A new Mortal Kombat movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

movieking
I just read that there may be anther Mortal Kombat movie is this true? I read this on IMDB I hope this is true I have been waiting for a new Mortal Kombat movie for a long time now. By the way the full name is Mortal Kombat: Devastation.

T.M
god i hope this doesnt get made.

im waiting for the Tekken Movie yes

HorrorIsMyLyFe
yay another movie to try and make me go to bed

JacopeX
Mortal Kombat: Domination

Im a mortal Kombat fan and im the champ of the X-box live MKA.

Cant wait for the third movie.

forumcrew
i cant wait for the search button to get a sequel made...

already a thread...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=291537&highlight=mortal+kombat

JacopeX
^^^^^ nope!

ragesRemorse
jesus, please stop informing us about shit no one cares about.

T.M
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
jesus, please stop informing us about shit no one cares about.

yes

snehin
Originally posted by T.M
god i hope this doesnt get made.

im waiting for the Tekken Movie yes oh yeah the buzz is high on tekken i wanna watch tht as bad as anyone mk though well it never could live upto its big name 1st movie was ok but the buzz kinda dissapointed me!!and mk3 im sure will suck may get a couple laughs before fallin a sleep!!

stunna1773
maybe some people do care

ragesRemorse
i guess anything is possible

Evil Dead
yeah........supposed to be made. Apparently they are completely ignoring Mortal Kombat 2.........which is a good thing 'cause it sucked. This is supposed to be the true sequel to Mortal Kombat.

ragesRemorse
yeah, but hasnt everyone gotten their fill of mortal kombat on the silver scren? wouldnt it be redundant?

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by forumcrew
i cant wait for the search button to get a sequel made...

already a thread...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=291537&highlight=mortal+kombat

You guys have to stop playing Mod around here. Report the threads. I IMPLORE YOU...otherwise, I won't know to close or merge them.

Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.