Favorite Droid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
What's your favorite droid and why?

The Biker Scout
Hey wheres 3PO?

Ast Rofan
Dude, you gotta stop with the stupid stuff.

DarkYoda
Nobody likes 3PO

laughing

and Grievous is not a droid. wink

General Zodiac
Pick other.

The Biker Scout
LMAO

DarkYoda
R2D2... that droid pwns! big grin

General Zodiac
Someone is going to get mad at you DarkYoda for having a mind of your own.

chubbychipmunk
r2-d2 kicks major a$$

chubbychipmunk
Originally posted by chubbychipmunk
r2-d2 kicks major a$$

i just i just.... had to say that... rolling on floor laughing

General Zodiac
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Red Superfly
Hey hey, don't diss 3PO.

What other robot has been re-built a dozen times? He's like an Intergalactic Crash Dummy.

3PO Rocks!

General Zodiac
He's been rebuilt once. He had 2 different outings but R2 got rebuilt in like all of the OT.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by General Zodiac
He's been rebuilt once. He had 2 different outings but R2 got rebuilt in like all of the OT.

What?

General Zodiac
yes
Now dance!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

matreid
How about no...

Im not in a dancing mood.yawn

R2-D2 owns Grevious by the way.bye

((The_Anomaly))
Grievous is not a droid first off..

but i always thought that destroyer droids were awsome..

General Zodiac
Grievous is 95% droid. That's enough.

Master Mawi
Grievous is an alien stuck in a Krath droid model. He's not a droid.

Master Mawi
my favourite's the Super Battle Droid. Feel the fire-power and super armour for defense

DeVi| D0do
MOUSE DROID!! OH HELL YEAH!!

DarkYoda
^Hell yeah... forgot about those...

How about the trash can droid from ANH (I have no idea what that is called)?

Or poor R4... he always gets killed! eek!

Darth Travizzle
Greivous is only part droid.nono

dflood
r2 is the sex cake

AmrothSkywalker
Yep you are a true Star Wars fan, make a poll on droids but don't include C-3PO he's only responsible for the first death Star's destruction and helping TRA take down the 2nd Death Star. However C-3PO is the Jar Jar of the OT if you think about it. Don't get me wrong He's awesome but can be annoying a little at times to the characters (They don't annoy me at all) just like Jar-Jar and yes he doesn't really bother me! DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!! Hey Jar Jar is important too, if he hadn't shown them where the Gungan hiding spot was the TF would've taken over Naboo. IN YOUR FACE JAR JAR HATERS!!!

dflood
just coz they are important doesnt make them gay

Red Superfly
And what would being gay have anything to do with any of this?

He's camp and neurotic, but C3PO is a legend.

AmrothSkywalker
BTW Grievous is not ANY part droid. He was a human but had his spine brain and some of his organs put into a robotic "shell" thats all it is. If you want to label him he's a cyborg.

General Zodiac
Grievous was never human.

Captain REX
Nor was he ever droid. stick out tongue

General Zodiac
He's the droid leader so close enough.

Captain REX
Not really.

grievouscoughed
u c here grievous a kaleesh warrior and refused to join the confederacy of independant but dooku thought great potential and set a bomb in grievous's ship. they took the dieing body and saved him with bacta tanks and the droid mechanics. dooku told grievous the republic did this and the how grievous joined the dark side

grievouscoughed
is this thing on its my first day really

Darth Vegas
IG-88, the assassin droid.

jango fat
Yeah, me too

cad
i just went for R2 for some reason. confused

muserke
Bodyguard. I just think they are cool. They look that way too. Even though Obi-Wan totally owns them.

ickeris2003
what about droid decards?! there the ones that role around really fast and have a shield. I think there awesome

DeVi| D0do
I think you mean 'Droidekas' stick out tongue

aka Destroyer Droids...

General Zodiac
Sorry:
Crag-Crab Droid. They were in ROTS.
The continuing spread of the Clone Wars brought the conflict to new worlds of varied topography and climates. The Confederacy of Independent Systems responded by churning out new, more versatile droid designs that could combat the environment as well as the clone trooper forces of the Republic.

The crab droid's scrabbling legs offer it speed, agility, and the ability to climb over uneven terrain and even up craggy surfaces. Powerful servomotors drive its legs, overcoming the weight of its heavy armor plating. On Utapau, the crab droids served as a deadly threat against the clone troopers of General Obi-Wan Kenobi's attack battalions, though brave soldiers able to outrun its targeting sensors found weak spots behind the forward armor that could be exploited.

General Zodiac
Isn't the Bodyguard an earlier version of IG-88?

Red Superfly
Yeah, and I was so gutted when I found out the IG-88 droids were originally going to be Grievous' bodyguards. That would have been so bad-ass.

IG-88's EU battles in Shadows Of The Empire were some excellent stories. Shadows Of The Empire was the only EU thing that didn't make my stomach churn.

General Zodiac
Shadows of the Empire is one the best Star Wars game. Fighting Boba Fett and IG-88.

Red Superfly
It was the fact it didn't have serious effects on the continuity. It explored characters that needed exploring, and complimented the existing story really well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.