Spiderman vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i believe... Spidey has fought Abo before ... but with help of the She-Hulk

but now.... how would Spidey do against Abomination .. alone

he has fought many powerhouses in the past ... like The Rhino...
(the fight with Juggernaut or Hulk was not even a fight i believe... because it was only a kind of .. runaround from Spiderman)

but how would he do against Abomination... Hulks famous opponent... ?

olympian
Abom. Unless Spidey pulls a " i beat Firelord " out of his ass.

Arahan
With his Telepathy he could call Billions od Spiders who attack Abo and eat him alive smile

No seriously, Spidey would lose. Abo is too strong. He could only win if he has a genius plan otherwise PP gets a free ticket to the hospital.

long pig
No Betagueze, no no! Bad Betagueze, bad!

DigiMark007
Yeah, Parker has no way of winning, but he stayed away from Juggs long enough. He could just avoid Abom. and make it a stalemate. If he tries too much fancy stuff, though, he loses.

-DM

CorderaMitchell
Abomination...........

CorderaMitchell
Abomination.............

Arahan
The double post wasnt necessary we know that he would lose.
But I still say he has a chance.....Billions of Spiders laughing

CorderaMitchell
He can communicate with insects now, that double post was incidental via, computer.

Arahan
I know that he can communicate with insects, i thought it would include spiders too (i know spiders and insects are different). But if he can only talk to insects than it is one of the dumbest things i ever heard.

CorderaMitchell
I guess he could, use a black widow or something and throw it on him, or an earwig.

Arahan
Black Widow, you dont mean Natasha right smile Sweet little girl.

This fight would be more interessting if you add Spider-Woman, Spider-Woman 2, Scarlet Spider and Kain.

olympian
How about we add all those against Abom and see what everyone thinks.

I think.......theyr still toast but take alot more time and one or two might survived of it.

CorderaMitchell
What if abomination hates spider venom?

olympian
Wouldnt that make him punch them even harder?

Arahan
I think they can win, but they have to be clever and make a plan.

olympian
Yup cause in a straight up brawl they arent going to make it

EvilCap America
Abom goes up against Hulk with various amounts of success.Spiderman even with his best flurry of festest punches isnt gonna accomplish anything hiting them.While Abom isnt likely to lay a hand on him on him it might as well be a gnat attacking

Does ABomination ever pull off Hulk style shockwave type claps?That might even out Spideys speed advantage and make him hittable

CorderaMitchell
Hmmmmmmmmmmm it may just be a draw.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.