Knights of the Old Republic figures?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
I'm just curious and have been reading hundreds of similar forums. Would any one want to see a Kotor line, like with Shadows of the Empire? I would. I would spend the money I have saved up for an xbox360 on them, and by every single one. (Thats 500 bucks.) probably even more. Just the fact they were from the game, it would take it to the next level, it did for me for SOTE.

Dr. Faustus
I would love a KotOR set, I would buy every Revan model they had. And acouple Carths that I could step on and melt. And if they did KotOR 2 as well then Id get nihilus. They would look so damn cool on my desk

LordSorgo
I would love to see a Darth Revan figure, A Darth Nihilis figure, A Darth Sion Figure, a Darth Malak Figure, an HK-47 Figure and one of those Dark Jedi Acolytes with the face mask and the hood. That would kick ass.

Nactous
How come this only got two posts?

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Nactous
How come this only got two posts?

I just saw this thread now :P lolol But it has 7 votes. I would buy them all just like I did since ever. "Buy them out. All of them" LOLOL laughing

Nactous
Word.

Tulak Hord
I would buy two sets. One to keep in boxes and the other to play with! Never too old to play with Jedi figures.

Nactous
Word Tulak. Post KotOR wish list everyone.

Tulak Hord
I'll have everything, with a side of fries...no, not light crispy fries, SITH FRIES! FRIES THAT WANT TO RULE ALL! AHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, that'll be with ketchup.

Julie
start petitioning hasbro

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
I'll have everything, with a side of fries...no, not light crispy fries, SITH FRIES! FRIES THAT WANT TO RULE ALL! AHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, that'll be with ketchup.

Then the fries will grill your stomach hahahaha laughing

Nactous
Yeah, I agree Julie, If we get a lot of votes we could possible see some soon, What ahould I do?

Nactous
Come on, we need more posts, we could be getting some where with more.

JLRTENJAC
HELL YEA!

Tulak Hord
Now I'm helping lol *buurp*. Mmm...that was good Mon Calimari. And I usually hate fish.

Nactous
Hmm, try the quarren.

Nactous
Okay, I am resurrecting this one.

Captain REX
I doubt they would make these figures.

Nactous
Well thank you for your opinion.

overlord
I would buy a male and female figure, then I would play with them in my doll house and they would be married till destruction does them part.
They would kiss too and it would be very romantic and interresting.

But who to choose? I was thinking of Darth Nihilus and Mission Vao..
What do you people think? Should I make a poll about this?

Tangible God
I'd much prefer Jabba and Jaina Solo.

overlord
Good alternative, writing it down right now! thumb up

Julie
yeah....star wars figures...booo, I'm gonna go broke

LandShark
whatever figures figures figures i am so mad i never kept my 70s figures! they would be worth a $$$$$$$$$$$$$$! Im gonna go eat some chik...lol...I am a land shark ya know

overlord
That is fine by me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.