Ki-Adi-Mundi and Kit Fisto vs Saesee Tinn and Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordYomi13
A battle of masters. Who do you all think would win this match. I think Kit Fisto could take Saesee Tinn based on the attempted arrest of the Chancellor even though saesee was concentrating and distracted. And then it would come down to Mundi and Fisto against Shaak Ti.

2Tidus!
Yeah. Fisto fought Palpatine longer than Saesee Tinn and didn't get killed that fast. And Mundi and Fisto vs Shaak TI, Mundi and Fisto would take him on.

LordYomi13
Shaak Ti is a female.

Human Vader
watch the movie you ****ing idiots

it doesnt matter how long one of the masters stayed alive against sidious, any one of those three could have been killed first. i mean you both made stupid posts, but just because yomi posted first doesnt mean hes a bigger idiot. all three of the jeedai died, it doesnt matter which one died first, neither of them put up a fight at all against sidious.

now, IMO Ki Adi Mundi is the strongest on the council outside of yoda, obi wan, and Mace. its really too hard to differentiate between the jeedai you have in this battle yomi. even in the clone wars series none of these jeedai did that much that seemed to be more than any of the others.

2Tidus!
Sorry, typo. The Togruta can't take one Kit Fisto and Mundi at the same time. She has some skills, I remember her at the cartoon clone war serious. She was kicking grieveses bodyguards asses! Thought she got seriously owned at the end by Grievious.

2Tidus!
Your completely wrong Human Vader. And I would like you to please stop bashing me and Yomi. Each of us have our own opinions. And only two of them went to fight Sidious. Not three. Shaak Ti got killed by Darth Vader, who is much less powerful than Sidious. And she got stabbed without a warning. Kit Fisto however, stood out to Sidious, blocked some of his moves though, and only than died.

Human Vader
i never said shaak ti fought sidious

i was referring to the three, kit fisto, saesaee tinn and agen kolar who did.

kit fisto blocked like one slash, big deal. going by how long someone stayed alive is fine but not when one person stayed alive for four seconds and the other stayed alive for three. hypothetically speaking.

the point is, it makes no sense to judge any three of those jeedai by how long they stayed alive in that particular battle. it pisses me off when people do that, the same as when people bash plo or ki adi mundi for being killed by clone troopers. its just plain arogance and stupidity to say that. im sorry for bashing you guys, but jeez it just pisses me off when people base their opinions on that shit

Darthburgerking
Kit Fisto lasted longer in the book, plus is Shaak Ti even a master, or for that even on the council?

Wickerman
1. it's spelled jedi, not jeedai.
2. shaak ti lost to grievous at the end because she was already weakened by their previous battle, and had been fighting a crapload of his droids.
3. Shaak ti was supposed to be killed by Grievous, but the scenes in ROTS were cut out. Then she was supposed to be killed by vader in the temple, but that got cut out as well, cause it didn't make any sense....so i'm not sure who killed her...

now, back to the discussion, Mundi is obviously superior to Shaak Ti, simply because he lasted a LOT more against Grievous...he was still standing while Shaak Ti was unconscious. Fisto is said to be the third most skilled Jedi concerning lightsaber duel in the Council after Yoda and Mace...not necessarily in the force as well, but lightsaber dueling.
Given that, in a head-on battle, i say Mundi's team wins, unless someone can convince me otherwise.

~wickerman~

jango fat
Human vader's right.
And u all gotta read da comic: Jedi, Shaak Ti

Human Vader
i know how its spelled thank you, wickerman. but im sure youve played KOTOR II and when you go to nar shadaa pretty much every subtitle from an alien language spells it jeedai which makes no sense. because pronouncing it jeedai would mean the person saying it would have a foreign accent, but the subtitles are what theyre saying in their own language so it should be jedi. yeah kind of hard to explain but im sure you get it. i just like to make fun of others mistakes, as im sure many of you know.

my point still stands, its too hard to have good proof that any of these jeedai are better than the others, outside of the fact that ki adi mundi was like the most powerful in the force besides mace and yoda on the council, i read that somewhere in a clone wars book, and wickerman says fisto was the best duelist outside of mace and yoda, so i would say they take the win.

LordYomi13
Human Vader I agree with you. I'm only saying that Kit Fisto would beat Saesee Tinn based on the fact that he lasted longer against sidious MAINLY because we never spend enough time with these two during the films. I also made sure to mention that Saesee Tinn died because he was concentrating too hard on attempting to read Palpatine's mind. Also, Kit fisto didn't block just one slash, but at least three. I'm sorry I didn't specify. I don't know why there was an arguement on this thread if everyone on it voted for the same team.

masterkit
LordYomi13 basicly took my answer with Kit. Though Shaak Ti stood up againt Grevious and Ki-Adi basicly waited until she was hurt and wounded to help but I still think Ki-Adi would beet Shaak Ti based on that he is (what I think) is a more superior Jedi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.