Star Wars Cafe'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Talk about whatever you want. And here they are the dancing bannas!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
I mean anything. You have something to say then say it.

Clawed The Bum
I think that Kotor 2 is better then one and that JE is better then those both and PS3 stinks and I am VERY VERY VERY VERY disapointed that that the Xbox 360 wont be as powerful as the PS3 and i think that halo is overated even thou i tell my friends that it is underated and the best game ever and i hate american football even thou i play it for my school and i wanted to say that i am not potty trained( last one was a joke)

exanda kane
I dont get why American Football is called Football. And why the hell the yanks call a sport actually using the feet is not. I def. think Halo is overated.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
u dont like halo cuz u suck at it

im a yank so watch what u say

football is more of a sport in any way than soccer will ever be.....vinnie jones is a b!tch.

2Tidus!
I like Halo alot.

But I think Jedi Academy is better than KOTOR. I had so much fun playing Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast!

exanda kane
In fact I dont have an X-box, or Halo for that matter. But I've played quite a few times and it was good, but people start comparing Halo to Star Wars and it's just stupid.

In fact the revelation that your American will just provoke me so just watch it yourself mate, plus you still didn't answer that question? and i would like it answered.

Plus I dont like football (the one where you use your feet anyway) but it seems better than Yank. Football (I have seen a match before!) cos that just never gets exciting and stops all the time. And for the record, my dad used to be arch-enemies with Vinnie Jones at school and beat the crap out of him so . . .

Actually that 'football is more of a sport than soccer is' question has just struck, that it not a very good point if you look at the legisitcs and economics of both sports... real football is actually more sportlike.

KOTOR's my fav. game, i dont mind Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast, but there's a lack of depth and the characters (Kyle, Jaden) are over powered.

exanda kane
damn, i just wrote quite a lot

General Zodiac
Glade to see Star Wars Cafe' is starting off nicely.
beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer

Darth_DaNThEMaN
speakin of which.......

General Zodiac
Why is Alf here?
confused

exanda kane
pls answer the question tho; why is american football called football? is it just american ignorance?

General Zodiac
wacko

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Alf is here to smite the pants off of everyone.

Football is called football, because America is (historically proven) the best country in the world, and can basically do whatever the hell it wants, including naming sports whatever they deem necessary. B1tch.

Darth_DaNThEMaN

darth-yoda
i just bought jedi outcast and it aint as good as kotor haLO is slightly overated battlefront is better IMO than jedi outcast the xbox 360 is the best next gen console DBZ characters are really overpower i hate jedi/sith vs any one out of the star wars universe threads ilove my new laptop and this thread is a really good idea

Darth_DaNThEMaN
halo is only overrated to people who dont/cant/havent yet played it.

matreid
What a rip off of Queeq's bar...

The coffee sucks too!

Darth_DaNThEMaN
haha, awesome^^

General Zodiac
Thanks darth-yoda.
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth_Glentract
Travizzle is pissin me off.

SnakeEyes
Yeah... he IS a loser...

exanda kane
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
Alf is here to smite the pants off of everyone.

Football is called football, because America is (historically proven) the best country in the world, and can basically do whatever the hell it wants, including naming sports whatever they deem necessary. B1tch.

Okedokey, your a nut. And the American's wonder why every other country hates them lol. I still would like an answer from someone who doesnt sit on it why the American Football is called Football.

General Zodiac
Cause tha ball is a foot long...

exanda kane
So's a real football . . .

General Zodiac
Not talking about an actually foot.

exanda kane
Bloody Hell, is there no reason why they call a sport that you use your hands in football!

General Zodiac
You kick it for field goals and stuff.

matreid
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Travizzle is pissin me off.

I hear ya bud. stick out tongue

He is pissin me off too... smokin'

General Zodiac
beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer
I'm glad I made this thread.

Clawed The Bum
no dawg i mean halo has a good story but halo 2 man. it got was so stupid that i started hating ( well i shouldn't say hateing but disliking) halo. all they had to do for halo 2 was put a couple of new vehicles and guns(like they did) but make the story so that earth is under attack and you have to defend it with huge battles with lots of marines vs lots of elites. i liked being the elite idea but it got really boring after seeing over half the levels being an elite and onlso the last one. the ending sucked too. kinda like kotor 2. if kotor 2 had a good ending it would of been an awsomer game. halo 2 jsut got to complicated and no original stuff. in halo one when you got attacked by the flood you were like holy crap this is awsome there guts and orgins fly in the air and there are so many flood. in halo 2 you were like not this again. in the e3 thingy you were like so cool there are so many earth levels. i wonder if you can go on the statue of libarty and white house and great wall of china and famous buildings like that. oh yeah i also so i want an other beer please beer

matreid
So...What is there to do besides drink? Put on the game! big grin

I'm so bored I just might start whistling.(Trust me when I say you wouldn't want that)whistling

General Zodiac
zorro

darth-yoda
did kotor two brake the sith rule of three there was traya nihilus and sion thats three im sure of it or im bad at maths 1 of of them anyway did it ill have two bears please one for me and my good m8 LORD REVAN beer beer

General Zodiac
I don't think that the Sith were just 2 until after the Sith War.

Clawed The Bum
there were 4 sith lords won't there? darth soin, darth traya, darth nihilus, darth ( snowygil with white hair forgot her name that enchani)

darth-yoda
that was traya atris is her name but she was the first traya and im sure the rule of 2 was befor the sith war revan and malak malak and brandon malak and bastila

Clawed The Bum
what!!!! traya and atris is the same person????? man i need to play kotor 2 again

General Zodiac
Greetings. This week I would like you to post some heroes who died for the republic and the Jedi order for the 4th of July. I would like to say that Mace Windu is the bravest who faught and died for the republic.

matreid
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Greetings. This week I would like you to post some heroes who died for the republic and the Jedi order for the 4th of July. I would like to say that Mace Windu is the bravest who faught and died for the republic.

Agen Kolar died the bravest death... roll eyes (sarcastic)

What are you smoking? smokin'

stick out tongue

General Zodiac
People. Now is the hour. Go to Star Wars: Role-Playing and check out Shadow of the Republic. New Jedi Padawans are needed so act fast.

matreid
dontgetit

darth zamorak
what bands do you guys like????

Imho led zeppelin is the best band ever =)

matreid
Mesa agree with yousa!

General Zodiac
Zepplin, Eagles, Rolling Stones, The Who...I listen to some old bands but I love Jimmy Buffet!

General Zodiac
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
no dawg i mean halo has a good story but halo 2 man. it got was so stupid that i started hating ( well i shouldn't say hateing but disliking) halo. all they had to do for halo 2 was put a couple of new vehicles and guns(like they did) but make the story so that earth is under attack and you have to defend it with huge battles with lots of marines vs lots of elites. i liked being the elite idea but it got really boring after seeing over half the levels being an elite and onlso the last one. the ending sucked too. kinda like kotor 2. if kotor 2 had a good ending it would of been an awsomer game. halo 2 jsut got to complicated and no original stuff. in halo one when you got attacked by the flood you were like holy crap this is awsome there guts and orgins fly in the air and there are so many flood. in halo 2 you were like not this again. in the e3 thingy you were like so cool there are so many earth levels. i wonder if you can go on the statue of libarty and white house and great wall of china and famous buildings like that. oh yeah i also so i want an other beer please beer

Halo 3 is going to begin excatly where Halo 2 left off.

darth zamorak
theres gonna be a halo 3 ???

i hope its better than 2 and 1 cus i personaly think the original is better than halo 2.

General Zodiac
Yeah. You don't think Halo would end like that.

exanda kane
Lostprophets, Incubus, Pink Floyd, The Who and Zeppelin; a nice mix of the ages

General Zodiac
The question of the day....
What language did Revan learn when he was first looking for the Star Forge?

darth zamorak
ya pink floyd thats my second fave band

darth-yoda
galactic basic

General Zodiac
In a time of great darkness....
Evil is everywhere....
And when the Jedi are all gone....
You can count on one thing to still be here....

STAR WARS CAFE'

matreid
Originally posted by General Zodiac
In a time of great darkness....
Evil is everywhere....
And when the Jedi are all gone....
You can count on one thing to still be here....

STAR WARS CAFE'

That's all good and all but please get some new coffee...yucky

stick out tongue

General Zodiac
We get new coffee this sunday.

matreid
Excellent!!!

Shirotakahashi
Not ony is there going to be Halo 3 which was obvious, but there will also be a HALO MOVIE... wow. but here check ths link if you are interested -
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/halo3/news_6127307.html
It has some of the details...

I also hope Halo 3 is better, and when the F*&% is halo 2 coming to the freaking PC!!!.. or is it...

eek!

Shirotakahashi
This Cafe is Kick Ass It's super funny watching this Pro-American and UK dude dishing it out! Keep it up gents!!! Bloody good show! Let me Buy you a round in the mesh! Cheers!
cheers

exanda kane
Yeah that last comment reminded me, why is american football called football, can i get an adult answer pleae, i really wanna know!

Shirotakahashi
American Football

All about Football

Why is American football called "football" if the only time the feet are used is to punt?

Answers

Derived from the English game of rugby, American football was started in 1879 with rules instituted by Walter Camp, player and coach at Yale University.

One precursor to Walter Camp's influence was William Ebb Ellis, a student at the Rugby School in England. In 1823, Ellis was the first person noted for picking up the ball during the soccer game and running with it, thereby breaking and changing the rules (but not the name) of the game.

HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, let's have a drink old boy!
cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheersch
eers

exanda kane
Thx very much big grin, yet I think they recently found a lot of evidence to suggest that William Web Ellis didn't do that or something.

I still don't like American football, it's too slow, all the switching of teams; Rugby flippin' owns:P

Shirotakahashi
I really don't give a hoot I love STAR WARS not sports...

http://www.gc984.com/starwars/image/palp1_b.jpg

Shirotakahashi
UK Kick's Ass your accents are so cool, just so you know not all Americans are jackasses or stupid or stuck up or every other bad thing... but our president BUSH SUCKS!!!

BUSH - blowupblowup

Shirotakahashi
Please post your comments on America's Lowsy Preisdent!

George W. Bush

BUCK FUSH!!!
blowup

http://www.gc984.com/starwars/image/palp1_b.jpg

matreid
Originally posted by Shirotakahashi
UK Kick's Ass your accents are so cool, just so you know not all Americans are jackasses or stupid or stuck up or every other bad thing... but our president BUSH SUCKS!!!

BUSH - blowupblowup

I concur!yes

Shirotakahashi
now we need some recruits...

it can be the BUCK FUSH CLAN!!!

Burn BUSH burn BUSH!!!

blowup

Bush - giljotiini

darth zamorak
have you guys read that book called "bushisms" its a list of all the smart things the guy has been saying.

lol he said that the awesome thing about books is that sometimes they have really cool pictures in them!

listen to him!! he sounds like a friggin 3 year old

Shirotakahashi
Well what do you expect... with all the sh^% that has been happening...
but I mean the guy is an idiot, and any1 know this that watched the debates between him and Kerry... don't that Kerry was great but he was a better choice.

MAY THE FORCE NOT BE WITH YOU BUSH!!! YOU F*&^er!!!

death

General Zodiac
STAR WARS
EPISODE III
REVENGE OF THE SITH
Starring:
Austin Powers as Obi-Wan
Jackie Chan as Anakin
George Bush as Palp/Sidious
Brittany Spears as Padme' (Because they're both fake)
Fat Bast*** as Count Dooku

darth zamorak
sids is way smarter than bush

General Zodiac
Not George W. Bush, his father.

Shirotakahashi
I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS, and don't think I'm sick with threads like "Is Padme pregnant... ENJOY!! smile

, "I sense great fear in you Skywalker! You have hate! You have Disgust?... What's
wrong AM I TOO BIG FOR YOU! Are my titties so massive that they blind you? Well come on then sexyman
show what you can do then!"

, "WAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" Looking like a constipated chinese man Anakin strikes his Lightsabre at
Dooku Kong Fu Style! Then suddenly gives Dooku a Force power Titty Twister! Then he slices Dooku's arms off!

, "AWWHHHH!!!! MY TITTIES!!!" baby "Oh and would you look at that I bet I lost over 200lbs with those butterfingers
gone... I bet even those robotic arms weight less...

, "Good Anakin Good!" Laugh* "Kill Him"

, "I shouldn't its not the chines.. I mean Jedi way."

, "Please don't, I promise to go on a diet..."

, "DO IT!"

SLICE!!!!!!!!

Later on...

, "Did you ever hear the story of Darth Bush Jr. the Dumbass...

, "No."

, "thought so its not a story the Jedi would tell... Darth Bush Jr. was a F&^%HEAD Lord of the retards."
"He was so stupid, he could even destroy great countrys when he was President and not get F&^%ing killed...

, "He could ruin countrys, and still live?"

, "Well no... he became so stupid he didn't know the COuntry's people were going to F*&^ing kill him
which eventually they did... Its ironic... Sorta...
he could keep himself in a stupid state but not the country...

, "What was the point of that, is it possible to become that stupid..."

, "not being a Jedi..."

Even later...

, "Anakin Please Baby don't do this... I love you, they love you (.)(.)"
"I am a slave for you"

, " LIER!!!! they're with him..." Looks at Obi-wan.

Yoda vs. Sids!!!

, "You will not stop me, Darth Chan will become more powerful than either us!" Draws his red saber.

, "Faith in your china apprentice missplaced maybe!, as is your faith in the Reatarded side of the force!"

Then they fight!!!

After the Epic fight with Anakin and Yoda...

, "You were the chosen one baby! It was said you would destroy the Retards...not join them man!
You were my brother Anakin. I loved you... O and your wife too. laugh* she was groovy too baby! laugh* Yeeeaaaa Baby!!!
This Jedi's still got his Mojo!!"

Finally AFTER LORD CHAN HAS RISEN IN HIS MECHANICLA BADASS SUIT!...

, "Where's Padme, are they safe, are they alright..."

, "It Seems in your stupidity you crushed them..."

, "No... I COULDN"T HAVE I FELT THEM!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

DAS ENDE!!!

I luv REPLYS!!!!!

Shirotakahashi
All are based on Zodiacs Character list...

General Zodiac
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
A 5 out of 5.

General Zodiac
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

STAR WARS
EPISODE III
REVENGE OF THE SITH
WAR! The Republic is crumbling under the ruthless attack of the umm...Sith Lord, Count Dooku. Evil is everywhere. There are heroes...and sluts, on both sides.
The Trash Can...General Grievous in a stunning move attacked the model of Coruscant and kidnapped the Chancellor and everyone cheered.
But two dumb@$$es are trying to get the Chanecellor back for who knows why.

Anakin: Master, Grievous ship is up ahead.
Obi-Wan: That's fine baby.
Anakin: It's the one crowling with buszszszzszszsszss droids.
Obi-Wan: *Laughs* huh?

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by exanda kane
I still don't like American football, it's too slow.

Cuz u dont understand it, dawg. The shit's tyte f'real. And unlike what alotta peolpe say, u dont hafta "grow up widdit". A lot of the ex-change students at U-Nebraska even dress-up, get rowdy and bring the ruckuss cuz their true Huskers. AAMOF, our kicker is a soccer player from Peru.

Shirotakahashi
LOL trash can grievous!!!

nice lets think up some more scenes...

Anakin seeks out Yoda for some Wisdom...

, " Preminisions... Preminisions... Boobies hmm...
These visions you have...

, "They're of pain, suffering, and bouncing.."droolio

, "Your self you speak of or... someone you know?"

, "Somethings... Master."

, "Close to you are these things..."

, "Yes."

, "Wet were you when vision was finished..."

,"Yes sensei..."chinese

, "Awwwhhhh Anakin. How many times do this must we....bash Told you I did. Stop masterbating you need to... That is only a path way to the retarded side of the force..." "Now smoke a bowl... lets! High we will become!"smoke

, "No sensei!..." I won't let these vision... be just visions... go home I will!"

dance

exanda kane
Yay, Anti-Republican Propoganda!

General Zodiac
Obi-Wan: Hey Grievous. You're looking fine baby.
Grievous (Trash can): ...
Obi-Wan: Groovy. (Kicks the can) I win baby!

Shirotakahashi
What do you have agaisnt the republicans... I just don't like Bush...

matreid
Beer's all around!beer

exanda kane
I reckon that the leading concave of Klu Klux Clan includes most of the leading figures of the Republican Party.

General Zodiac
This week we would like to honor the great Sith Lords from Kotor (mostly because they got game of the year) Revan and Malak.

General Zodiac
Before the Wars

When Revan was first being trained as a Jedi Padawan, he was found to be very strong in the Force. His close friend Malak was strong in the Force as well, though Revan was undeniably the stronger of the pair. Revan's first Jedi Master was Kreia, though he learned from several others, including Masters Zhar, Dorak, and Kae. But after learning from these Masters, he came back to learn more from Kreia. After the Jedi Civil War, Kreia was overcome with guilt and confusion about Revan's fall. She journeyed to Malachor V, where she was corrupted by the dark side, becoming Darth Traya.

General Zodiac
Early Career

Malak and his best friend, Revan, were Jedi assigned to the Order's enclave on Dantooine. While they were there, they discovered a Star Map that had been left on the planet by the Rakata, a species that had ruled the galaxy in the distant past.

When the Mandalorian War began and Outer Rim planets began falling, Revan defied the Jedi and insisted on defending the galaxy alongside the Old Republic. The first to follow him was Malak, his closest friend. Together they rallied many young Jedi and began destroying the Mandalorians in battle after battle, finally defeating the mercenary leader, Mandalore, above Malachor V. The pair took the fleet, however, and passed beyond known space, insisting that they had to destroy the remnants of the Mandalorian armada. While beyond the Rim, they found the Star Forge, an ancient marvel of Rakatan engineering. Corrupted by the dark side energies present in and the power represented by the Star Maps and Star Forge, Revan and Malak fell to the dark side and founded a new Sith Empire out of the Jedi and Republic forces who still followed them.

Using persuasion and violence they wrested control of a large space fleet from the Old Republic and began their career of conquest. As Revan was the stronger of the two Sith Lords, he claimed the coveted title of Dark Lord of the Sith, and Malak reluctantly consented to be his apprentice. He chaffed under Revan's control, though, and awaited the opportunity to replace his master.

matreid
Originally posted by exanda kane
I reckon that the leading concave of Klu Klux Clan includes most of the leading figures of the Republican Party.

Lol

General Zodiac
sysph

exanda kane
sorry . . .

Darth_Rankkor
Gimme a expresso please

matreid
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
Gimme a expresso please

Me too! wink

Ushgarak
No social threads. Sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.