Spawn in the Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RayIsGay
The lineup:

1. Batman
2. Deathstroke
3. Iron Man
4. Daredevil
5. Spiderman
6. Iceman
7. Beserk Hulk
8. Flash
9. Magneto
10. Fantastic Four
11. Dr. Doom
12. Thor
13. Nightcrawler
14. Apocalypse
15. Wolverine
16. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
17. Captain America
18. Cyclops, Proffesor X, Beast, and Storm
19. Superman
20. Silver Surfer

Godlike spawn, 30 seconds between each round to regen. Must stay on Earth, and no sending opponents to Hell. How far can he get?

Btw, some of the weak rounds are at the top so Spawn can regen.

BENITO
I say he gets up to Apocalypse Regular God-like makes it all the way

CorderaMitchell
If he beats green lantern, he may lose at professor x.

RayIsGay
Well the telepath would slow him down alot, he may Deafeat Prof X, but he also has to defeat Cyclops Beast and Storm. It would be hard if they were there.

CorderaMitchell
That is why, what is Spawns resistance to telepaths?

RayIsGay
Not much, but he can mess with other people's mind, but he must touch them I belive.

CorderaMitchell
Yea so Xavier would give him mega trouble then.

RayIsGay
Spawn could chop off his own head then run at him! It could work, the suit would do the killing, while his head regens.

CorderaMitchell
Wow, that is one creative strategy, to chop off one's own head, interesting indeed.

RayIsGay
well, it wouldnt kill him. he has "lost his head" like 5 times! I wish I could do that!

CorderaMitchell
so do i.....

RayIsGay
maybe if I try it......

EvilCap America
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Wow, that is one creative strategy, to chop off one's own head, interesting indeed.

In Spwans intricate Universe its the most inltellgent strat even concived in fact its how he took over hell in the first place

I say he either dies to Flash or Dr.Doom doing something creative.Past that Hal probaby has the best shot

RayIsGay
yea, you may be right

demigawd
The problem is, there aren't a lot of superpowered beings in Spawn's world, so we don't exactly know how good he is. He's fought cyborgs here and there and they gave him hell, so he might lose against Iron Man. But usually, he's fighting the same kind of opponent - demons, angels, etc. We don't know how he'd do against a telepath, or someone intangible, or someone capable of freezing his molecules, or someone with CL100 strength and durability or someone capable of moving faster than light. But based on what I've seen of Spawn, Iron Man gives him hell and I definitely don't see him getting past Iceman, unless he's able to exist outside of his body.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by EvilCap America
In Spwans intricate Universe its the most inltellgent strat even concived in fact its how he took over hell in the first place

I say he either dies to Flash or Dr.Doom doing something creative.Past that Hal probaby has the best shot

No I wasn't being sarcastic, that would fu#@ing rock!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.