hulk VS. galactus (pure physical match)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
ok take this match seriosuly......lets say the hulk's closest friends and family and loved ones were murdered by galactus....hulk goes on a rampage......for 10,000 years.(lets say he dosent age).....so hulk goes on a rampage for 10,000 years constantly building up rage and anger......his levels constantly go up and never drop for 10,000 years.....his levels of rage are insane.......the more times passes the angrier and more enraged he becomes....also lets say that like maestro there was a war and for the past 10,000 years the hulk has also been soaking up radiation which was also making him stronger.....10,000 years pass....and hulk is informed that galactus is responsible for the death of his loved ones.....can the hulk with all his rage and fury which was building up for 10,000 years non stop...to levels beyond comprehension.along with him soaking radiation.....take out a fully powered galactus.....in a physical match only.....that means only characters durability and strength only.galactus cant agument his power with the power cosmic, he cant teleport the hulk, or blast him.or use matter manipulation.only his given durability and strength...if this "hulk prime" attacks galactus by surprise can he take him? " fight is in a closed box costructed by LT so no one could break it......the size of 10 football fields.DEBATE!!!......

yahman
No one raelly knows the limits of either of these characters and there is no real way to gauge.

If there is a limit to how angry Hulk can get then Galactus shouldprobably win.

If There isn't then Hullk should take it as he is far more mobile and he doesn't have the problem of having to top on plannets every so often.

colossus17
you can assume.....based on their feats and the situation given to u....

xmarksthespot
Ummm... who knows laughing out loud
Galactus durability let him survive the destruction of the last universe so Galactus I guess.

Kirbilactus and his Herald, fanboy Batman. laughing out loud

colossus17
no dude....dont make this on of those threads.......i want real facts and opinions here.... ninja .and it wasent galactuse's durablity....the primal force protected him....eternity of his universe

yahman
I think it was eternity who was protecting him at the end of the last universe.

When has he ever shown durability like that since. Certainly not when Thor made him wet his pants and run away.

xmarksthespot
Well then its too hard to say since there are no defined strength levels durability etc of a Hulk Prime. And there are no Hulk Prime feats to go off of. Aren't Galactus stats usually just described as immeasurable?

yahman
I don't think Galactus has ever done anything that physically strong apart from attaching those Huge engines to Ego. Which is kinda tame compared to what Hulk has done in the past.

I'm not doubting that he is probably uber strong, but accurately guageing strength pretty hard work.

colossus17
well we cant have any feats since he dosent exist.....but lets assume for sake of argument imagine his power level..according to my description.......

GalacticStorm
Nope actually it was Phoenix who protected galen and allowed him to join with the essence of the universe to become galactus. Check out reecent issues off FF and Xmen adventures 12 to see for yourselves

xmarksthespot
Make up one feat of him lifting something and surviving something. big grin

colossus17
its irelevent if it was eternity or phoenix......as long as we all agree that ....thats not a way to measure his durability.....

colossus17
i believe hulk could take him.....becasue he was constructed on purpose to be a being with no physical limit.....

xmarksthespot
Ok i'll just say Hulk, just for the hell of it. big grin

colossus17
really?.lol i never expected that......

colossus17
HULK smash puny tall cosmic man........

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by colossus17
HULK smash puny tall cosmic man........

laughing out loud

I say Hulk Prime can take Galactus. Why are you surprised about that?

It has no bearing on the infinite power levels of Kirbilactus C17.

colossus17
i dunno i mean like galactus is basically below abstracts....he is one of the most powerful things in existence.....i thought that if i would make this thread people wouldnt take me seriosuly.....

newjak86
I didn't take you seriously.

colossus17
sucks for me....

xmarksthespot
Actually now that I think about it, wouldn't Hulk Prime only be as strong as the Hulk that fought Onslaught? Probably not the same thing but meh.

And yes C17 this thread is ridiculous big grin but in the best possible way.

colossus17
dam u read my first post......why would he be as strong....after 10,000 years of rage.....his power levels will be beyond our comprehension......

CorderaMitchell
I'll say draw since there is no limits, but I think galactus TRULY has no limit, in more categories, but physical,how big would hulk get??

olympian
Guys like Thing have Herc have flipped Galactus off his feet before, but he was extremely weakned and hungry and those two had always backup in the forms of Thor, the Avengers and Dr Strange. ( wich means they only flipped him because others gave them the chance ).

Toe to Toe and only the Hulk? Its not going to happen.

K3VIL
Galactus will snap his fingers causing a shockwave that will send the Hulk to the other side of the universe of he'll simply kick him away.

yahman
(Galactus) Durability wise Thanos knocked him out of his World ship with what seemed like a highly charged near full power concussive Force blast.
He also stood in the middle of a supernova at the beginning of the comic.

In the real universe Super Nova are the Kings of all explosions. They give out enough energy to create those gamma ray bursts. These were so high in energy that they USED to have scientist thinking they might be breaking the rules of Special relativity. (Note very few scientists still believe this)

In the comic universe (Where Japanese aliens with crazy Hair Dues acn blow up planets with little effort) Super Nova are no longer as special but still impressive enough.

Hulk has never shown durability on that level to my knowledge.

And you make a point of how long the Hulks rage was going on for before the fight, there is reason to believe there maybe a limit to how angry he can get. A limit he may have reached milenia before the fight making the 10 000 year thing pointless.

Solidus Snake
galactus wins hands down.

however...the situation is so unrealistic, that it holds no intrinsic value.

colossus17
everything holds a certain intrinsic value from different perspectives......

xmarksthespot
everything holds a certain intrinsic value from different perspectives......

roll eyes (sarcastic)
stick out tongue
big grin
laughing

seaapple
K3vil and Solidus Snake make sense. It just doesn't make sense, even comic book sense, for a radiation affected human to take on a prime force in the universe using brute strength.

The thread is hard to reason about though because the power cosmic is not easy to seperate from the physical ability of Galactus. I mean when a being is basically made of energy, what sense does it make to talk about just physical ability? Galactus made that armor to control his power, Hulk might not be able to even stand in the presence of Galactus's natural form.

Galactus is meant to inspire awe, that's the nature of his character despite occasional ill treatment at the hands of comic book writers. It's hard to just see him treated as just some guy. The Hulk represents pure brute strength. But my true feelings is that when comic book writers came up with the idea of strength increasing with rage they didn't imagine that it would be abused by comic fans, using that to justify inclusion of Hulk in the league of top cosmic characters.

Anyway, rage and anger are different. The type of rage the Hulk uses isn't the kind that accumulates from 10,000 years of sitting around and thinking about something. It is about actually being mad in the moment, and getting more and more heated until he is out of control. I don't think the 10,000 years argument makes much difference. I mean, maybe it would make the Hulk even more enraged it it happened yesterday instead of ages ago.

colossus17
it was all of jinzin and c-master.they made me make this thread.......

yahman
Don't worry Dude,
i did !!!!!!!!!!!!!

well sort of

colossus17
hulk prime still takes galactus........your logic is not correct.......hulk is beyond logic.he is pure abstract rage.in green form......he could prob take out LT with enough rage.....

Solidus Snake
in a hulk story, someone shot/injured betty (i dont rememebr whic), but hulk got so mad that he reached the upper levels of his strength and turned back into bruce. then he was kicked around quite easily. in his mind he was saying "calm down calm down or u'll get us killed"

i cant remember which book it was, but it happened when everyone was putting out all those pretty covers with holograms and crap.

colossus17
tell that....to all the fanboys that think..that hulk has infinite strength.....that was the reason for this thread......

olympian
I always like when someone asks for Hulk rabid fanboys to show - in the comics - where he has limitess strengh or where did he ever showed it.

They never know how to answer.

grey fox
no one can stay angry for over ten thousand years

Cosmic Cube
Could Hulk become stronger than Galactus?

Sure.

Could he win against Galactus?

No.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by grey fox
no one can stay angry for over ten thousand years

Hulk doesn't need to stay angry for 10,000 years to attain any level of strength. He can achieve an indefinite level of strength in moments.

Hulk can't get "infinitely angry."

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by olympian
I always like when someone asks for Hulk rabid fanboys to show - in the comics - where he has limitess strengh or where did he ever showed it.

They never know how to answer.

Marvel Comics Presents: #52

tell that....to all the fanboys that think..that hulk has infinite strength.....that was the reason for this thread......

It's more like Stan Lee and Peter David who established that Hulk had limitless strength. It's been stated and shown throughout his comics. I'm not saying anything that I can't back up.

whirlysplat
Please CC back it upbig grin

For Once I am in agreement with you smile

The Hulks strength is limitless

Keep the faithbig grin

CC is right on this listen to himrock

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Please CC back it upbig grin

For Once I am in agreement with you smile

The Hulks strength is limitless

Keep the faithbig grin

CC is right on this listen to himrock

We've agreed on topics more than once, Whirly. wink

You know all about the matter/antimatter attraction/annihilation, right?

whirlysplat
Yes I do big grin

Cosmic Cube
Well, what do you think of this scan?

Please explain to our non-'physics-heads' what Hulk resisting the attraction between matter and antimatter would prove. wink

As a note, Whirly is the physics/biology/chemistry authority on this board, people. cool

whirlysplat
It shows comic science is silly but Hulks powers transcend the Marvel universe's physical laws big grin

big grin CC shucks embarrasment

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
It shows comic science is silly but Hulks powers transcend the Marvel universe's physical laws big grin

big grin CC shucks embarrasment
Agreed. Comic Book science is quite ridiculous.

But as you and everyone else can see, it is a fact that Hulk's strength is boundless, and he has proven it.

Sincerest thanks for your input, whirly. Coming from a guy with intelligence of your caliber, those words mean a lot. wink

colossus17
then we all agree then that hulk takes it......

Lord S
I don't think people have any inkling as to the type of power Galactus represents. This thread is a joke. I don't care how angry the Hulk gets, if you think he stands any chance against Galactus, then you're just plain retarded.

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Nope actually it was Phoenix who protected galen and allowed him to join with the essence of the universe to become galactus. Check out reecent issues off FF and Xmen adventures 12 to see for yourselves Again I ask you...how recent was this latest Claremont gem? I told you last week that it was documented in one of the early issues of the recent Thanos run, by Starlin, that Eternity saved Galan and transformed him into Galactus. What are you smoking, mate?

colossus17
then we all agree lord S takes it right?

olympian
This Hulk has limitess strengh nonsense seems to run into boards like a virus stick out tongue

Hulk without any help, wont put the big G down no matter how angry he gets.

DarkCrawler
Wouldn't it be possible for Galactus to have limitless strenght?

DarkCrawler
It is always difficult when we are talking about "limitless" and "can do anything".

Like business with Zatanna.

"She can do anything."

"So couldn't she just say I become the TOAA backwards and become TOAA?"

"Well...actually no, but..."

"So she can't so everything..."

"Yes, she can! Not just in the real sense of word!"

"You've lost me."

So, Hulk can potentially have enough strenght to lift the weight of Universe, but could he ever attain that kind of strength levels?

colossus17
he actually ones lifted the omniverse once....and replaced JP for a few years.....becasue it was part of his 12 tasks after he killed abomination's son.......

olympian
When did those happened?

olympian
"Wouldn't it be possible for Galactus to have limitless strenght?"

I would belive more on G to have it than Hulk. And even G alone wont take on the Celestials. Or Living Tribunal.

Solidus Snake
so if the hulk was mad enough for 100,000 years hed be as strong as eternity then

or a million years, hed be as strong as the tribunal?

puhleeze. for all hulks worth, hes just a man. galactus is a force of nature.

Cosmic Cube
then we all agree then that hulk takes it......

No, Hulk cannot win this fight.

For the record, Colossus, nobody likes a Troll. wink

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
so if the hulk was mad enough for 100,000 years hed be as strong as eternity then

or a million years, hed be as strong as the tribunal?

puhleeze. for all hulks worth, hes just a man. galactus is a force of nature.
Hulk does not need 100,000 years to get stronger than anyone. Hulk's strength increases happen in moments.

Hulk can lift anything. Hulk can become physically stronger than anyone short of TOAA. That does not mean that Hulk can actually beat anyone.

We're confusing limitless strength with omnipotence, people.

colossus17
yes and after 100,000,000,000,000 years he might actually reach JP level strength ......and hulk is not a man....his power is mystical in origin.it goes against common sense...and logic......it goes against...physical laws...he can grab ****en energy.fields....and can hold back the matter anti matter attraction....he once moved a planet made of neutron matter....he does crazy stuff....he can take out galactus......all he needs is a good enough writer.........

Cosmic Cube
yes and after 100,000,000,000,000 years he might actually reach JP level strength ......and hulk is not a man....his power is mystical in origin.it goes against common sense...and logic......it goes against...physical laws...he can grab ****en energy.fields....and can hold back the matter anti matter attraction....he once moved a planet made of neutron matter....he does crazy stuff....he can take out galactus......all he needs is a good enough writer.........

No he can't. You're trolling.

Hulk can lift any weight, of become stronger than anyone. That doesn't mean he can beat anyone.

Galactus can make himself invincible. Galactus could make himself immaterial. Galactus could disconnect Hulk from his source of power. Galactus could punt Hulk out of the solar system. Galactus could increase his own strength to limitless proportions. Galactus could simply devour Hulk's energy.

The sole purpose of this thread was to bash Hulk.

colossus17
no the sole puropse of this thread was to teach you to read......i said galactus cant use the power cosmic.....to do any of the things u mentioned above.......he can only use his physical strength and durability....thats it..he cant use the power cosmic to agument his strength

Cosmic Cube
no the sole puropse of this thread was to teach you to read......i said galactus cant use the power cosmic.....to do any of the things u mentioned above.......he can only use his physical strength and durability....thats it..he cant use the power cosmic to agument his strength

Galactus - Power Cosmic = Galan

colossus17
your deductive skills amaze me......good man yes

long pig
-edit-
-I refuse to learn how to read!-

colossus17
then learn

long pig
I said I refuse. mad

Ok, if Galactus isn't allowed to use any of his powers and only just fight h2h, then Hulk would probably damage him until he retreats.

But, Galactus can endow himself with limitless strength, and so can Thanos, faster and more reliably than Hulk.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
I said I refuse. mad

Ok, if Galactus isn't allowed to use any of his powers and only just fight h2h, then Hulk would probably damage him until he retreats.

But, Galactus can endow himself with limitless strength, and so can Thanos, faster and more reliably than Hulk.

Thanos can't endow himself with actual limitless strength without the Power Gem.

Galactus without the power cosmic is not Galactus. Non-fight.

colossus17
galuctis sukS! su dos HUALK ! !!!Shaow Me one Theng THET cuan CAT Colusos!!! mArvel Tham selves sed thuat hi is the moast powarfil mutint!

long pig
How do you know Thanos can't? He never said he couldn't and a limit was never shown with his new body that Death gave him.

He didn't use the power gem just to get stronger, he used it for other things.
I believe Thanos can be stronger than Hulk for as long as He wants.

Is what Kevil said true? Hulk, after a certain period of being enraged will have a heartattacks?
Something about meastro using that against him. That sounded silly.

kgkg
How do you know Thanos can't? He never said he couldn't and a limit was never shown with his new body that Death gave him.

Is what Kevil said true? Hulk, after a certain period of being enraged will have a heartattacks?
not true Hulk can go to limitless

but Galactus is already limitless

Cosmic Cube

To my recollection, Death never gave Thanos a new body. It barred Thanos from it's dimension, because Thanos had become more powerful than Death. Marvel has never stated that Thanos had limitless strength, and Thanos has never demonstrated strength that rival's Hulk's. In fact, he has manipulated Hulk's strength to his own ends.

Hulk has never got so mad that he had a heart attack. Grey Hulk once had a heart attack because of a poison he was injected with. Hulk doesn't get stronger simply because he's angry. He draws strength from a source of limitless power whenever necessary. That's why Hulk is able to lift immense weights, even when relatively calm.

colossus17
so will can all agree that hulk takes it....right

Cosmic Cube
Galactus is Eternity of the old universe. No matter how strong Hulk gets, Galactus will always be 10 steps ahead. Colossus17 is just trolling.

colossus17
i am not trolling.....i dont even know what it means.....

long pig
Yeah, Death gave Thanos a new body. It was during infinity quest I believe.
It was commented as being more durable and such. He can more than likely give himself limitless or near limitless strength.

long pig
This was what I was talking about.

Cosmic Cube
Yeah, Death gave Thanos a new body. It was during infinity quest I believe.
It was commented as being more durable and such. He can more than likely give himself limitless or near limitless strength.

I don't remember Death giving him a new body. I do know that after Death refused his love, he was unable to die.

Unless it was stated that he could attain limitless strength, why assume that he can?

colossus17
same happened when he was fighting superman and his body began to shut down.......so that means he dosent have infinite strength that means that marvel lie just so sell comics....that means that when you buy comics you are stupid.....that means that all of us are stupid....

Cosmic Cube
same happened when he was fighting superman and his body began to shut down.......so that measn he dosent have infinite strength that means that marvel are lie just so sell comics....that measn that when you buy comics you are stupid.....that means that all of us are stupid....

In what crossover?Originally posted by long pig
This was what I was talking about.

Never read it. Obviously, the plan didn't work. Was he able to overcome the chest pains?

Regardless. the Hulk's character has changed and evolved quite a bit since then. The pocket dimension that is now used to explain Hulk's power hadn't been concieved back then.

colossus17
dont remember.....

zachrivard
galactcus would win, i doubt hulk could pick up galactcus

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by zachrivard
galactcus would win, i doubt hulk could pick up galactcus

Hulk could pick up Galactus. That has nothing to do with him winning this fight. He can't win it.

colossus17
tell me "god of war".....do u know how much galactus weighs??

Cosmic Cube
tell me "god of war".....do u know how much galactus weighs??

18.2 tons.

colossus17
exactly..... and he is saying hulk cant pick that....

StrawNilla
exactly..... and he is saying hulk cant pick that....
Yeah, that's just 3.2 tons more than Spider-Man can lift.

colossus17
lol that would be funny seeing spiderman just pick up and carry galactus somewhere.....

Cosmic Cube
lol that would be funny seeing spiderman just pick up and carry galactus somewhere.....

lol

kgkg
this is still going on?

colossus17
why do u ask questions for which u already know the answers for?

long pig
In the Thanos Quest #1, Thanos tells Death he'd need his power augmented to be able to get the gems, Death gives him a new body, which is more powerful.

Thanos then could amp his strength to insane levels with power cosmic, I don't see ever where it showed any type of limit.

colossus17
if colossus goes and ****s death like thanos did.will she give him an upgraded armor?

long pig
NO! There can be only one Banger-of-Death!

colossus17
colossus should bang.her he needs an upgrade....

Cosmic Cube
In the Thanos Quest #1, Thanos tells Death he'd need his power augmented to be able to get the gems, Death gives him a new body, which is more powerful.

Thanos then could amp his strength to insane levels with power cosmic, I don't see ever where it showed any type of limit.

Cosmic power, not power cosmic.

Thanos didn't become unkillable until after he had gained more power than Death. Making him immortal was Thanos's "punishment."

Thanos doesn't have a limitless source of energy from which to draw. What did he do with his strength?

colossus17
use it to find new methods to bang death.....

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Cosmic power, not power cosmic.

Thanos didn't become unkillable until after he had gained more power than Death. Making him immortal was Thanos's "punishment."

Thanos doesn't have a limitless source of energy from which to draw. What did he do with his strength?
Slapped Silver Surfer , Drax

He battle Mad Thor with Power Gem (who’s power took down: Silver Surfer , Adam Warlock , Strange , etc)

Thanos defeated Champion (power gem) ( note Champ didn't even get one hit)

Thanos battle Odin , the same Odin that ***** slapped Seth

Pretty impressive

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
Slapped Silver Surfer , Drax

He battle Mad Thor with Power Gem (who’s power took down: Silver Surfer , Adam Warlock , Strange , etc)

Thanos defeated Champion (power gem) ( note Champ didn't even get one hit)

Thanos battle Odin , the same Odin that ***** slapped Seth

Pretty impressive

Thanos used his intelligence and power in most of those fights. He doesn't really use his strength. Intelligence combined with his strength and power makes him deadly.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Thanos used his intelligence and power in most of those fights. He doesn't really use his strength. Intelligence combined with his strength and power makes him deadly.
why was i talking about thanos again lol?

the title says Galactus confused confused

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
why was i talking about thanos again lol?

the title says Galactus confused confused

It's Colossus17's fault.

colossus17
yes it is i tried to manipulate you.....and call me by my new name asian colossus

olympian
Even in strengh Thanos is above the Top Tier. During the 70`a when he was weaker than today he was already punking both spidey, Thing and Thor i think.

The guy also fought against Herc, Thing, Professor Hulk and Mcsterson Thor at the same time and bragged that none had the strenght to take him. And none did.

Hes prooved more than once to be above them.

hulkrulz
Well this match is hard to say becuase according to MArvel standings, Galactus and hulks' srength is immeasurable and both of their durabilities are awesome, but Galactus hasn't shown any astonishing physical accomplishments as far as strength goes. Hulk has held a 150 billion ton mountain on his bak for a while while the other heroes were hiding underneath it.
This fight would be an all out brawl until Galactus got pissed off and would then just start annihilation Hulk Physically even if Hulk is a mad as you said he would be.

Galactus, but not without some damage being done to him also.

bigbran
galactus, one punch.
and hulk has a limit, and its far below galactus's medium power.

Broly92
Hulk does not have a limit but he still loses here badly

Dinalfos
Galactus wins, because his strength is infinite, not just unlimited. I'm sure Hulk could match him eventually, but there's too many ifs and buts. Because once Hulk's adrenaline goes down, his strength decreases. It would still be tremendously high, but you just can't beat consistent infinity.

Accel
ok take this match seriosuly......lets say the hulk's closest friends and family and loved ones were murdered by galactus....hulk goes on a rampage......for 10,000 years.(lets say he dosent age).....so hulk goes on a rampage for 10,000 years constantly building up rage and anger......his levels constantly go up and never drop for 10,000 years.....his levels of rage are insane.......the more times passes the angrier and more enraged he becomes....also lets say that like maestro there was a war and for the past 10,000 years the hulk has also been soaking up radiation which was also making him stronger.....10,000 years pass....and hulk is informed that galactus is responsible for the death of his loved ones.....can the hulk with all his rage and fury which was building up for 10,000 years non stop...to levels beyond comprehension.along with him soaking radiation.....take out a fully powered galactus.....in a physical match only.....that means only characters durability and strength only.galactus cant agument his power with the power cosmic, he cant teleport the hulk, or blast him.or use matter manipulation.only his given durability and strength...if this "hulk prime" attacks galactus by surprise can he take him? " fight is in a closed box costructed by LT so no one could break it......the size of 10 football fields.DEBATE!!!......
Holy f***, this thing went more than a page or so?

(BTW I didn't bother reading this thread).

Flame On!!
With all the new Hulk interest who would win?

-FO!!

Badabing
Originally posted by bigbran
galactus, one punch.
and hulk has a limit, and its far below galactus's medium power. Hulk's strength is limitless!!!! dur

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk one shots him.

DevilGoblin
physical match ? Hulk wins, no one can beat him physically if he's really enraged

emporerpants
yup, hulk totally destroys the big G, then reaches out of the comic and backhands you for being an idiot.

jasonk3
Originally posted by emporerpants
yup, hulk totally destroys the big G, then reaches out of the comic and backhands you for being an idiot.

laughing laughing laughing OWNED !!!! no wait....PWNED

Priest
Originally posted by emporerpants
that was mildly funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.