darth vader/anakin power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AAskywalker
when is anakin the most power full before or after his transformation from man to machine

Ast Rofan
Anakin was much more powerful in E3 than anytime else...

AAskywalker
why not more powerful when he has all of the training from sidious did sidious train vader more after he was transformed

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by AAskywalker
why not more powerful when he has all of the training from sidious did sidious train vader more after he was transformed

The suit weakened him, he is slow, cant breathe, and some say loss of limbs means loss of midis.

Had he not been deep fried, he would have become the most powerful being ever.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
The suit weakened him, he is slow, cant breathe, and some say loss of limbs means loss of midis.

Tachnically, IMO he would've become slightly more powerful than Luke is in NJO

~wickerman~

Dark hoser
b-4 but i still like darth vadar

Darth Vegas
He was more powerful before he became "more machine than man."

DarkYoda
What kind of power are we talking about? Machine Vader was stronger physically and with the dark side than Anakin Vader. Do you think a normal person would have been able to pick up Palpatine and plunge him down the shaft of dread? It would take great strength to lift the Dark Lord of the Sith in the air and hold onto him so that he doesn't do a back flip into the air or force push you away from him.

JKozzy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t352088.html

jango fat
Stop that!

matreid
Originally posted by Ast Rofan

yes

Vanquish
I find it impossible to believe that Anakin is in his prime before he goes in the suit. He wasen't all that impressive actually in ROTS, and for someone who is supposed to be one of the strongest ever, he sure didn't look like it. I like to believe, even though the movie making technology didn't show it very well, that vader must be stronger in the suit in the OT's.

Remember, just because someone is physically handicapped, doesn't mean it has anything at all to do with his power. If that were the case, Yoda wouldn't be nearly as strong as he used to be right? But look at him, he hobbles his way around with a cane, barely walking, but kicks so much ass when he uses the force.

Mech vader could be the exact same way. Normally, he is slow, and has trouble breathing. But when he applies his full knowledge of the force which is obviously greater as he gets older, he becomes more powerful then he was before he went in the suit. I believe that his expanded knowledge of the force and extra training when he gets older far out weighs the physical limitations of the suit.

Mech vader is the strongest form. I mean ask yourself, do you think that Anakin in ROTS can stop blaster fire with his bare hand like mech vader did with Han?

FSUSem1nole
Hmmm, I'd have to say he became mechanical vader, as sad as the downfall was to see..

crybaby

chubbychipmunk
i thought in the 3rd one cause look at how he killed dooku....and he killed like 50 people

General Zodiac
sad

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Vanquish
I find it impossible to believe that Anakin is in his prime before he goes in the suit. He wasen't all that impressive actually in ROTS, and for someone who is supposed to be one of the strongest ever, he sure didn't look like it. I like to believe, even though the movie making technology didn't show it very well, that vader must be stronger in the suit in the OT's.

Remember, just because someone is physically handicapped, doesn't mean it has anything at all to do with his power. If that were the case, Yoda wouldn't be nearly as strong as he used to be right? But look at him, he hobbles his way around with a cane, barely walking, but kicks so much ass when he uses the force.

Mech vader could be the exact same way. Normally, he is slow, and has trouble breathing. But when he applies his full knowledge of the force which is obviously greater as he gets older, he becomes more powerful then he was before he went in the suit. I believe that his expanded knowledge of the force and extra training when he gets older far out weighs the physical limitations of the suit.

Mech vader is the strongest form. I mean ask yourself, do you think that Anakin in ROTS can stop blaster fire with his bare hand like mech vader did with Han?

I believe Lucas has said that Anakin pre-suit is stronger.

but i see what you mean ( i hate the blaster blocking with hand...) but many people hate midi's so whatever.

I think vader suit is more force powerful, but pre-suit his saber skills and agility are far superior. as well as his ability to hear the force pre-suit would be better, since he lost like 25% of his body, he lost 25% of his midi's. so the will of the force would be dimmer for him then it was in ROTS. however he would have more time to practice his abilities as he gets older. the thing is that had he not lost his limbs etc. he would have been 25% stronger then before (im just guessing the at the % of his body that was lost)

DarkYoda
Don't forget the fact that Vader gained another 20 years of experience before the events of the OT... that counts for something!

ragesRemorse
im sure his force powers were most powerful as vadar, but his lightsaber skills were obviously leagues superior when he was Anakin.

Cipher
Before the suit. He lost midichlorians when he lost those limbs.....

Tulak Hord
Howabout this? Let's have Hayden Christenson and David Prowse duke it out!!

((The_Anomaly))
no

Vanquish
Again I don't see how it is definitely the case that vader's saber fighting is weaker then Anakins. Yes he lost midi's, and yes he is in a suit, but as I said before, physical attributes have nothing to do with fighting. It's all in the force. Yoda can barely walk, but nobody can keep up to him in a saber fight aside from palps (who was strained to do so imo). And isn't it funny how the only guy that can keep up to him, is also a decrepid old man who probably couldn't do 1 pushup let alone flip around and jump like he does. When saber fighting, you let the force totally overtake you, and your physical limitations become irrelivent with enough training.

No, vader being in the suit has nothing to do with it I believe. In fact, as we have seen in star wars, technological limbs and suits, such as Anakins hand or grevious's suit, can actually work better then they did as biological.

So that only leaves the loss of midi's. And I personally believe that someone with 20,000 like Anakin who is massively inexperienced, would be defeated by someone with 15,000 who is wise and powerful in the force. Obvious example being Obi wan defeating Anakin. Obi wan has far less midi count, but he won, with experience, smarts, patience, and more force knowledge.

20 years of training in the force for mech vader would certainly make up for the loss of midi's. What good are midi's if you aren't trained properly anyway?

Mech vader would defeat Anakin in a duel IMO.

Darth_Rankkor
Mech vader (as we see in OT) adopts a technic much similar to samurai fencing. A kind slow but very effective. Luke fights like his father pre suit. I agree with the opinion that years of meditation and training, turned vader very powerful. It would do the same with him, even if he didn't went into the suit.

Sith-Nerd
i eat cheese!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Sith-Nerd
i eat cheese!

Do NOT uselessly bump threads on KMC. We keep on topic and not act in such a childish manner...well, most of us, but still, stop this at once. Consider this your first official warning.

Cipher
"More machine than man" Vader had to overwhelm opponents because he wasn't as strong as before. To me this is backed up by the fact Luke kicked his ass when there was no debris to throw around.

Having said that, life-support Darth Vader is one of cinema's all-time
greatest villians......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.