Great Indy hero team vs DC/Marvel teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilCap America
Indy team

Lead by Optimus Prime
The Tick
Hellboy
Snake Eyes
Conan
Wilhelmina Harker
Midnighter
The Maxx

Will go up against each of the following teams.Each battle is seperate and unaffected by the previous with no prep time for either crew

JLA Team

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Green Lantern
Aquaman
Batman

Avengers team

Captain America
Thor
Ironman
Vision
Wasp
Hawkeye
Quicksilver

Outsiders

Nightwing
Arsenal
Shift
Grace
Jade
Starfire
Black lightnings girl who was to bland to remember

X-Men

Cyclops
Colossus
Wolverine
Storm
Nightcrawler
Psylocke
Rogue

The Fantastic 4

Mr.Fantastic
Invisable woman
Human Torch
The Thing
She-Hulk
Luke Cage

JSA

Mr.Terrific
Hawkman
Green Lantern
The Flash
Captain Marvel
Powergirl
Hourman

Defenders

Dr.Strange
Namor
The Hulk
Ghost Rider

whirlysplat
Its to much Cap, sorry, to many options

EvilCap America
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Its to much Cap, sorry, to many options

Well we COULD just do one team at a time discuss to a satisfactory conclusion then move onto the next round.Could take a little while but id like to FINALLY get one of my topics to a 2nd page

whirlysplat
Repost it as a one on one and put miracleman in the indie team big grin

Khellendros
I admit I don't know much about them but... the indie team looks kinda crappy. Wanna hand out some bios for the rest of the class? Mainly the Maxx and the Tick (seriously, is the Tick even USEFUL or is he just an idiotic joke hero like on the cartoon).

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Khellendros
I admit I don't know much about them but... the indie team looks kinda crappy. Wanna hand out some bios for the rest of the class? Mainly the Maxx and the Tick (seriously, is the Tick even USEFUL or is he just an idiotic joke hero like on the cartoon).

The Tick is easily an upper level strength character and nothing has even been shown to successfully cause damage to him.Because of that i actually hesitated to use him at all Im going to go out and make the assumption that he is "just" the most durable class 100 strength Hero ever and could be taken down with considerable effort .His "Drama power" will also be factored in if appropriate and of course the genius and inspiring philosophy he follows

The Maxx i may end up taking out.Hes one of the guys i put on the team by a friends request but im not exactly sure what he was capable of despite having like his first 10 issues of his comic.He just seems like a semi-superhuman guy with big claws

Khellendros
So, the Tick cartoon was actually pretty accurate about his durability? I remember the big Godzilla thing smacking him on a rooftop and not doing much more than stunning him. Pretty impressive. As for the MAxx, I found this: http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/maxx.htm So, it sounds like he's a Wolverine type. Not a bad team altogether. Harker is the vampire lady from LXG, right?

CorderaMitchell
the Tick ruled................

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Khellendros
So, the Tick cartoon was actually pretty accurate about his durability? I remember the big Godzilla thing smacking him on a rooftop and not doing much more than stunning him. Pretty impressive. As for the MAxx, I found this: http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/maxx.htm So, it sounds like he's a Wolverine type. Not a bad team altogether. Harker is the vampire lady from LXG, right?

Aye that she is not quite as wickedly powerful as the movie version though she didnt fully become a Vampire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.