do cannibals go to hell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imlistening
just because your a cannibal, does that mean your going to go to hell?

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Are you trying to tell us something?

Echuu
laughing must be

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Imlistening
you will burn furious

Imlistening
no, im not a cannibal, lol, i was just wonderin

debbiejo
If your referring to what scripture says, I don't believe it's called a sin. In fact in AD 70, when the Jews were surrounded, they ate their own children. That stigmatized that race for quite awhile. If it's called a sin somewhere, I don't know where that would be.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Imlistening

Of course.

Imperial_Samura
Hmmm, well I guess there is also the whole murder aspect, but I guess that in terms of doctrine you would be in trouble, unless of course the cannibal asked for forgiveness and mended their ways...

finti
what a great thread laughing out loud

debbiejo
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Hmmm, well I guess there is also the whole murder aspect,

If it was consensual, then it wouldn't be a problem.

JoeyLewis
Tell us who uhh what you last ate

finti
in a scottish accent "I ate a baby"

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by debbiejo
If it was consensual, then it wouldn't be a problem.

I didn't think the bible differentiated between consensual or not, after all, suicide is still bad even though its a person choice. But then I am not to sure in this case, although I imagine not to many people line up to be eaten, although it has happened.

mr.smiley
It pretty much the last taboo left.I don't think it would get you to hell (although it is rather sick).Even though it's supposed to be taken in a spiritual sense,it says to eat the bread like it was Christ,yadda,yadda,yadda.I can't remember what the passage exactly was,but I gurantee you some literalist Christians probably tried it back in the day.

I know their where Roman records about sending certain Christians for death for sacraficing babies,etc.I've never seen anything on complete canniblism though.

For those of you that would like to taste human flesh,just google in hufu.Human flavored tofu! (EWWWWWWWWWW)

Imperial_Samura
Human flavoured Tofu? Sounds positively delightful... Though I doubt Hannibal Lector would like it, after all, nothing beats fresh ingredients.

And as an aside, what is the myth to do with the Wendigo and cannibalism?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.