Kotor 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLRTENJAC
THIS IS STARTED IN A DIFFERENT FORUM Called Theory on Nihilus' True Identity

And on a side note: I agree with Nactos that the sith are still alive, and that Revan is there battling them, and the exile has gone to battle them with him.......I wonder what happened to mira, Bao-Durr's remote, and Goto's droid.... oh sorry just thinking. I may go into detail on Revan, and the exile battling the sith later.

I believe that When Revan went to the unknown Regions that he discovered what is left of the True Sith. Now KOTOR 2 ends 2 different ways, but both are focoused on a Golden Nebula, or Star System. The good ending has The Exile fly into that nebula, and the Evil ending has him staying on Malachor V. Nactos and I both believe that KOTOR 3 will send you to that area, but I came up with the idea that The Exile may or may not be there (Depending on how you end knights 2).

Clawed The Bum
what is the idea?

Darth_Glentract
How about Revan has converted an army of Sith,(just like the Jedi), and it fighting the Sith Empire. Some really powerful Sith kills his army. He is injured. You, the Exile, must go and fight the new sith dude in his place.

Clawed The Bum
maybe they can combine both ideas of kotor one and kotor 2 ... you could of heard a lot of things about the exile and it ends up that you are the exile but lost lots of memeory yeah it sounds stupid. yeah beacuse it is stupid

Djnannadaddy
no......run the idea but both revan is killed during the fight, & when the exile shows up he is killed as well............thus bringin us what we need ....................." A New Character"

Human Vader
you can have a new character and still have revan and the exile

nannadaddy has a good idea but i would like it a lot more if revan and the exile both become members of your party. plus sorry to disagree with you, but i think it would dissapoint way to many fans, including myself, if revan the exile were killed off, at least that early in the game. i do like glentracs idea of revan having an army or even starting his own jeedai acadamy there to help fight the sith.

Darth Travizzle
I don't feel like reading that.

Human Vader
yet you feel like wasting your time posting..........
im trying to be nicer to people around these forums but you make it sooooo hard

Clawed The Bum
yeah you called me a moron once

Fishy
The Idea of having a Kotor without Revan is idiotic... Create another game then, make it the same but do not call it Kotor, it will no longer be Kotor. Kotor revolves around Revan. If you want Revan or the Exile to die make it glorious. Make Revan sacrifise his live to kill the True Sith or something. Make the Exile die fighting Revan in a glorious final battle or something like that.

That would leave room for new characters in Kotor 4 if it will ever be made, and you can be somebody else too. A normal Jedi a bystande rnothing more really. Far better then having another Uber character. It would suck ass if they made something like that again. You should just be a student or something at the Sith or Jedi academy.

exanda kane
"Make Revan sacrifise his live to kill the True Sith or something"

That was my idea about a month ago and i got flamed for it! and it might have been you Fishy, but dont hold that to me, cant really remember.

Fishy
Originally posted by exanda kane
"Make Revan sacrifise his live to kill the True Sith or something"

That was my idea about a month ago and i got flamed for it! and it might have been you Fishy, but dont hold that to me, cant really remember.

I doubt I flamed you for it, really I wouldn't like it if it happend, got more used to the idea still wouldn't really like it. But if you want it done do it like that. At least then he has a worthy dead.

exanda kane
True, it was probly the guy with Maul pictures anyway, but Revan has to die some time y'know, and I can't imagine him being in killed in one-on-one combat, so it's fitting that he would die saving the galaxy by destroying the True Sith invasion fleet or something, perhaps throwing stars at them or something . . .

darth-yoda
that would be a good death but you could still haverevan in kotor 4 like a mentor teaching u through begin t a force ghost or maybe a force bond with him im not if you can do that with a force ghost but i dont waNT REVAN to die he is my freind

Nactous
No, I'm curious how many off you would like to revive your role as Revan in Kotor3. The exile. Someone new. I am unsure at this point.

JLRTENJAC
Nactos, Why would you be Revan... Or even the exile? I mean you usually have good ideas but think about this one... Revan and the exile are fighting the sith (according our theory), but if the make a new caricter, the game could be twice as long! now I kinda like that idea. A LONGER GAME! (If I came across rude I didn't really mean that.)

JLRTENJAC
I agree with any one that says: if you kill off revan DON'T DO IT QUIETLY! HAVE HIM SAVE SOMETHING, or destroy it.

General Zodiac
Or have this huge battle against Revan.

JLRTENJAC
YEA

JLRTENJAC
I want to see a STRONGER Nithlus.

Julie
Why kill Revan?

Djnannadaddy
make a new enemy stronger than revan or the exile expects, he kills the exile quickly, & pummels revan very badly, that he justs barely escapes

General Zodiac
Originally posted by Julie
Why kill Revan?
Everyone dies sometime.

Nactous
Not Lord Revan.

JLRTENJAC
I don't like the idea of Revan dying either, but if they decide to kill him... but he may never reappear... oh sorry, just thinking. But that would suck... Sorry again. I'll shut up now.

Nactous
Your having to much internal conflicts make up your mind or go away. But wait you started this topic.

Holifyre
Revan will probably have a strong appearence in KotOR 3. just a strong belief of mine.

JLRTENJAC
Yea I hope so

starwars

HimoKun
I was thinking tht you would be like a loyal subordinate to Revan and have to go on all these missions to help weaken the Sith, and Revan dies trying to save you. So that would give it a dramatic ending to Revan's life.

JLRTENJAC
I don't know. In Kotor 1 you can be GOOD or EVIL. It would be dificult to make a subordinate to Revan since the caricter usually starts as neutural.

Nactous
yeah

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Carrying on from Darth Glentract's idea of Revan setting up a Jedi Academy, you could play as one of his students. Revan is old and is looking to pass the torch, so to speak, to one of your fellow students, his apprentice. Suddenly a mysterious army led by a Sith Lord attacks the academy. Revan and his students manage to fight them back, however during a duel between Revan and the Sith Lord, he is betrayed and killed by his top student (who it turns out led the Sith to them all along) With the academy now under Sith control, you flee in a modified freighter to try and clear your head.
You are a Padawan and a pretty average one at that and you must choose whether to rise up and restore Revan's Jedi order or join with his apprentice and rule the galaxy. It's a bit generic, but I'd throw in a few twists and turns here and there big grin

JLRTENJAC
There are a few problems with your theroy 1. You are acting as if turns 100% good at the end of Kotor 1, Whearas we all know that Revan can turn Good or Evil. PLUS Revan Dissappeared to the Unknown Reigons (I belive it to be Sith Space ) And i'm not going into the choice that revan could be a Girl (Which I don't believe he is) but noone knows the TRUE identity of Revan (Exept the caricters in Kotor 1.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
True. That was the way I played it. Does anyone actually know what the "canon" is on the ending of KOTOR? Some users have mentioned that Revan turned to the light side. Others say the canon is that he remained a Sith Lord.
It was merely an idea and proof that I don't write for Bioware or Obsidian big grin

JLRTENJAC
Cannon? I don't remember a cannon. was it in Light or dark (If you have kotor 2 talk to t3-m4, gain some influence, and fix him, and you will get a hollo-recording of Bastila talking about Revan (The message changes depending whether he was good or evil.) Plus, as Evil there is a Sith Holocron with Bastila talking about...yeap...you guessed it...Revan. If there are any more please tell me.

JLRTENJAC
OK, I am an Idiot... not a real Cannon... but I am still wandering about if there is any thing else in KOTOR 2 that says any thing to do with revan (See my last post for details).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.