Sidious da coolest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jango fat
Before i saw ROTS i thought Da emperor Sucked. I thought that Boba Fett was da coolest . Now i think Sidious rocks! After Seeing ROTS. He rocks too in ROTJ after seeing ROTS. Does anyone think this way too?

DarkYoda
I was never a big Boba Fett fan... he never really does anything! I liked the Emperor in ROTJ before I saw ROTS.

General Zodiac
What makes Boba so cooler then Jango? Or vise versa. I personally think Grievous is cooler then anybody. That's what I think and I'm entitled to my own option.

JKozzy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t352088.html

AmrothSkywalker
YOU ARE SO ANNOYING POSTING THAT LINK KOZZY!!!!!

JKozzy
I don't care if it's mine, I care because there are too many questions that could be answered in one or two posts that don't deserve their own thread, therefore cluttering the forum. I don't see why you need to complain multiple times when I post it, either.

Darth_fury
did u just post that in the other thread jkozzy

JKozzy
Yep. No need to think up a different response.

Eleonora
I thought Ian McDiarmid's acting in ROTJ was a little too over the top for my taste, I didn't like it that much, his acting in the new trilogy is absolutely fantastic. As for the character, I never liked him, I don't think you can really Like such a character unless you're a psycho.

PVS
Originally posted by AmrothSkywalker
YOU ARE SO ANNOYING POSTING THAT LINK KOZZY!!!!!

and just who the hell are you? erm

DarkYoda
I have one critique jango fat...

stop using the word "da" and start using the word "the". It's fun every once in a while... but all the time and it feels like we're listening to JarJar. mad stick out tongue

Captain REX
Originally posted by PVS
and just who the hell are you? erm

He was bitching at me for trying to keep a thread on-topic...that's how I know him...

((The_Anomaly))
Palpatine had been my fav SW character since i saw ROTJ like 15 years ago.

i eagerly awaited him to kick ass in ROTS so people would know why i loved him to much.

he is the greatest screen character ever in my opinion!

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by jango fat
Before i saw ROTS i thought Da emperor Sucked. I thought that Boba Fett was da coolest . Now i think Sidious rocks! After Seeing ROTS. He rocks too in ROTJ after seeing ROTS. Does anyone think this way too?

I think you should make your mind hehe. Answering to your question I always liked the emperor.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Eleonora
I thought Ian McDiarmid's acting in ROTJ was a little too over the top for my taste, I didn't like it that much, his acting in the new trilogy is absolutely fantastic. As for the character, I never liked him, I don't think you can really Like such a character unless you're a psycho.

then I'm a psycho. Or not. Does liking a character in a movie, makes your personality or state of mind? I think not. Then again, isn't there a feral/psycho/evil side in every one of us? There's a theory about it from Jung. You should read some time.

((The_Anomaly))
I agree, I love palps, love him.

like i said hes my fav character on screen of all time.

that doesn't mean im a psycho...

he is just such a complex and deep character that hes interesting. more interesting then any of the other characters in SW, Although Anakin is close.

Darth_Rankkor
this thread really have died :P

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by DarkYoda
I have one critique jango fat...

stop using the word "da" and start using the word "the". It's fun every once in a while... but all the time and it feels like we're listening to JarJar. mad stick out tongue

Hey brah, in Hawai'i that's how we say "the". In da islanz it jus da lingo, naw mean? Yo Jango, keep on keepin on, braddah! cool

matreid
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Hey brah, in Hawai'i that's how we say "the". In da islanz it jus da lingo, naw mean? Yo Jango, keep on keepin on, braddah! cool

I didn't understand one thing you just wrote...confused1

Whatever. stick out tongue

DiamondBullets
Of course not, are you a Mainlander? It's Hawai'i talk, braddah.

Ast Rofan
I agree, Sidious is incredibly snakey, that is awesome, slick bad guys are great.

And by the way, why the hell do people love Boba Fett? The guy never did anything other than stand around in Vader's shadow bitching and moaning. Then of course he got a more pathetic death than Mace.

Shirotakahashi
Darth Sidious is the sh*% guys!

As soon as I saw the preview for RoTS and Saw Palps pull up his Sabre I was like HOLY SH%$ SID IS A BADASS!!! Then he killed 3 masters in an instant and even defeated Yoda...please lets not debate that, simply put Yoda ran away, that's all.
So I completely agree that Sids is super cool!!!
gunsmiliegunsmiliegunsmilie

Moff jango
cool 4 u

Shirotakahashi
Umm Thank You..

confused

Darth_fury
lets just get this straight some people love sids(my self included) and some hate him now lets stop arguing

Shirotakahashi
"Roger that Fury, this is Shiro signing off", radio noises...
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/259/4312/1024/193.jpg
...and then Lord Sidious falls, but Mace Windu is slain thus Sidious is the true victor!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

b-dan
i still hate mr giggles i always used to think he had ades well it sure lookes like does

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by b-dan
i still hate mr giggles i always used to think he had ades well it sure lookes like does

mr giggles?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.