Scarecrow is JOKER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king_arthur
I heard that the Scarecrow (Cillian Murphy) will be in the sequel. There is also word that the Joker will be Cillian's character.

"After being objected to his own Fear Toxin, Doctor Crane's mental state becomes exactly what he desires of his patients. As he begins to cope with his newfound insanity he begins to adapt a new personality. The Joker. He begins to paint himself to resemble life's personas. First fear, now terror. This new persona is basically used to beat Batman. His identity will not be revealed until the film's climax but Cillian's character will be featured as a background character."

Red Superfly
Oh come on.

Scoobless
it sounds plausible.... but at the same time ridiculous........ i'd bet it's bull$hit.... and i hope that that is exactly what it turns out to be

NoFate007
.....not a chance....and I cannot begin to insult you, lol

Joker1237
I dont want that to happen, IF IT DOES happen, I would PUT Batman and Robin over this BS.

brainchild81
For once, I agree w/Joker1237

munkiesarus
Originally posted by Joker1237
I dont want that to happen, IF IT DOES happen, I would PUT Batman and Robin over this BS.

Ouch...isn't that a bit harsh?

dawsey28
What is with all of these asinine rumors?

Batman Begins Again?

Justin Timberlake playing Two-face?

and now Scarecrow is Joker?

Come on, comic book readers and Batman fans aren't stupid, you know.

I mean, it is getting ridiculous.

Nevermind
Yeah and Batman trades in his Batmobile for a push bike.

dawsey28
Did Crane not recover from his gas?

He rode on that flaming horse AFTER he was exposed to the gas.

Wickerman
laughing WOW.......that's one of the stupidest rumours i've heard. I mean...that sounds like something supershadow would spout....could you please tell us where you got that quote from?

~wickerman~

Leafar
Originally posted by king_arthur
I heard that the Scarecrow (Cillian Murphy) will be in the sequel. There is also word that the Joker will be Cillian's character.

"After being objected to his own Fear Toxin, Doctor Crane's mental state becomes exactly what he desires of his patients. As he begins to cope with his newfound insanity he begins to adapt a new personality. The Joker. He begins to paint himself to resemble life's personas. First fear, now terror. This new persona is basically used to beat Batman. His identity will not be revealed until the film's climax but Cillian's character will be featured as a background character."

BULLshit!

chucktaylor
The only thing i enjoyed from that post was the saying the Murphy would be in the sequel. But he wont. Well, there goes happy hour...

Sileas
wickerman....gotta say, i love the dancie guy in your sig!

what dawsey said. don't forget the rumor about bruce wayne not being batman anymore in the comics. now that the movie is out, I think The Official Rumor Mill goes into overtime creating all kinds of silly speculation about the next one to keep buzz going. I'm sure there were all kinds of silly stories going around as soon as we officially heard BB was in the works.

tpaquin
Originally posted by Nevermind
Yeah and Batman trades in his Batmobile for a push bike. No, no, no! You got it all wrong, man. He trades it in for a hobbyhorse.

Leafar
Originally posted by Sileas
wickerman....gotta say, i love the dancie guy in your sig!

what dawsey said. don't forget the rumor about bruce wayne not being batman anymore in the comics. now that the movie is out, I think The Official Rumor Mill goes into overtime creating all kinds of silly speculation about the next one to keep buzz going. I'm sure there were all kinds of silly stories going around as soon as we officially heard BB was in the works.

The rumor about Bruce Wayne not being Batman anymore is true. It will be revealed after Infinite Crisis. I read about the rumor on an unofficial site, but I can see it coming. Just reading the different DC comics and you can tell. BIG changes are coming for....batman

Doc Ock
King arthur go back to la la land.

bakerboy
I hope that this nonsense is only a joke and wont never happen.

Sileas
so, if it ain't broke, break it?

Stealth Agent
CRY FOR ME BAby cry

sevenman
LIES. LIES AND SLANDER!

Mainstream
what next Robin gonna be a black kid from the streets? Robin the homeboy wonder?

Red Superfly
And, Scarecrow's gas wears off. He recoverred, wasn't that pretty obvious?

I mean, Batman recoverred, along with pretty much ALL of Gotham City and Arkham Asylum.

Bat Dude
I have one thing to say......This is nothing but a pack of lies!

Zod4Life

I'd rather see Cillian return as the Scarecrow.Cillian being the Joker would be stupid and people would go to see the film,but they wouldn't enjoy it.I know I wouldn't.

Zod4Life
Originally posted by Mainstream
what next Robin gonna be a black kid from the streets? Robin the homeboy wonder?

Don't be dissin African American folk!I happen to be black and I take that as a insult!If there were more Black heroes it would be better! mad

dawsey28
He was not dissing blacks, he was making fun of the absurd rumors as of late.

Man, you can't say anything without someone throwing up the racist card anymore.

Zod4Life
I wasn't calling him a racist.Just saying don't insult African Americans.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Zod4Life
I wasn't calling him a racist.Just saying don't insult African Americans.

How is it?

SpyCspider
um, dude relax. He's insulting THE IDEA that they would make Robin of another race, when he isn't black in the comics. He could've easily said "what next Robin gonna be a midget from the streets? Robin the mini-me wonder?

sheesh.

Joker1237
Thats not a bad ideal, they can get that guy that played Mini Me, to be Robin, that would Rock. I can see it now, OH yeah we fire Bale and put Austin Powers as the new Batman. My Goal is to try and over come B&R in worse Bats movie ever, and with these plans, I know I will reach that goal.

Mainstream
Don't be dissin African American folk!I happen to be black and I take that as a insult!If there were more Black heroes it would be better! mad

relax..I too am black...Robin could be purple or blue I won't care.

WindDancer
Well, there is a connection between the storylines. In BB Scarecrow pollutes the waters of Gotham. You can pretty much link that to the Joker Fish storyline from the comic book. But is a long shot. Nothing is certain and no names have been announced. As for Timberlake playing a role in the sequel....I really REALLY hope is hoax. Not even funny...

Zod4Life
I think that Robin just needs to wait until the third Batman movie to appear because he's not needed now.Batman is only in his early or middle 20's.And I too hope that justin Timberlake being Two-Face isn't true.If he is going to be Two-Face,he better give us one hell of a performance and a memorable one too!

Mainstream
I think that Robin just needs to wait until the third Batman movie to appear because he's not needed now.Batman is only in his early or middle 20's.And I too hope that justin Timberlake being Two-Face isn't true.If he is going to be Two-Face,he better give us one hell of a performance and a memorable one too!

Robin will always be needed...especially the first one.

Zod4Life
But not when Bruce is just starting out as Batman.

The Joker#1
The title of this thread alone suggests it's stupidity...

Zod4Life
Exactly.I doubt that Cillian Murphy would do something stupid like that.I bet he'd just want to return as Dr.Jonathon Crane/Scarecrow.

Batman Wins
You guys should believe him. You are stupid not to. He forgot one thing thogh. Before ScareCrow becomes Joker, He Turns into Darth Mal First and goes on a killing spree, then Turns into Joker after Beating up Superman with his finger. When thats all said and done, In part 3 The Joker Turns into aquaman, and fights Batman for Atlantis..

Zod4Life
His rumor is stupid and I don't think that Chris Nolan would do such an awesome job on Batman Begins and then do something stupid like make the Scarecrow become the Joker and make the sequel to BB stupid when the BB movie kicked ass.

The Scarecrow
This can't happen even if they try to Joker is completely differant then Scarecrow i mean scarecrow didn't murder batmans parents Joker did remember the famous line from Batman the movie when Joker9Jack Nicholson) shoots bruces parents in the flash backs then says his catch frase"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light"? well as he says it again later in the movie when hes at that reporter chicks house and at the end of the movie he says this is for my mother and father Joker killed his parents and now in Batman Begins your saying that they are the same BullSH*T

Mainstream
Joker didn't kill Bats folks...it was Joe Chill watch Batman Begins...another time

Zod4Life
They only made it where the Joker's father killed Bruce's parents in Batman'89.

Mainstream
They only made it where the Joker's father killed Bruce's parents in Batman'89.

indeed child

b-dan
hell no but scarecrow is freinds with the joker tho so we might see him in the new movie

Zod4Life
indeed child

What!CHILD?!?!?!?!?You're not that much older than me!

Mainstream
What!CHILD?!?!?!?!?You're not that much older than me!

forgive me I tend to forget such things

Joker1237
I dont think Scarcrow and Joker could relly be FREINDS. I mean they do team up time to time, But they cant keep it togetor and fall apart.

The last time Joker and Scarecrow team up, Scarecrow was well, Hit with a chair.

vvvrulz
Personally I don't really wanna see the Scarecrow again anyway, he might steal the thunder from the Joker, it should be all about the Clown Prince if you ask me.

Zod4Life
Scarecrow can never steal the Joker's thunder!!!

Mainstream
Scarecrow can never steal the Joker's thunder!!!

I didn't even know the Joker had thunder.....heh heh

b-dan
Originally posted by Joker1237
I dont think Scarcrow and Joker could relly be FREINDS. I mean they do team up time to time, But they cant keep it togetor and fall apart.

The last time Joker and Scarecrow team up, Scarecrow was well, Hit with a chair. you are rite

Zod4Life
I didn't even know the Joker had thunder.....heh heh

You know what I mean!!! stick out tongue

tlbauerle
Y'know...This was my first thought when Rachel zapped Scarecrow and he bounded off, cackling into the night.

It might just be what they are thinking.

Zod4Life
If it's the Joker or Two-Face for the next Batman movie,then I'm good.

b-dan
If it's the Joker or Two-Face for the next Batman movie,then I'm good. i just want scarecrow he deserved his movie break and he wasent in it thats much thats pissed me off

Zod4Life
Joker or Two-Face along with the Scarecrow.big grin

gls
well if scarecrow does turn out to be joker..then i'd kinda be mad. not saying i wouldn't still like the movie if it was done right.
but i did want to see more of scarecrow as well, maybe fighting with a scythe?
thats jus me though

EsteemedLeader
they seriously messed the scarecrow up in the movie. i mean..........he was beat by a scientologist chick that looks like a child with a tazer? wheres the dignity? "oh we dont need superheroes, we found that villains can be defeated on tazers" however, i do personally hate Batman Begins, so i might be a little biased

Zod4Life
Ummmm,the Scarecrow IS human and a if I recall a tazer can hurt humans.

chucktaylor
Yes, but um, the ultimate Scarecrow, defeated by a tazer? Why not something more glorious?

Mandorallen

IF they do deside to do it, It would really **** thing's up...

scince the scarecrows identity is Dr. Jonathan Crane

the jokers is, Jack Napier.

it's ok. You can sleep soundly tonight,ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

Zod4Life
This is probably a false rumor.Everyone knows that this isn't going to happena and if you believe it,you must be sick in the head!!!

.Dance_Inside.
Originally posted by chucktaylor
The only thing i enjoyed from that post was the saying the Murphy would be in the sequel. But he wont. Well, there goes happy hour...

I know what you mean, well I hope hes in the sequel..cuz they didn't really show what happened to him and plus hes really cool and I want to see more yes

Jokerinthedeck
Yeah, I want to see more of the Scarecrow, but Cillian Murphy would make a crap Joker. jester

NoFate007
I want the first scene of the sequel to be Batman capturing the Scarecrow, and then talking to Gordon. But Scarecrow as Joker? Nah.

OB1-adobe
I heard.....

Thats all you need to know about the credibility of this topic sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.