Lord Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Did anyone wish for 1 of these 2 things?
1.) A Darth Vader fight scene
2.) Vader's Theme Song
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ast Rofan
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2451/untitled1copy4qx.jpg

PVS
darkyoda, i need that tyrone biggums clip ASAP

see this? missed opportunity stick out tongue

DarkYoda
LOL! I'm working on it as we speak. stick out tongue

Edit: I can't find the clip you mentioned in Season 2. It must be a Season 1 clip. I'm gonna have to do some downloading. sad

I do have tyrone biggums though. Did you ever see that episode where he goes to Fear Factor? laughing

DarkYoda
I think I know which episode it is now... is it the same one where he goes to talk to all the kids about the dangers of crack? (1x02 ?)

PVS
its every episode dude

its the intro theme for every one

DarkYoda
In season 2 there isn't an intro for the Tyrone Biggums sketches. He just appears and you hear the audience laugh in the background.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Did anyone wish for 1 of these 2 things?
1.) A Darth Vader fight scene
2.) Vader's Theme Song
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

NO! no vader fight scene....I agree with Lucas's decision to not make Vader fight. He just about got killed, im pretty sure it would be a while until he was strong enough to fight anyone.

you mean the imperial march? meh, you get to hear that in every other scene in the OT.

the Score for Eps III was amazing and I wouldn't change anything Mr. Williams did.

DarkYoda
And there were hints of the imperial march that did play thumb up

It just never played at full blast like the OT

General Zodiac
You mean on the stardestroyer at the end?

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by DarkYoda
And there were hints of the imperial march that did play thumb up

It just never played at full blast like the OT

I prefer the subtle way they blended in the March. The seperatists scene, I believe the naming scene, and others....

The Biker Scout
That theme is what its title was all about. -Imperial March...

If ya think about it... keeping it for the OT was the wise thing to do since the Imperial Forces were really just coming about in the final scene on ROTS.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/4098/timheader11cf.jpg

DarkYoda
Originally posted by The Biker Scout

If ya think about it... keeping it for the OT was the wise thing to do since the Imperial Forces were really just coming about in the final scene on ROTS.

True. yes

Ast Rofan
Exactly, it isnt the empire yet. That is why it works better used as subtle foreshadowing.

dflood
where is super redfly

((The_Anomaly))
yes the score for Eps III was amazing, johhny's best work...

General Zodiac
It would be perfect when Vader and Sidious look at the DeathStar

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by The Biker Scout

just to reiterate...

It might have been but again William's hinting was like the movie itself at the end...OF THINGS TO COME...

I also agree that outside of ESB that this was his best composition. Several great pieces through out.

DarkYoda
I know Ast sure likes it... it's like the only music he uses in his story! stick out tongue

The Biker Scout
Great story too...I enjoyed it...kinda cool.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by DarkYoda
I know Ast sure likes it... it's like the only music he uses in his story! stick out tongue

mad

Besides that is all the music I have, someone should use your "brainchild" from yesterday to help me. stick out tongue

DarkYoda
?

General Zodiac
??

The Biker Scout
So where's 3PO?

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by General Zodiac
??

Thsi doesnt concern you..... stick out tongue

DarkYoda
move along! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.