Kirbilactus vs. JP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
cast in your votes now

a pic of kirbilactus. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=349760&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=83

Jp didnt' come for the photoshoot sad

whirlysplat
Paola might ban you for this Cman, she said she would if anyone started a JP thread sad

CorderaMitchell
Was jp a member?? I had no idea.

whirlysplat
Well okbig grin

CorderaMitchell
I seriously didn't I just heard of some powers spouted in the best debators thread. sad
That sucks.....

whirlysplat
email Paola mate and explain big grin

colossus17
paola isnt here......god she is so pretty...... happy

CorderaMitchell
I'd better hurry

CorderaMitchell
c17, I thought you were making up an actual character, like kirbilactus.

colossus17
lol no JP was real.........

whirlysplat
C17 never made up JP you had to be there mate big grin

colossus17
Originally posted by whirlysplat
C17 never made up JP you had to be there mate big grin

lol whirly is correct JP kindaa made himself ......u had to be there.go to the batman VS. you thread.....oh and yeah paola did say she was going to ban the next person....

CorderaMitchell
Stop responding, you're making it worse!!

Time to pack the KMC bags then.............

colossus17
its to late now.....its the end of thc c-master......well u c she might get pissed becasue of all the fanboy VS. threads........run!!!! she is coming

black robb
Is Kirbilactus a laxative or a STD?

colossus17
its one of the most feared creatures in existence....

CorderaMitchell
stop responding already, let it die.................

black robb
Originally posted by colossus17
its one of the most feared creatures in existence.... ...so,STD?

CorderaMitchell
there's a pic at the top, stop responding!

colossus17
C-master dont show paola your fear.....

CorderaMitchell
No, its pointless, why respond?? there is already like 4 threads for this.

stick out tongue
Ya want me banned don't ya?

colossus17
no i dont yes ..hey i was banned for a week...u will survive....

whirlysplat
I have not been banned on here yet although I am quite famous on the internet big grin

CorderaMitchell
You went at it with black wolverine, then came back as 2 other guys right??

black robb
I have not been banned on here yet although I am quite famous on the internet big grin yeah i know i saw the pictures smile

colossus17
ok guys seriosuly now.c-master is going to have a heart attack.lets let this die

whirlysplat
8 inches and its all mine big grin

whirlysplat
ok guys seriosuly now.c-master is going to have a heart attack.lets let this die

OK C17 lets let the thread die now

black robb
8 inches and its all mine big grin puke

black robb
OK C17 lets let the thread die now ok

long pig
oooooooooooooooooooooooo you're gonna get in troubleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. big grin

CorderaMitchell
damn you let it die, it was halfway there, I hate you for that.

jinzin
JP.....YOU SHALL ALLLLLLLL LEARN TO FEAR THE NAME OF JP!

CorderaMitchell
I give up.......... time to pack the bags.

jinzin
btw.....JP would mop the intergalactic floor with kirbilactus' ass....

whirlysplat
Cool pic of JP Jinbig grin

colossus17
yo guys.....****en seriosuly now dont post here....dont respond to this thread.lets do this guy a favor.....he shouldnt be banned for a mistake........dont post here!!!

CorderaMitchell
last post here

Kirbilactus all the way..

jinzin
laughing out loud

CorderaMitchell
Its been fun pissing you off Jinzin sad

long pig
How did you get JP to stop flying around at 100xlight speed to be able to draw him, jinzin???
I may have to check my Guide to the JP universe, but isn't he above appearences??

jinzin
Cool pic of JP Jinbig grin

thanks man...i need to make better uses of my time though...lol..

CorderaMitchell
my most popular thread yet, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

jinzin
Originally posted by long pig
How did you get JP to stop flying around at 100xlight speed to be able to draw him, jinzin???
I may have to check my Guide to the JP universe, but isn't he above appearences??

he;s even above the concept of appearances...luckly I was able to get this stillframe of him before he secured his victory over batman and began crushing all higher powered existances accross space and time....in other words I got this of him before he granted himself to have all the powers he felt like having...gotta remember I was the first official jp fanboy...

long pig
:gasp: You are....the chosen one! The avatar of JP!

colossus17
actually i am....guys common dont respond to this thread let it die....he will get banned..remember what paola said

long pig
Who will get banned?

colossus17
c-master.....for starting this thread.......just let it die.....paola said who ever starts a JP VS. thread gets banned.lets continue this talk in the general insanity thread or somethin

long pig
He wasn't around when she said that, she won't ban him, she'll probably just warn him.
He wasn't even a member at the time.

colossus17
fine do as you wish

whirlysplat
I think your right longpig, and anyway there is no evidence he read that thread he can't be banned really big grin

long pig
Nah, I'm just kidding, he's gonna get banned HARD, probably go to jail for this. sad

laughing You're not gettin banned.....unless.......evil face

jinzin
laughing out loud

seriously though I gotta say she won't ban him....there really is no reason to...

colossus17
in that case....i am JP's first fanboy.....jinzin later joined me.....FEAR JP!!

whirlysplat
I think though if you look at that thread I was the one to star abusing JP first big grin

jinzin
perhaps but I'm the one who beleived first hence: first fanboy......

I was the FIRST!

whirlysplat
You were the first fanboy I believe I just couldn't believe e said he could beat Batman, like when KEVIL said he could beat Daredevil C17 and I believe they are the KMC dynamic duo only much more powerful big grin

colossus17
no!! go to the batman VS.you....i was the first....!!i will get the JP ruby and become the JPggernaut!i am his avatar

jinzin
no man..I claimed to be JP fanboy in a general topic thread before that......I AM THE FIRST get over it...

CorderaMitchell
Is HKH a member too, I just want to make sure there is noone else with a character name?

jinzin
You were the first fanboy I believe I just couldn't believe e said he could beat Batman, like when KEVIL said he could beat Daredevil C17 and I believe they are the KMC dynamic duo only much more powerful big grin

laughing out loud

wait who said they could take a dozen bat men with enough training?

was that who-kid?

i don't remember...

colossus17
nope...he wasent a member

colossus17
Originally posted by jinzin
no man..I claimed to be JP fanboy in a general topic thread before that......I AM THE FIRST get over it...

lets let JP decide........

jinzin
he did...

CorderaMitchell
where has he gotten to anyway??

colossus17
a higher realm of existence......

whirlysplat
He doesn't come on much now, I guess he is far to busy saving the worldbig grin

long pig
HULKKILLERHUMANOID plays in another league of forums.

CorderaMitchell
Makes sense.........

What are his physical stats?

colossus17
who's?

CorderaMitchell
Jp's, is he uber tall, uber muscular, or what??

colossus17
he is an abstract.....look at his powers

JP's powers:
total control over space,time,energy,matter, on a multiversal scale
able to master any fighting style just by hearing about its existence
able apply force without contact
able to be in 13 places at the same time
able to deliever punces at a rate of 15,967 per second
he is so fast that a second to him is like 10 billion years to regular people
able to win any fight with any one even god, just by believing he can
able to lift or move anything even if object dosent exist, he is still able to do it
able to fight invicible enemies thanks to his training by his master "dan"
able to reduce any ones power by 70% just by coming to the battle field( stole that one from jinzin)

CorderaMitchell
Damn, Kirbilactus has some troulbe on his hands.

whirlysplat
Master friggin Dan I had forgotten that big grin

your killing me C17 rolling on floor laughing

colossus17
laughing out loud .thats the most accurate list of all JP's powers....

whirlysplat
That was easily the funniest part his mate "Dan" who "trained" him

rolling on floor laughing

****ing brilliant

I'm almost crying at home thinking about that rolling on floor laughing

CorderaMitchell
Do you think fanboy Wolverine would lose??

colossus17
yes he would look at JP's powers....he was trained by his master "dan" how can you top that?

whirlysplat
Master Dan say "Wipe on", "Wipe off" its how Mister Migagi trained Daniel San himself rolling on floor laughing

K3VIL
I've also heard that colossus17 and whirlysplat have the power to seem pathetic and childish while making joke of someone who can't answer.
You're ridicule.

whirlysplat
I do ridicule rolling on floor laughing

colossus17
Originally posted by K3VIL
I've also heard that colossus17 and whirlysplat have the power to seem pathetic and childish while making joke of someone who can't answer.
You're ridicule.

you asked me not to talk about you.....i dont....but dont get in my face.....i am not talking about you.....go fight a ninja....or somethin

whirlysplat
You're ridicule.

Kevil I like you, but do you really believe you could beat Daredevil if he were real, if you do I suggest you go and beat up Chuck Liddell big grin

CorderaMitchell
Thats why this thread was an unintentional bad idea, this would happen.

whirlysplat
So back to topic guys now KEVIL has gone to beat up Randy Couture big grin

K3VIL
Go beat up a ninja, uhhhh, colossus17 your are one of the worst people ever met in a forum.
You just talk, talk talk.
If you are not a worm, try to met in real life JP, show you're not a lame guy who insult others through the monitor, and challenge him, or stop making joke of him, period.

colossus17
Go beat up a ninja, uhhhh, colossus17 your are one of the worst people ever met in a forum.
If you are not a worm, try to met in real life JP, show you're not a lame guy who insult others through the monitor, and challenge him, or stop making joke of him, period.

yeah i am the worst....i think i am going to cry.....now unless JP is your friend or family memeber....i dont see how it concerns you....

whirlysplat

hey man to fight JP you need a mask big grin I do not wear a mask do you KEVIL

CorderaMitchell
Most people online are talk.

I try not to say much about myself unless its to friends or for fun,like those pics.

I do the army and so has c17, but we don't talk about beating up people, its a forum, we'll never fight anyway, so its best to let it go.

K3VIL
hey man to fight JP you need a mask big grin I do not wear a mask do you KEVIL
Oooh, you smell it?what's that?Sarcasm, incredible!
yeah i am the worst....i think i am going to cry.....now unless JP is your friend or family memeber....i dont see how it concerns you....
You are not authoryzed of making joke of someone just for your own pleasure, it concerns me cause it's called respect.

whirlysplat
Kevil your a good guy just calm down mate. Daredevil woould beat you trust me on this he swings between buildings and has a billy club.

big grintrust me Kevil DD would own you big grin

colossus17
no it does not concern you.....no one made you the law keeper here....if you dont like what i am saying you are free to report me to paola..and hope to get me banned..but other then that dont get in my way....

whirlysplat
Even in your leather mask with you "equipment"

Trust me your not midnighter mate, or are you? It would explain a lotbig grin The aggression for onebig grin

CorderaMitchell
Please don't do this, its my fault really.

whirlysplat
Leave C17 alone Kevil I'm the one who doesn't think you can beat DD, What powers do you have?

CorderaMitchell
okay that was kinda funny.

whirlysplat
It was wasn't it. KEVIL is an ok guy but he needs to stop trying to fight the world, he should stick t fighting Daredevil in his head big grin

whirlysplat
I wonder if his name is Master Dan? confused

colossus17
laughing out loud laughing out loud

K3VIL
no it does not concern you.....no one made you the law keeper here....if you dont like what i am saying you are free to report me to paola..and hope to get me banned..but other then that dont get in my way....
what's that?A menace from a child?
whirlysplat your "funny" lines are just boring.

colossus17
whats your problem?....and a no i am not threatening you...actually how can it be a menace from a child if i am 21 and u r 19.....i have a kid of my own actually......i served in the army......for years....but i dont talk about it much unless brought up....but u always have to say what a great fighter you are.and that u went to a special academy.......and shit

whirlysplat
what's that?A menace from a child?
whirlysplat your "funny" lines are just boring.

Boring to somewink

I enjoy them, but then the best funny lines are taken with a rolled up 10 pound noteconfused

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

Relax Kevil go and take some crack

Personally I never take drugs named after a body part laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

CorderaMitchell
ouch stop being mean to K3vil, he wasn't exactly being the bad guy......... you know what whatever you men have at it.

K3VIL
whats your problem?....and a no i am not threatening you...actually how can it be a menace from a child if i am 21 and u r 19.....i have a kid of my own actually......i served in the army......for years....but i dont talk about it much unless brought up....but u always have to say what a great fighter you are.and that u went to a special academy.......and shit
What's your issue colossus fanboy?
I can state I'm a good fighter cause it's the truth.If you have problem with it, who fu.ck.ing cares.

colossus17
1. i am not a colossus fanboy.
2. you are not worth gettin banned.for..so i will just leave it as it is....

whirlysplat
What's your issue colossus fanboy?
I can state I'm a good fighter cause it's the truth.If you have problem with it, who fu.ck.ing cares.

But can you fight Daredevil KEVIL can you beat daredevils arse down like you saidbig grin Why aren't you in the UFC if you are that good? Is your name Shang chi.

big grin

demigawd
Wait a minute...how does anybody know Paola is pretty? She has a photo somewhere? I mean...you guys DO know that's Angelina Jolie and not Poala in her sig, right? wink

whirlysplat
I know that big grin Are you saying Paola is ugly demigawd? big grin

demigawd
lol, troublemaker. I'm just saying....people are all, "Paola is hot, Paola is yummy, etc.", so it made me curious about whether anyone has ever actually seen her, lol.

Don't ban me Paola! Paola is a pretty name, if nothing else. lol.

colossus17
yes she posted a few pics of her...and she is pretty.....

whirlysplat
Originally posted by demigawd
lol, troublemaker. I'm just saying....people are all, "Paola is hot, Paola is yummy, etc.", so it made me curious about whether anyone has ever actually seen her, lol.

Don't ban me Paola! Paola is a pretty name, if nothing else. lol.
fair point I have no idea what she looks like eitherbig grin

CorderaMitchell
Theres a pic of her on the best debator thread, lol.

colossus17
yes its on page 79 on the best debaters thread

CorderaMitchell
getting whirly horny eh?

demigawd
yes its on page 79 on the best debaters thread

That link didn't go anywhere, lol.

demigawd
oh, you changed it. Nevermind.

colossus17
yes...just go to page 79 on the best debaters thread its there

CorderaMitchell
demigawd calm down.

colossus17
cool http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberpics.php?s=&sortby=member&pagenumber=79

demigawd
lol, at first I was like, "Oh my god...she's gorgeous!" then I realized that was a picture of someone else. Paola just has a bunch of pics of her kid and like half her face.

But to avoid the wrath of god...what a beautiful half face it is!

CorderaMitchell
there are soo many sexy ladies here, but it makes sense, because of the things they talk about on the off topic forum

colossus17
her face is... muy bonito stick out tongue

demigawd
lol. Yeah, she's very pretty. I'm just a snobby bastard because I live in NYC, which is supermodel land. That's probably why I have a bad habit of cheating on my girlfriends and ultimately dumping them if they put on too much weight or a sexier girl comes along, or some other stupid reason that has nothing to do with how well they actually treat me. It's also why I'll likely be destined for unhappiness, lol.

Wait...why am I laughing about that? sad

CorderaMitchell
lol, at first I was like, "Oh my god...she's gorgeous!" then I realized that was a picture of someone else. Paola just has a bunch of pics of her kid and like half her face.

But to avoid the wrath of god...what a beautiful half face it is!

I know demigawd's on there somewhere, struttin his stuff.

CorderaMitchell
lol. Yeah, she's very pretty. I'm just a snobby bastard because I live in NYC, which is supermodel land. That's probably why I have a bad habit of cheating on my girlfriends and ultimately dumping them if they put on too much weight or a sexier girl comes along, or some other stupid reason that has nothing to do with how well they actually treat me. It's also why I'll likely be destined for unhappiness, lol.

Wait...why am I laughing about that? sad

You must be handsome to get girls like that. Damn

demigawd
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
You must be handsome to get girls like that. Damn

No point in talking about how good I do or don't look. I could be anybody and you'd either believe me and be right, believe me and be wrong, or vice-versa, lol.

CorderaMitchell
So thats a yes?

demigawd
Would you believe me either way? wink

that's a yes. Shhhh!

CorderaMitchell
Prove that yes on the off topic forum's rate my rack!!!

demigawd
lol, I'll think about it. But I still think it's kinda weird.

CorderaMitchell
No its hella funny, girls love it, gothere and look for yourself.

Tron
I have no clue what the hell this is about, and I'm not going to ask.

Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.