Shadowcat vs other Astonishing X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Two scenarios.
Kitty Pryde vs each of the rest of the Astonishing X-Men. 1 on 1. Bloodlust on Kitty only. No prep.
Kitty Pryde vs all of the Astonishing X-Men simultaneously that you think she beats 1 on 1. Bloodlust on Kitty only. No prep.

Astonishing X-Men
Cyclops
Beast
Emma Frost
Wolverine
and Colossus.

Imo she kills Beast, Cyclops, Colossus and Wolverine despite her adamantium vulnerability. I think she's still susceptible to psionic attack while intangible so Emma takes her down.

When she faces Beast, Cyclops, Colossus and Wolverine she goes down.

FieryBalrog
Wolverine can take her out, her adamantium vulnerability is pretty big.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

When she faces Beast, Cyclops, Colossus and Wolverine she goes down.

I dont get this part.....do you mean as a team they face her? she kicks all their butts with a phase, then fights wolvie (she is a ninja after all) that battle she can just phase with his skin leaving his bones behind.......idk if she can do that but shes not to be taken lightly....

xmarksthespot
That was just imo that bloodlust Kitty could take him out. Among other ways avoid the skeleton and phase out vital organs. He could take her down too I'm not denying that but imo she takes him down.

The second part is if they all simultaneously fight her. In which case the distractions provided by the rest allow Wolverine to take her down.

Blair Wind
SHE NINJA.....HAHAHHA,.....nothing can stop her....serouisly I think she has a chance against all of them even in a team exept Emma. she could do it, wolvie will be the only problem.....and even then she just might make it....all she has to do is say, "I think I can I think I can I think I can!!!"

Piedmon
Hey, you can't list the Astonishing cast and forget Lockheed!

Obviously, Emma could mentally shut her down at any point.

She could defeat any of them hand-to-hand, but depending on how close they are at the start of the fight, they all have a chance to take her before she phases. This is especially true for Cyclops or Lockheed, who could blast her before she phases.

Blair Wind
the great thing is that

1) her natural state is intangible so that begining part isnt gonna work
2) if the threadstarter says that it does apply she has trained herself to "sense" danger ie: a gun firing, and intinctivly go intangible....

Piedmon
So wait, shouldn't she go intangible and drift through the ground everytime she falls asleep?

Blair Wind
theres some science on how she can "walk" on air particles if she walks like if she were walking stairs....i dont remember and she can will herself to become solid...... guess if she trys REALLLY hard or maybe something X taught her to stay solid she can do it sleeping...idk

xmarksthespot
Her native state is intangible now, she wills herself to remain tangible.

Yes it does apply that when she senses danger she reverts to intangible automatically. I'd assume since she doesn't drift off into her bed, the ground etc. is that even when she's unconscious she automatically (in the same way that we keep breathing) counters the force of gravity with her ability to "walk" on air while intangible.

I don't think Cyke's beam should affect her because it's force and I remember Shadowcat being able to get through force fields so why not force beams.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.