protoman vs bass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord-of-Dreams

CorderaMitchell
give me some time..........

Lord-of-Dreams
ok... I willl but please don't spam.
Who wins?

The-Judge
BASS! he is much more powerful!

Acrosurge
Originally posted by The-Judge
BASS! he is much more powerful! More powerful, though I would retract the "much". Bass, Mega Man, and Proto Man are all near each other in power, with Bass having a small edge. Proto Man has a major experience and strategy edge though, not to mention the defense from his shield and his stealth tactics.

If Bass gets all of his powers for this fight (Treble), then he takes it. Otherwise, I think Proto Man pulls the win from experience and tactics.

The-Judge
protoman is smat, but this is bass. have you played megaman & bass?? king destroyed protoman in one attack, and both bass and megaman can defeat king...

Acrosurge
protoman is smat, but this is bass. have you played megaman & bass?? king destroyed protoman in one attack, and both bass and megaman can defeat king... I've played it. Proto Man was also the one to destroy King's shield when Bass and Mega Man's best attacks couldn't even scratch it.

The-Judge
well, but megaman and bass are equal, when protoman is beneath megaman...

Acrosurge
well, but megaman and bass are equal, when protoman is beneath megaman... I disagree again; Bass has the power market cornered. He is stronger than Mega Man, but the Blue Bomber beats Bass because Mega Man has better motivation for fighting (he fights to protect others). Because of that fact, Bass has never defeated Mega Man, and probably never will.

As for Proto Man, he's been beaten by Mega Man as well (and claimed that Mega Man was the superior robot), however, Proto Man was the one to destroy King's shield, while Mega Man and Bass could not. That suggests that while Mega Man may be superior in other ways, Proto Man can still hang with him in power (or surpass him in extreme circumstances).

As for this fight, Bass is strong, but very overconfident. I see Proto Man taking advantage of that and pulling the majority win.

The-Judge
well, we will neer know... i think bass wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.