas made up the Force for a movie. These people are crazy.

Joli Bug-Azi
Its a joke, if you go to thier homepage you can read that they'll explain the 'obvious' joke. So no more Christian bashing.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Darth Jello
actually, this is a prank, i've never heard of this group, ooze.com are pranksters, and i live near CO springs so i am in close proximity to most idiots
The hardcore christians do call the force the work of the devil though. They consider it magic and magic is the devil.

Darth Mantis
Then they must really hate magicians...

jango fat
hahahahaha lol

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Then they must really hate magicians...
I'm sure they like the illusionists but Dr. Strange is boned in the bible belt.

Joli Bug-Azi
I havn't heard of any protests against Star Wars but I as a Christian think that magic is evil in some sense, I mean if you really think about it, if you have the ability to use magic what is the source of your power? Now I'm not talking about disappearing acts and rabbits being pulled out of hats, I'm talking about things you use to attack people like Sidious' lighting (forgive the example).

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Joli Bug-Azi
I havn't heard of any protests against Star Wars but I as a Christian think that magic is evil in some sense, I mean if you really think about it, if you have the ability to use magic what is the source of your power? Now I'm not talking about disappearing acts and rabbits being pulled out of hats, I'm talking about things you use to attack people like Sidious' lighting (forgive the example).
But what about the fictional paladins? They usually wield magic from "God" presumably to heal and banish evil and such. The aforementioned Dr. Strange uses magic from a few jerk deities but uses their magic for unjerklike activities.

Joli Bug-Azi
Great Question, but there's one word that you used that weakens it, fictional. I hate it when stories use God to justify killing becaues they are "evil". God wouldn't give anyone power if they use it to hurt.

I for one see good in all people, misguided and unenlightened but good nonetheless.

mysterio69
man, how'd this become so serious? r2-demon-2! come on people!

General Zodiac
Star Wars is a movie! No more, no less.

Great Vengeance
No suprise here, I expect some christians to be offended by star wars. There wrong to be ofcourse but theres still material that may offend them.

LordSorgo
Sidious: Execute Order 666!
Clone troop: Isn't it 66?
Sidious: TIME TO USE SATANS TOOL ON YO FOOLISH ASS, PUNK!

Joli Bug-Azi
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
No suprise here, I expect some christians to be offended by star wars. There wrong to be ofcourse but theres still material that may offend them.

I'm not offended by Star Wars in the least, hell I love it! But I'm sure the argument has transgressed Star Wars by now.

And if you guys havn't noticed the website thing is a prank. Quite a good one if I can say so myself!

Swanky-Tuna
In all the religious review sites I've seen, they always just point out the "bad" in the movie. Like this one went into great detail over the death sticks that guy was trying to sell Obi-wan in episode 2 but mentioned nothing about Obi getting him to straighten out his life... by mindtricking him... okay, that's kind of bad.
Originally posted by Joli Bug-Azi
Great Question, but there's one word that you used that weakens it, fictional. I hate it when stories use God to justify killing becaues they are "evil". God wouldn't give anyone power if they use it to hurt.
I don't think crazy animated skeletons and mummies will sit down and reason. You gotta EXORCISE! And one and two and three!

Tangible God
lol! what whinos thought that up?

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Lord Ganon
I don't hate Christians, but some of them can be really retarded sometimes.

I am a Christian myself and to say the least this is embarresing...

These fanatical retards make us Christians look like idiots.

Darth_Rankkor
These guys are retarded. Order 66 on them, I say. Wipe them out, All of them, says I. ARRRR

Darth_Frobo
I am a christian and this is nothing more then a prank we don't beleive this at all and the fact that I actually have to defend my religion from this BS is ridiculous, an energy field in a fake universe is not evil. Christians, real ones that is aren't judgemental biggots like that BS shows we actually beleive in caring about other people though matter what they've done and being forgiving kind and compassionate and helping those who need it most as well as being the LAST to cast judgement on others so this is just crap.

Joli Bug-Azi
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
I am a christian and this is nothing more then a prank we don't beleive this at all and the fact that I actually have to defend my religion from this BS is ridiculous, an energy field in a fake universe is not evil. Christians, real ones that is aren't judgemental biggots like that BS shows we actually beleive in caring about other people though matter what they've done and being forgiving kind and compassionate and helping those who need it most as well as being the LAST to cast judgement on others so this is just crap.

Preach my brother! Preach!

Darth_Rankkor
Wipe them out. Throw them to the lions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.