Sage vs. Psylocke vs. Jean vs. Storm: who's the hottest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
Who wins between these X bombshells? big grin

CorderaMitchell
Dammit a private message fu##ed up my polls!!

shaolin9976
storm wins!

shaolin9976
what about supergirl?

xmarksthespot
In order probably...
Sage
Storm/Psylocke
Jean

CorderaMitchell
Cant forget supergirl...................................

It was supposed to be xmen though, or its just another wet 'tshirt" contest.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
In order probably...
Sage
Storm/Psylocke
Jean

Jean and Storm are a close tie, bud. mad

xmarksthespot
What can I say? I like exotic laughing out loud

CorderaMitchell
I noticed, its the heels for me though, SHOW ME SOME SAGE!!!

olympian
Psylocke........she has something that puts her apart the rest.

Must be the fact she was trained as assasin. Its Hardcore.

shaolin9976
if you want hardcore...try storm...doing it while there's tornado...hurricane...and all them lightning...that's hardcore boy!

xmarksthespot
Ask and ye shall receive
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/sage00.jpg

CorderaMitchell
I've seen that one, got anymore? smile

xmarksthespot
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/Sage.jpg

CorderaMitchell
Nice 8/10!

shaolin9976
Now that's hot!

CorderaMitchell
god i need my comp

Metalmanx
Is this Jean sans Phoenix? Cuz that makes it different.

I think:
1. Psylocke--HIGHLY trained assasin and martial artist, Omega-level telepath and telekinetic, #1 Hottest.
2. Sage--Psylocke's EXTENSIVE martial arts and assasin training are why Sage is second. #2 Hottest.
3. Jean--Since telepathy does nothing to Sage, Jean is really just plain out of any attack that Sage can't counter. Also #2 Hottest.
4. Storm--I hate puting her last, but in a fight of telepaths and Sage, Storm just does not pack the right firepower. Anyone else and she would school most. All three (Sage, Jean, Storm) are tied for #2 Hottest.

CorderaMitchell
You love debating, relax, chill, and think............ sexy.

Metalmanx
...Eh?

I don't know how to feel right now. huh

xmarksthespot
laughing out loud Psylocke and Sage are hotter cos they've got a bad girl side to them.

Metalmanx
Very true. I support this claim.

pr1983
psylocke or sage
storm
jean

DarkCrawler
Storm's X-Treme X-Men costume is hot...she doesn't seem to be wearing anything under it...droolio

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Metalmanx

I think:
1. Psylocke--HIGHLY trained assasin and martial artist, Omega-level telepath and telekinetic, #1 Hottest.

Psylocke isn't an Omega and Jean would eat her big grin

Hulk Power
Why the heck isn't ROGUE in this competition Cordera? She is hot as hell. You're leaving one of the hottest girls out.

xmarksthespot
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/2Sage.jpg
Picture speaks a thousand words.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Why the heck isn't ROGUE in this competition Cordera? She is hot as hell. You're leaving one of the hottest girls out.

yea I personally dont see what guys see in Sage.. shes like a living computer rolling on floor laughing

Hulk Power
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
yea I personally dont see what guys see in Sage.. shes like a living computer rolling on floor laughing

I'm not saying that Sage shouldn't be in this competition. Sage is also really hot. I'm just saying that Cordera left one of the hottest girls out which is Rogue. I like the line up of girls but Rogue should definitely be in this too.

CorderaMitchell
I love the Rogue, but it was to be a four way, fine, use the rogue.

olympian
Hell yeah its the bad girl side of Psy that makes me vote for her.

But then again i always get attracted by bad girls, and i like it.

CorderaMitchell
Indeed

Metalmanx
Depending on the comic you read, Shadowcat is also REALLY hot. Not like Astonishing or anything like that, but some of them. Like Xtreme! Oh man...she's so hot in Xtreme.

K3VIL
Sage is the hottest girl from Westchester to D.C. Universe from those pics

Metalmanx
Then you should check out the wet t-shirt contest thread.

Psylocke is the clear winner.

Gah. So hot.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Metalmanx

I think:
2. Sage--Psylocke's EXTENSIVE martial arts and assasin training are why Sage is second. #2 Hottest.
3. Jean--Since telepathy does nothing to Sage, Jean is really just plain out of any attack that Sage can't counter. Also #2 Hottest.
4. Storm--I hate puting her last, but in a fight of telepaths and Sage, Storm just does not pack the right firepower. Anyone else and she would school most. All three (Sage, Jean, Storm) are tied for #2 Hottest.

Psylocke is not an omega level telepath. Not even Emma frost is and she is better than psylocke

GalacticStorm
I thought this was in terms of hotness MM not who would win in a fight because if that was the case Storm would not be coming last anyway. In terms of hotness id say

Sage/Storm
Jean
Psylocke

CorderaMitchell
I'm saying

Jean/Psylocke/Storm/Sage.

GalacticStorm
Its cos of my sig aint it? You just associate jean with me. No wonder shes top of your list lol

CorderaMitchell
I'm a cyke fan, what would ya think??

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I'm a cyke fan, what would ya think??

Someones in denial roll eyes (sarcastic)

olympian
Pff Psylocke wins. The others are there but they dont beat the hot bad girl look!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Psylocke is not an omega level telepath. Not even Emma frost is and she is better than psylocke

Then I apologize for my mistake. I was almost certain that I remember reading that in a comic once, but I suppose I was mistaken. Thanks for clearing that up.

stormfront13
yeah, emma isn't omega so i doubt psylock is either

olympian
Whats an example of an Omega telepath? Shadow King and Xavier, or athey they above that level.

olympian
" or are they....."

stormfront13
um....you can't be above omega. and idk, but in endsong the shiar were looking for omega tp's jean was identified as was kid omega. emma was there but they didn't say anything to her. i am pretty sure that to be an omega level tp you have to be able to be a host for the phoenix force. emma was just a shell for the phoenix and had no control over it.

DarkCrawler
Xaiver is not an omega.

Shadow King probably is not either.

olympian
Then who in Marvel qualifies as one?

DarkCrawler
Elixir
Jean Grey
Iceman
Kid Omega
Storm (Most likely)

stormfront13
yeah those are them

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Someones in denial roll eyes (sarcastic)

in denial, of the fact that you are jealous of how much cooler cyke is, its okay you don't have to hide it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.