Selected X-Men vs Superman Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaolin9976
The X-Men:
Cyclops
Wolverine
Storm
Nightcrawler
Professor X
Psylocke
Sage
Strong Guy
Colossus
Jean Grey

vs

Superman
Supergirl
Superboy
Krypto

Who wins in this battle?

shaolin9976
I honestly think Superman can take all of them...but I don't want to upset the X-Men fans here so I made it interesting with the Superman Team...And if Superman can take all of them, then it would even be easier with the Superman Team!

stormfront13
well, you have sage who can power-up all the x-men to unimaginable levels of power, and yoiu have jean grey(phoenix). i bet the x-men take this

Metalmanx
Honestly, it's a little tougher than it sounds. Superman, at least in everything that I've read/seen of him, is pretty susceptible to mind control and/or mental attacks. Professor X could probably keep Superman busy for the entire duration of the fight.

Honestly, Psylocke can do the same thing to Supergirl.
Psylocke might even be able to do even more damage, since she is not as much of a wuss that Professor X is. She could just plant several mind grenades inside Supergirl's head. Let's just say, she would not be so super after that.

And again, the same thing can probably be done to Superboy with Jean.

I don't honestly know Krypto's strength level or anything, but I think the rest could take him.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong. But I've always been under the assumption that Superman, Supergirl, and Superboy are pretty vulnerable to mental attacks.

DarkCrawler
But would they be fast enough to kill all the X-Men before they can do anything?

Arahan
Honestly i think you are too honest laughing

But I think X-Men have good chances to win, they have to be quick, play as a team and then rape their asses.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Arahan
Honestly i think you are too honest laughing

But I think X-Men have good chances to win, they have to be quick, play as a team and then rape their asses.

Haha, I just realized how many times I wrote "honestly". Sorry about that stick out tongue .

But I agree. They definitely have to work together.

And to answer a previous question, it (honestly) depends on how fast the telepaths decide to react. Since they can feel their presence from very far away, the telepaths would be ready to react before the Superman team could.

Personally, since the Superman team is not Flash, I believe the thought reacts faster than the action.

xmarksthespot
Why the hell is Strong Guy there?

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Arahan

Given the way x-men has become over the years that might be their goal.After all the angsty V:Tm style storylines and the leather outfits then Northstar and the emphasis on the x-men being tragically hip weather its cheap murder better fit for trashy image comics or such then its not too far off

Anyways the only threat is Prof.X depending of weather they Heat vision him to death first determines the outcome everyone else becomes Kryptos chew-toy

pr1983
If the psychics get taken down its a slaughter...

otherwise supermans team goes down...

stormfront13
well X, strong guy can absorb kinetic energy, making him a lot stronger. he looks so weird because as a kid, everything he did let him absorb energy and he didn't know how to release it so his body came disfigured, i mean he is over 7 feet tall.

pr1983
even with his augmentations one punch from superman is putting him down...

stormfront13
i know, X just asked aout him

pr1983
well he's just a substandard colossus... erm

stormfront13
yeah, kinda

pr1983
From that team xavier is the only real threat... if he goes down... its gonna be ugly...

stormfront13
well if sage urgrades all their powers to unimaginable levels, and has them all at their full potential, then i'd say x-men win. i mean writers say that storm at full potential, controls everything in the weather, ecosystem, and atmosphere, and is very, very powerful. you already have jean who at full potential is the phoenix force, psylock at full potential would also be evry dangerous.

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
well if sage urgrades all their powers to unimaginable levels, and has them all at their full potential, then i'd say x-men win. i mean writers say that storm at full potential, controls everything in the weather, ecosystem, and atmosphere, and is very, very powerful. you already have jean who at full potential is the phoenix force, psylock at full potential would also be evry dangerous.

sage is gonna do what? no... no way...

jean as the phoenix would obviously win...

storm with any amount of power is still getting squashed...

psylocke too...

stormfront13
sage can do that, have all of them reach their full potential. storm exists or is supposed to esixt as a being made of energy at full potential, so it'd be hard to hurt her, but seeing as we don't know we really can't debate on it

pr1983
sage can do that, have all of them reach their full potential. storm exists or is supposed to esixt as a being made of energy at full potential, so it'd be hard to hurt her, but seeing as we don't know we really can't debate on it

i doubt sage can do it in an instant, to every single team member, thats assuming she's capable of it...

stormfront13
she is capable of it, and she would need like 9 seconds because it only takes a moment to power someone up, or she can do it from a distance. jean and xavier could hold them off till sage is done.

Superherovandal
xmen are now getting too crazy. I liked them because of their underdoggery not ultra omega universe holding, freezing everyones blood doing, or super powering mutants that have superpowers. Marvel is going to pay with their sales eventually.

Pointinel
x-men wins

xavier must be protected tho

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Superherovandal
xmen are now getting too crazy. I liked them because of their underdoggery not ultra omega universe holding, freezing everyones blood doing, or super powering mutants that have superpowers. Marvel is going to pay with their sales eventually.

Ya know, I feel the exact same way. I love that they can be powerful when they need to, but I agree completely. I like(d) them because of their "underdoggery", that they were the supreme rulers of the Universe like freakin Superman or apparently Batman. It was nice when they lost some big battles at times, only to return with a new strategy or something like that.

I think it's the Crossovers that do that to them, make them uber-powerful. Writers want X-men to win, so they upgrade them until they can.

Don't get me wrong though. X-men is my favorite. Along with Spiderman. stick out tongue

K3VIL
Sage can't do nothing.All of the X-Men on the ground are gonna be sucked into the earth thanks to Superboys tactile telekinesis.
Superboy himself can go fist to fist with Colossus and beat the living crap out of him.
Nightcrawler with his peak human body and teleport is nothing too.
He's no more a threat to the S Team than a sleeping dog.
Strong Guy can't absorb any amount of kinetic nrg, there's a limit, and Supes and Superboy exceed it by far.
Sage can't power up anyone, cause she'll be K.O.ed before she can start to do it, she's not a deus ex machine, Superboy will take care of the hottest X-Girl using his TT to stop her, rip off her clothes, slam her into a wall.
Then he'll proceed into using Xavier's own chair to entrap him and cause him so much pain he'll fall unconscious.
Meanwhile, Supergirl will K.O. Storm and the other with Superman.
What is Wolverine gonna do also?Smoke in front of Supes?

stormfront13
if jean and psylock pout up a shield while sage puts all the x-men at their full potential, then they stand a very good chance at winning.

pr1983
she is capable of it, and she would need like 9 seconds because it only takes a moment to power someone up, or she can do it from a distance. jean and xavier could hold them off till sage is done.

it takes less than nine seconds for superman to squash her... even before she can think...

if jean and psylock pout up a shield while sage puts all the x-men at their full potential, then they stand a very good chance at winning.

which jean is this? and if its anything but phoenix jean that field is no use...

stormfront13
it was never specified, but the combined might of psylock and jean can put up a strong shield until everyone is at full potential. xavier can atatck them all telepathically while sage is doing her stuff. once everyone is at full potential, they have a very good chance seeing as jean will be phoenix

pr1983
it was never specified, but the combined might of psylock and jean can put up a strong shield until everyone is at full potential. xavier can atatck them all telepathically while sage is doing her stuff. once everyone is at full potential, they have a very good chance seeing as jean will be phoenix

strong against maybe superman, but superman, supergirl and superboy? it might as well be a paper bag...

jean shoudlnt be phoenix... or else it isnt even a fight...

stormfront13
well all sage needs to do is put jean at full potential and she is, that will only take like 1 or 2 seconds.

pr1983
well all sage needs to do is put jean at full potential and she is, that will only take like 1 or 2 seconds.

supeman moves faster than thought...

that sage potential thing acannot be that true...

stormfront13
YEAH IT'S true, one example of the time she did this was rogue- rmember when she was using the powers of everyone she absorbed? that was her full potential and sage exploited that.

pr1983
YEAH IT'S true, one example of the time she did this was rogue- rmember when she was using the powers of everyone she absorbed? that was her full potential and sage exploited that.

if she could do that then why doesnt she just amp up all the x-men? then they'd never lose... they could take on galactus and come out smelling of roses...

i don't believe she can just do it at the drop of a hat to any individual she wants to...

DarkCrawler
When she did that to Beast it took longer then 1 or two seconds. And he wasn't even at full potential instatly after that.

And any of the Superteam can take her out before she can do anything. Just take her out with heat vision. Or hit her.

stormfront13
she wasn't planning on putting beast at full potential, just accessing his healing factor. she will be protected by a jean grey who will be becoming stronger every second till she reaches full potential. xavier can hold them off long enough with his mind tricks. xavier and everyone else will be backed by psylock. psylocks telepathy is on a level even rachel summers can't reach so it wil take time to get through her shield while being attacked by everyone else.

DarkCrawler
Cant the whole Superteam move faster then thought?

stormfront13
that's not how they fight

DarkCrawler
And in every issue of X-treme X-Men, Sage powered up all the X-Men. And in Uncanny too.

Because that's how she fights. roll eyes (sarcastic)

stormfront13
if they were in extreme danger, that would be the smart thing to do. besides does it really matter anyway, jean is on the team

pr1983
if they were in extreme danger, that would be the smart thing to do. besides does it really matter anyway, jean is on the team

and if she aint phoenix she's dead...

DarkCrawler

If the Superteam would be in extreme danger, it would be smart thing to move as fast as they can...

stormfront13
but at the very beginning of the fight tey aren't in danger and wouldn't attack like that when they might kill them by doing that.

DarkCrawler
but at the very beginning of the fight tey aren't in danger and wouldn't attack like that when they might kill them by doing that.

They can pull their punches to just knock them out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.