Unsatisfied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mstr GEKA
It was announced as the last SW ever... and also by some as being the best!

Am I the only one who feels unsatisfied? It did not leave me with a sense of conclusion. Even watching the OT after having seen ROTS didn't do it.

It was good... yes! But was it good enough to be the last? And even storywise... do you guys feel it is Finally concluded?

darthmonkey9206
thanks for telling us.

((The_Anomaly))
i was quite satisfied

Mstr GEKA
Monkey... Have ya seen the questions?

Captain REX
It was completely enough to last. If I ever feel unsatisfied, it gives me a reason to get rid of my writer's block and work on my own Star Wars fan fics or my condensing of Ush's RPG...

mysterio69
yes, i was unsatisfied too. but it could've been the watered-down pop and giant bag of nibs that i ate.

Captain REX
Probably.

Mist
people please note: not all australians are as bad as the ones who post here......theres a few good ones....but the majority here probably come from tasmania...

Lana
I was fine with it. Especially as it wasn't the end (story-wise) of the saga.

viking12344
I thought it was as good as it could have been given the time it ran. 3-3.5 hours would have done it more justice but we all know how GL feels about that.

mysterio69
yeah. he has the attention span of a flea.

Mstr GEKA
Originally posted by Lana
I was fine with it. Especially as it wasn't the end (story-wise) of the saga.

PLZ read the questions before answering...

Lana
I did. And ROTS is not the conclusion of the story, it is the midpoint.

Mstr GEKA
No really....????? Did not know that! I thought Luke was anakin father...

It is the final chapter to be releaseed therefore release-wise it is a conclusion... We finally have the full story... evrything is concluded! Or at least that how it should feel.

Lana
Movie-wise, it is the conclusion, yes. And except for plot-holes becaue Lucas couldn't be bothered to make sure the PT lined up with the OT, I am satisfied. It could have been MUCH worse, remember.

Mstr GEKA
Oh yes I remember... I don't want to remember.... NOOOOOOOOOO.....

Damn I didn't want to remember that either!

Saberstylemasta
I wasn't really satisfied but thats because when I saw it I had a blaring headache and apparently missed the fight between Yoda and palps :cry:

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by Lana
Movie-wise, it is the conclusion, yes. And except for plot-holes becaue Lucas couldn't be bothered to make sure the PT lined up with the OT, I am satisfied. It could have been MUCH worse, remember.

Even though it said in the Credits Lucas was director for ep1-2, he was aucutally only the influence. He gave his permission and took the credit, but didn't do much work on ep 1-2 so that might be why pt and ot dont lie up :/

JKozzy
Originally posted by Mstr GEKA
No really....????? Did not know that! I thought Luke was anakin father...

It is the final chapter to be releaseed therefore release-wise it is a conclusion... We finally have the full story... evrything is concluded! Or at least that how it should feel. Christ, cut down on the sarcasm, would you?

Lana
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Even though it said in the Credits Lucas was director for ep1-2, he was aucutally only the influence. He gave his permission and took the credit, but didn't do much work on ep 1-2 so that might be why pt and ot dont lie up :/

He WROTE them, though.

Mstr GEKA
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta

Really could we know the source of such info... looking at the Making of's and the style.. it is Lucas to me... the only episode he did not direct were V and VI...

Mstr GEKA
Originally posted by JKozzy
Christ, cut down on the sarcasm, would you?

One question... why? I can get accused to post stupid stuff... or the right word should be misunderstood... but I can't be sarcastic...

Sarcasm is one of the pleasure of life... I bet you don't like Gardfield!

JKozzy
One question... why? I can get accused to post stupid stuff... or the right word should be misunderstood... but I can't be sarcastic...

Sarcasm is one of the pleasure of life... I bet you don't like Gardfield! No, I don't, but I like Garfield.

Mist

Sarcasm is one of the pleasure of life... I bet you don't like Gardfield!

this path leads to the darkside....and an eventual banning happy

vader519
Dude, I do not know how you are not satisifed with the movie. It conncets the PT and OT now. The circle is now complete.

Captain REX
Stop bashing the Gardfield comics, Koz! stick out tongue

I agree with Vader there. I'm content. Star Wars is done! No more late nights trying to hunt spoiler images...at least, not until the television series starts... stick out tongue

Mstr GEKA
I might simply be sad it is over then!!!

Eleonora
Originally posted by darthmonkey9206
thanks for telling us.

Damn, you beat me to it big grin

jerlark386
Mstr GEKA, this is becoming a familiar pattern for you. In fact its almost a song. No really it is.

*starts singing

"I can't get no, satisfaction."

Vanquish
Don't worry, it won't be the last star wars movie ever, trust me. Do you really think a multi BILLION dollar cash cow is just going to be laid to rest? Whoever thinks that is out of their damn minds. I don't think there should be another star wars movie because I actually feel quite satisfied with them as is. After we see the extended DVD version, i'm sure most will feel satisfied with them. But money is too much incentive to make more...

Mark my words, in the next decade, another star wars movie, or movies, will be made.

R2D2-89
hhmmmf, moving swiftly oonn

jerlark386
Originally posted by Vanquish
Don't worry, it won't be the last star wars movie ever, trust me. Do you really think a multi BILLION dollar cash cow is just going to be laid to rest? Whoever thinks that is out of their damn minds. I don't think there should be another star wars movie because I actually feel quite satisfied with them as is. After we see the extended DVD version, i'm sure most will feel satisfied with them. But money is too much incentive to make more...

Mark my words, in the next decade, another star wars movie, or movies, will be made.

Even if george lucas were to call it quits today. Theres enough die-hard fans out there to maintain the series. So I don't disagree.

Ani's Girl
I really would like to see another movie, but I don't think it's going to happen.

I enjoyed ROTS. For the time allotted, I believe that it gave some closure to the stories in the OT. I was disappointed that they didn't do anything with Boba Fett, since he had been introduced in II, and was last seen holding his father's helmet after he'd been killed. I really thought we'd see something to link us to the OT, but alas this was Anakin's story.

It could have been better, but it could have been much, much worse. Anything can be better, after all.

bilb
Wasnt there a review thread for things like this round about May 19th or so? confused

Mstr GEKA
Mybe I was busy watching the movie over and over again... Sorry.

I can see that this thread is annoying quite a lot of ppl... my suggestion close it.

R2D2-89
looks for a mod happy

dflood
f*** this party ........haha laughing out loud laughing out loud i just looked at rexs status and pictured mace saying that to dooku hahahaha laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.