Terran vs. Zerg vs. Protoss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
You know what to do....... wink

Dizzle
Protoss!!! Carriers are the ultimate base destruction weapons... Templars are always cool too, as are the archons. And they only need one kind of tower, which is always a plus. And if we get into looks, well... those are some sweet buildings.

CorderaMitchell
Battlecruisers buttrape carriers and bases even faster, siegea tanks are awesome, and ya can't forget M&M, the rusty but high tech looks of terran are stylish.

EvilCap America
BAH the Orcs beat them ALL down!

CorderaMitchell
Man please ever heard of yamato gun??

dark1365
Definitely the swarm. All you do is mass hydras, or guards/mutas/devourers.

It works in Zero Clutter. Anyone want my BNet account, it's just my name. dark1365.

CorderaMitchell
BC's over20 spell doom for them in all aspects. stick out tongue

Pyropsycho
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
BC's over20 spell doom for them in all aspects. stick out tongue

That is if the zerg don't beat the crap out of them first. Zerg is meant for the experts you can never be too fast with them. And assigning groups is easy. All you have to do is select 12 of your guys number them, and burrow. Then you can select 12 more without getting the groups all bunched together. Zerg win in coordination.

shadow12
Originally posted by Pyropsycho
That is if the zerg don't beat the crap out of them first. Zerg is meant for the experts you can never be too fast with them. And assigning groups is easy. All you have to do is select 12 of your guys number them, and burrow. Then you can select 12 more without getting the groups all bunched together. Zerg win in coordination.
i just send a huge army of zerglings when i'm bored

CorderaMitchell
yep but those bc's take anything they dish, and more,

I just get those spidermines ready for cheap zergling rushes. stick out tongue

Pyropsycho
Zergling rushes are only effective in early game. You should get lurkers as soon as possible. They're good for defending and attacking. And if siege tanks get attacked by zerglings while they're in siege mode they are pretty much screwed.

btw: has anyone ever experienced the 120 mutalisk rush.

LeAtHerRFace
LoL zerg is such a noob race. Zerg would get raped by Toss and Terran. Protoss vs Terran = Protoss 6/10 MAYBE... or ofcourse a stalemate. Terran is a pro user.

CorderaMitchell
My choice and agreements precisely.

did you know that 25 fully upgraded valkries, beat 100 mutalisks??

SaTsuJiN
terran when played at their best are unstoppable by any race.. they basically have counters for every tactic, and use less resources doing so

shadow12
terren is my fav i love using ghosts and marines

Pyropsycho
I disagree. That many valkyries are a danger to themselves. The player controlling the mutalisks merely has to send one mutalisk into the swarm of valkyries who will shoot their chaotic inaccurrate missiles and end up hitting the mutalisk as much as they hit eachother.

But lets say the valkyries come upon the mutalisks at full force. A group of 12 mutalisks could move right past the valkyrie group, causing most of the valkyries to turn around and stubbornly shoot missiles at the smaller group instead of the larger group that will take them from behind.

Also if mutalisks continue to swarm within the valkyrie group they will still hit eachother to much.

Pyropsycho
dammit forgot to quote^^^

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
My choice and agreements precisely.

did you know that 25 fully upgraded valkries, beat 100 mutalisks??

Imperial_Samura
I guess in terms of narrative the zerg did give everyone a bit of a beating, but for me the Protoss are the key, if well used, very powerful, shields and all. Second would be the Terrans.

CorderaMitchell
Man the valkaries missles own the mutalisk, which are poor air creatures anyway, only 9 damage, to a 250 hp leel 5 armour upgraded, with 64 splash upgraded.

jrodslam
Starcraft is Blizzards best game ever!

Terrans are my #1 race, but Zerg are a close second.

In the air, devourers(sp?) bunched would destroy valkeries. Mutalisks are weak air vs air units, but I use them against ground units mostly.

CorderaMitchell
Yep but the battlecruisers in heavy numbers own anything, and starcraft rules!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.