Wonder Woman Vs Broly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sanbru
This may be a stupid topic, though Just wondering what you people might think. The lengedary super saiyan vs Wonder Woman, and yes Diana can have her lasso.

CorderaMitchell
Broly would rip her a new one.

Hoshi
Broly crush her like a bug

DaRk Lotus
OVERKILL smile

dvampire
Why did you do this to Wonder Woman?

Broly wins thumb up

EvilCap America
Brollys from a non-canon DBZ movie where the timeline doesnt make much sense and his actual capability is pretty much impossible to rate.Not only that but Brolly sucks too and seems to be part of TOEI history that leads into GT

Lord Ryugen
He may suck but he'll still pound Diana into a bloody pulp.

CorderaMitchell
Yep, basically.

Lord Ryugen
This isn't even a fight, poor WW she didn't deserve this.

CorderaMitchell
I'm not so sure about that.........

SaTsuJiN
ugh.. can someone please make a balanced fight thread? or is that too difficult?..

the next thread will be like "A Pebble on the ground vs Super saiyan goku 4!!!!"... /sigh... no expression

CorderaMitchell
No, shin akuma vs. mario!

dvampire
Broly is to fast for her plus he has energy blast, I do think she's a better fighter than him, but he just has too much fire power for WW to win. She can block his energy blast with her bands both but Broly still is faster then WW.

I agree that Borly does suck. no expression

Do you guys think he could beat Goku or Piccolo on the same power level?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Hoshi
Broly crush her like a bug

a foolish insect to be exact.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by dvampire
Broly is to fast for her plus he has energy blast, I do think she's a better fighter than him, but he just has too much fire power for WW to win. She can block his energy blast with her bands both but Broly still is faster then WW.

I agree that Borly does suck. no expression

Do you guys think he could beat Goku or Piccolo on the same power level?

Are you intelligently debating this stil? eek!

Hoshi
probaly not

CorderaMitchell
God, I hope not....

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
God, I hope not....

I was, but who cares anyways its a dead thread. cool

General Zodiac
Wonder Woman! She's hot.

CorderaMitchell
Thats why I feel bad about her getting her beautiful face beaten in-....

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Thats why I feel bad about her getting her beautiful face beaten in-....

Who cares. confused

CorderaMitchell
WW shouldn't have to be beaten like this when she could be with me.... evil face

Che$t Rockwell
Wow funny, I dont think wonder woman will win, but it sure as hell wont be easy

Broly is faster than Wonder Woman? prove it, show me ANY of his speed feats, oh wait..you cant? of course you cant, I know you cant, why? because ive seen both broly movies, he never shows a spec of speed near Wonder Womans, nor have broly EVER shown the pure physical strength Diana has, period, sorry, blowing up planets isnt strength, its energy

second, Broly was the worst written character ever, and he isnt as strong as you seem, someone who can supposedly destroy galaxies shouldnt of been put down by a goku who had just absorbed the remaining energy from his half dead friends, there is no way Broly should of lost if he was that uberly powerful, please, Broly in the end can win, but not easily, I love it when ppl overestimate dragonball characters, I still see people screaming Goku can destroy galaxies, when we never.ever.ever. see him do it

General Zodiac
Wonder Woman will flash Broly then kick him in the nuts!!

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Che$t Rockwell
Wow funny, I dont think wonder woman will win, but it sure as hell wont be easy

Broly is faster than Wonder Woman? prove it, show me ANY of his speed feats, oh wait..you cant? of course you cant, I know you cant, why? because ive seen both broly movies, he never shows a spec of speed near Wonder Womans, nor have broly EVER shown the pure physical strength Diana has, period, sorry, blowing up planets isnt strength, its energy

Which is why DBZ is too inconsistant to argue, wW still loses.

second, Broly was the worst written character ever, and he isnt as strong as you seem, someone who can supposedly destroy galaxies shouldnt of been put down by a goku who had just absorbed the remaining energy from his half dead friends, there is no way Broly should of lost if he was that uberly powerful, please, Broly in the end can win, but not easily, I love it when ppl overestimate dragonball characters, I still see people screaming Goku can destroy galaxies, when we never.ever.ever. see him do it

There's been worse characters, read above.

Che$t Rockwell
Uh again, the "too inconsistent to argue" is an excuse, if thats the case, have everyone delete every single DBZ related topic

WW loses, but not with ease, by any means

CorderaMitchell
Uh again, the "too inconsistent to argue" is an excuse, if thats the case, have everyone delete every single DBZ related topic

WW loses, but not with ease, by any means

Its not an "excuse" I've already argued it.

Its that dumbasses come in and don't know anything about the characters, which make it annoying.

The universes aren't even the same, some blow up planets by the core, others don't.

There's nothing you can do about it, deal with it.

Che$t Rockwell
Is that all you can keep spouting? "nothing you can do deal with it" lol

I find it funny the concept of debating these two characters is so foreign to you

CorderaMitchell
Understood.
I know that, but you do understand that there is no solid, backbone for these characters, especially in DBZ, as in sf, its a feat war.

He did this in this comic, but not in this comic, ever heard of wolverine?

I'm not trying to be harsh, as I agree with you, but you must understand that people don't understand shit about DBZ. On top of that, there are even fake episodes and such.

I've already been contributing more to these forums than you sir, check the posts.

The comic versus forums have had these same matches.

Understand that toyman beat superman, so its not fair to judge that.

No different than it is to say that Gohan was beaten by xxxx.

dvampire
Wonder Wonman whould lose, but not easy. no expression

SaTsuJiN
characters who are of completely different genres should not be pitted against eachother.. its just that simple

I'd personally have no problem with it..its just that everyone gets a big case of PMS when someone says their character would lose.. but they cover it up by spamming smilies smile smile smile... its so lame..

and how can you equate brolli blowing up planets as not being his strength?... gimme a break.. and yes inconsistency is key, as brolli got two whole movies and then was never heard from again

dvampire
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
characters who are of completely different genres should not be pitted against eachother.. its just that simple

I'd personally have no problem with it..its just that everyone gets a big case of PMS when someone says their character would lose.. but they cover it up by spamming smilies smile smile smile... its so lame..

and how can you equate brolli blowing up planets as not being his strength?... gimme a break.. and yes inconsistency is key, as brolli got two whole movies and then was never heard from again

laughing big grin smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.