Wolverine vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Usually, I have an angry symbol for my threads, but this fight......just left me....kinda....huh

Anyways, second round. mad
Takes place in a abandoned city, contestants are 30 feet apart.

Hercules the friggin GOD of something, power? Strength? Forgot.
vs
Wolverine, the guy from Canada.

Pointinel
logan will run circles around Herc.

all logan needs is to cut this fruitcake's hair, and HERC will lose all his powers.

but dont tell anybody, it's a secret

leonidas
wolvie is skilled and fast. herc has fought h2h for 4000 years. he is also immortal AND one of the 3 or 4 strongest beings in the universe.

hercules

olympian
"all logan needs is to cut this fruitcake's hair, and HERC will lose all his powers"

pssst thats Samson not Hercules.

Hercules is the god of strenght. Immortal or not and bad writting aside. he wins.

yahman
'all Logan needs is to cut this fruitcake's hair, and HERC will lose all his powers.'

Dude you seriously need to do some research on mythology.
Although your probably being Sarcky.

Sorry Mate I'm new and I'm quite slow at picking this stuff up.
Anyway the guy your talking about is Samson not herc. But i have a feeling you new that. I apologies again if you did.

Herc vs Wolverine. Really ??????????????/

I'm mean the writer would probably make it close but Herc should be able to knock out Wolverine with one punch.

long pig
You'd think they would see that. Hercules is indeed faster than Wolverine too.
Wolverine=Enhanced speed
Herc'=Godly speed

He is also second to only Hulk in strength, Thor is third, and he has a couple hundred lifetimes of fighting.

All he needs is a friggin' choke hold!

How would Wolverine win??

Pointinel
Originally posted by yahman
'all Logan needs is to cut this fruitcake's hair, and HERC will lose all his powers.'

Dude you seriously need to do some research on mythology.
Although your probably being Sarcky.

Sorry Mate I'm new and I'm quite slow at picking this stuff up.
Anyway the guy your talking about is Samson not herc. But i have a feeling you new that. I apologies again if you did.

Herc vs Wolverine. Really ??????????????/

I'm mean the writer would probably make it close but Herc should be able to knock out Wolverine with one punch.

dont sweat it, that's all we do around here.... **** around.

WOLVERINE in less than an hour, i stand by my boy.

olympian
Hercules in less than 20 minutes, i stand by him wink

yahman
Its Kinda Like Bruce Lee vs the Terminator but to a more extreme degree, E.g. Herc has the Strength of a Terminator Army.

olympian
And unlike that punk masters at Raw he does know how to do a mortal full nelson stick out tongue

BENITO
Wolverine would loose

Hercule could just jump and cause an earthquake.

olympian
Hercules can do alot of things. Cause earthquakes. Create thunderclaps. Punch logan until he falls. Do some wrestling submision.

Now he just needs to pick wich of those and bang.

colossus17
unless......its fanboy wolverine....regular wolverine is going down........ yes

stormfront13
is hercules really that strong? she-hulk is waaaaaaaaay stronger than him even when she is wearing her jupiter suit which holds back a lot of her strength.

DarkCrawler
She-Hulk is stronger.

Does that mean that Wolverine will win?

No.

stormfront13
i never said anything about wolvie but people were saying that hercules is the third strongest person in the universe, and then that would make shulkie the second or first which i thought was doubtful, so i asked if hercules was really that strong

DarkCrawler
Oh yeah, She-Hulk is stronger then Herc. So therefore, she would be higher in hierachy then Hercules.

stormfront13
yes, but also people said that herc is third strongest in the universe, so would she be second or first or something because even while she was severly de-powered(jupiter suit) hercules is still no match for her in strength

newjak86
Wasn't Hercs strength demenished by Zeus though. So he isn't as strong as he used to be.
I'm seriously asking I heard it somewhere and I figured this would be the thread to find out if it's true.

DarkCrawler
Herc is not probably even top 10 strongest in Universe.

Wynndar
yea there r about 10 people on Earth that may be stronger than Herc...saying Herc is stronger than Thor is very arguable. Regardless he can very well keep up with Wolverine's fighting ability with no problem...and even if he's the 10th strongest on Earth his strength is still overkill in a fight against Wolverine.

EvilCap America
Originally Herc was designed as a sub for Thor and was about the same maybe physically a bit tougher because of the whole "Immortal god" thing.He also has a HECK of alot of ombat experience and is a master of the Pancratium

Problem was Thor was the headliner god at Marvel and Herc has been shunted down the totem pole mostly because nobody really seems to care too much for him

Either way hes held up the Island of Manhatten.I saw he punches Wolvie and it remakes his DOFP death with all the gooey parts exploding and only a scientific curiosity is left

Of course 15 minutes from now someone will come in mention Wolvies invulerability to anyone under class 5000 strength but meh

olympian
Wolvie`s durability has nothing on guys like Herc. If someone says he is then he is also more than the Hulk, and thats just not true.

Your right Evilcap. Hercules since he lost his immortality and was depowered has been downplayed alot. My theory is that marvel wanted to make the pole of the strongest a clear road for Hulk by eliminating the competition.

I mean Hulk does really well against an Thor in that period of time when he never was close to beat him before. And next almost kills Herc who was depowered in Herc/Hulk unleashed.

I also think they wanted to make Herc more like the wussy version of Kevin Sorbo that had nothing to do with the real myth, to cash in some money.

Good things seem to come. In his later mini he has owned Abom with one shot, seems to be getting his immortality again and before Thor was canceled he had some pretty good showings.

olympian
Oh and about some posts behind. She hulk was shown to be strong than hercules recently yes. Problem is Slott never said if he wrote a depowered/mortal hercules in everything, or a mortal hercules but having his full strenght.

The doubt exist because some writters have chosen to write him as mortal but using both ways of the coin.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by olympian
Oh and about some posts behind. She hulk was shown to be strong than hercules recently yes. Problem is Slott never said if he wrote a depowered/mortal hercules in everything, or a mortal hercules but having his full strenght.

The doubt exist because some writters have chosen to write him as mortal but using both ways of the coin.

Considering Herc was always to the best of my knowledge been class 100 for She-Hulk to easily overpower him she would be sitting at CONSIDERABLLY high levels.The kind of ones that Hulk has to be constipated to reach

I question the writing on that example for sure but i question more why She-Hulks wickedly awesome and top tier funny comic no longer exists and X-Crap is still flowing like a broken dam

olympian
Well im not sure. I rather wait to see how they will keep or not those levels that showed up. If Hercules was mortal and less stronger then i see her winning for sure.

If he has the same strengh its more dubious and tricky. I concead the fact that whitout his great stamina having his strenght wont do much.

But still feels tricky that he wasent even sweating of it. If she was that strong...and him having 100 class, he should had alot of work.

But he seemed ok with it, like almost not making any effort.

Pointinel
but still dont count logan out... he has a chance against herc!!!!

i know it from the bottom of my heart

no playin

olympian
I never count logan out. that little runt comes back when you least expect it mad

I just dont give him any ods against guys like this..other than bad writting mayhaps?

Pointinel
you said: "I just dont give him any ods against guys like this..other than bad writting mayhaps?"

but i said

Originally posted by Pointinel
but still dont count logan out... he has a chance against herc!!!!

i know it from the bottom of my heart

no playin

as far as i can see it... you havent rebutted my point yet

olympian
I dont have to rebutt anything my friend. What you said was an opinion " from the botton of your heart ". And he always has a chance. We saw before daredevil going against Namor. Logan against Hulk. And so and so. Does that mean than other than being able to hold theyr on at the begginning they will win? no.

With bad writting he wins. It already happened in contest of champions 2. With good-common-sense writting Herc wont job. And a non jobber Herc wins.

A guy that punks Terminus, sends Hulk flying and Thor is not going to get beat down by Wolverine.

Pointinel
ok wolverine loses. WTF??! im playin...

nah logan runs circles on this mortal

iight friend?

long pig
Godly speed>>>>>>peak human/enhanced speed.

Wolverine has nothing on him, once Herc' starts swinging his adamantium mase, and you get a smashed canadian. That mase weighs more than logan, and Herc swings it around like nothing.

Logan has no chance, he can't even outfight Herc', or out run him or out-anything him.

How can wolverine win?

Pointinel
because......

olympian
because.........

Oh and i know your playing around stick out tongue what i said was just in case someone thinks its for real

and theres alsways someone wink

long pig
But, in the king Thor arc, Logan did cut Thors arm off. So, I guess it is possible.

Pointinel
Originally posted by long pig
But, in the king Thor arc, Logan did cut Thors arm off. So, I guess it is possible.

thanks

i was just about to say that

long pig
But Aunt May knocked him out once in a Spiderman comic too, so......sad

olympian
He cut his arm but he didnt cut it off. King Thor after blasting Logan still had his arm there, it was just cut. Thats what i got from the pages where it happened.

King Thor lost his arm after the fight ( off panel ) where he killed both the Thing and hulk.

Pointinel
Living Tribunal used aunt may as an avatar....

that's the only reason i see from it or Marvel ****ed up big time

long pig
lol.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, and say he -could- penetrate Herc's skin and possibly cut something off. I'm going to say Logan cuts both Herc's arms off, his left leg and stabs his eyes, blinding him with his first try.

Sounds fair.

Now we have a one legged blind Herd', so....Herc' kicks him into space or headbunts him 10 feet into the ground.

olympian
Anything to make it fair for the old runt wink

Pointinel
wow

he gets up, goes into berzerker but i think id stop now... i dont wanna go into all the details.all i know is after the bout, herc's head would be out of place... both of them

olympian
Now Logan is on for his other head too?

damn i dislike him even more mad

And psst Herc practically wrote the book about going berserk. How you think he got in problems to do his twelve labours?

Even he stays with just one leg its enought to knock the shortie out.

Zahit
Hercules punts Wolverine like a hairy little Canadian football......SCORE.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by olympian
Now Logan is on for his other head too?

damn i dislike him even more mad

And psst Herc practically wrote the book about going berserk. How you think he got in problems to do his twelve labours?

Even he stays with just one leg its enought to knock the shortie out.

Dont argue with people like that, you'll end up hating the word "wolverine".

Yea herc wins, this is a joke match right.

olympian
Im taking it as a funny match as it is. Not that i think Logan wont make it a fight. he just became too cheap in later years.

And funny.

Lord S
Considering Wonderman beat the living snot out of Wolverine once, I don't see Herc having any trouble, whatsoever.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Lord S
Considering Wonderman beat the living snot out of Wolverine once, I don't see Herc having any trouble, whatsoever.

Beware of such comments lest the fanboys appear and speak over how nobody thats a mere class 100 can even hurt him

CorderaMitchell
Yep they'll be here in less than an hour I think.

olympian
Less than 30 minutes even. They aways show up fast.

Dark Thor
hercules kicks wolverine's ass

CorderaMitchell
You should visit, my Firelord vs. Spiderman thread, a complete listing of the fanboy powers are there, should I bring it up?

olympian
And why not? It always brings moments of laught. Its to be enjoyed

CorderaMitchell
Alright, here' goes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.