The Battlestar Galactica Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leafar
Season 2 of Sci Fi's Battlestar Galactica is starting on July 15th, and I would to talk about it. This is what we know: Commander Adama has been shot by Boomer...Colonel Tigh will take over and declare martial law...Dr. Balter saw a baby that may or may not be his.

I love this show, and I can't wait to see it. It is literally the only show worth watching on the Sci Fi channel. It is like a rose floating in a sea of crap. Any thoughts?tv_happy

got2envy
YES! I found someone that luvs Battlestar Gallactica! There is a Marathon on 2 day on Sci Fi all day..and I'm at work sad I cannot wait for Season 2!

grade 3 ol
wow! theres a scifi channel?
*cries* WHY CANT I GET IT!!!

I' a sattelite digital subscriber and everything... DAMN AUSTRALIAN TELEVISION! DAMN IT TO HELL!!!

Iwatched some old eps on TV1 though... it was okay, I should have started at the beginning though...

Leafar
Commander Adama has woken up; his son has gone AWOL with President Roslin; I need to see Starbuck naked. Let me repeat that last comment-I need to see Starbuck naked. There is something about that actress...Katee Stacked? Not sure of her name... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.