Jean Grey Vs Tetsou Shima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sanbru
Who would win Jean Grey from X-men or Tetsou Shima from the anime movie Akira?

SaTsuJiN
tetsuo got pretty crazy.. but he cant really control his power like jean grey could

Sanbru
Yeah that true Jean does have control more then Tetsou. Though I don't believe Jean has as much raw psychic power as Tetsou. His was being held back until the end where it all just came out. Though I'm not really sure if her powers would work on his mutated form. God that was an ugly mutation.

mr.smiley
I say Jean.Tesou would be better suited against.............Jeez........Can't think,but i know their's gotta be a telepath right on his level that would be pretty kick ass.

dvampire
It whould be a draw until Tesuo starts having headachs. smile

Sanbru
Yeah thats true, he does get alot of headaches. Does anybody know the extend of both of their powers? Like I heard in the manga version of Akira which they always have more then the main anime, that Tetsou exploded by heads just by thinking.

dvampire
Originally posted by Sanbru
Yeah thats true, he does get alot of headaches. Does anybody know the extend of both of their powers? Like I heard in the manga version of Akira which they always have more then the main anime, that Tetsou exploded by heads just by thinking.

Yeah in the manga Tetsuo was super powerful that I think Jean is no match for him.

If it's the anime version then Jean wins

Manga version of Tetsuo vs. Jean, Tetsuo wins smile

swipe9091
jean greys powers arent limited to telepathy she is the strongest of the x-men, she has the power to turn into the pheonix if ne of u know alot about x-men

Sanbru
Yeah I know of Phenoix, she probably kill him if Phenoix was invovled. Though I wonder how much a threat Tetsou would be to Jean if he trained his powers so he could control them like she can?

Hoshi
tetsuo destroyed a city by a small mistake he did when controlling his power

Sniper_sloth
Jean has no chance at all of winning. On a purely combative level, Tetsuo is far more powerful than she is. In a cosmic bullshit story-line driving level, jean might be more powerful, but what's she going to do when a nuclear blast explodes in her pants?

Lord Ryugen
If Jean has the Pheonix force she takes it, other wise Tetsuo crushes her like a bug.

el_barto
Considering the pheonix is dead I'm going with Tetsuo

GalacticStorm
Considering that phoenix cant die i go with Jean. In case you dont know theyre one and the same. Check over at comic book Versus for any details if you're interested but Jean has this in the bag.

mr.smiley
Jean all the way.Deystorying a city doesn't compare to cutting out a piece of the universe and replacing it with a new one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.