What if hell isn't meant as punishment?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
And instead it is meant as a quarantine, a place where all the evil that has ever existed is contained so it can never harm anyone else again?

debbiejo
Oh goodie a new thread.....

Like a big big room?....What do you think they'll be doing in there?

Shakyamunison
Well, I don't believe that hell is a place, but I guess if God was a computer programmer then hell would be a quarantine.

fruits
so then, what is it exactly. if ppl go there when they die, what could it be if it's n ot a punishment?? im very curious on the rest of ur theory

debbiejo
Well he's the great 'I Yam', so he's just inviting us to dinner.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Well he's the great 'I Yam', so he's just inviting us to dinner.

Now that's a stretch.

If God was Popeye it would be "I Yam what I Yam and that's all I Yam"

debbiejo
God did say "I yam all that I yam".....It's in Exodus...Wow...he is Popeye.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
God did say "I yam all that I yam".....It's in Exodus...Wow...he is Popeye.
I knew it... it all makes since now...
God the Popeye...

However, I think we are off topic, it's the corner for us.

FeceMan
Originally posted by fruits
so then, what is it exactly. if ppl go there when they die, what could it be if it's n ot a punishment?? im very curious on the rest of ur theory
Simple:

Those who have accepted forgiveness, been purified by Jesus' blood, and thus have their sin forgiven go to heaven. Those who have not go to hell so their sin can no longer pollute anything outside of hell. Because hell is filled with sin (and sin leads to suffering), hell is an unpleasant place to be.

finti
hell is a propaganda place

Imperial_Samura
But quarantine isn't meant to be a permanent thing, something held in quarantine should eventually be cured, or be put down or whatever, perpetual quarantine is a dangerous thing because of the danger of something getting out... And of course if it's evil and can't be let exist outside of Hell, why let it exist at all?

FeceMan
Originally posted by finti
Yes, and the message is "do what you feel like doing".
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
But quarantine isn't meant to be a permanent thing, something held in quarantine should eventually be cured, or be put down or whatever, perpetual quarantine is a dangerous thing because of the danger of something getting out... And of course if it's evil and can't be let exist outside of Hell, why let it exist at all?
Ah, but they have not accepted God's free forgiveness. Therefore their sins have not been 'cured' and they must be quarantined. Also, Satan is to be let out after a thousand years of torment for a time, so things can get in and out (just not humans).

Sniper_sloth
I prefer to think of hell as a place where those who have spent their lives in search of wealth and power go. In other words, it is a location in which the huge majority of individuals are coldblooded bastards. Its a great place to be, if you're a coldblooded sonofabitch. If you want love and light and praising the freaking lord, get the hell on to heaven.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Sniper_sloth
I prefer to think of hell as a place where those who have spent their lives in search of wealth and power go. In other words, it is a location in which the huge majority of individuals are coldblooded bastards. Its a great place to be, if you're a coldblooded sonofabitch. If you want love and light and praising the freaking lord, get the hell on to heaven.
I guess you missed the part about the fiery lake and eternal torment, huh?

Sniper_sloth
All I'm saying is if your a heaven-type person, hell is an eternal torment. If you aren't, it isn't so bad. If there is a hell, according to your morality, I'll be there about a billion times over.

FeceMan
All I'm saying is if your a heaven-type person, hell is an eternal torment. If you aren't, it isn't so bad. If there is a hell, according to your morality, I'll be there about a billion times over.
So I saw in the other thread. Enjoy your stay. I'd suggest getting a seat next to Hitler.

Sniper_sloth
On topic.

Thanks. I will. And I'll be sure to get a seat that has a good view of you being tortured raped and mutilated.

off topic.

I said I was a genetic seperatist. Do you even know what that is? It means I believe genetically 'white' people should breed with other genetically 'white' people, while persons of other genetic shades should breed with others of the same shade.

Back to the topic.

I'd rather be in a dog-eat-dog fire spewing hell hole than spend eternity sucking a dead jews dick.

FeceMan
On topic.

Thanks. I will. And I'll be sure to get a seat that has a good view of you being tortured raped and mutilated.

off topic.

I said I was a genetic seperatist. Do you even know what that is? It means I believe genetically 'white' people should breed with other genetically 'white' people, while persons of other genetic shades should breed with others of the same shade.

Back to the topic.

I'd rather be in a dog-eat-dog fire spewing hell hole than spend eternity sucking a dead jews dick.
DAMN! Double-ban for the win.

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti

Like the News Papers and media in the US.

Originally posted by FeceMan
DAMN! Double-ban for the win.

He shoots.....He SCORES!!!!! And the audience goes wild......

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by FeceMan
And instead it is meant as a quarantine, a place where all the evil that has ever existed is contained so it can never harm anyone else again?

That'll have to be one big-ass room.

finti
or church as it also can be called as

cking
hell was never intended for human souls, but for the devil and his angels.

finti
ohh so what went wrong then

clickclick
Is hell anywhere close to neverland (not jackson's ranch)?

cking
actually never land is hell.

clickclick
What if hell doesnt exist ? But then what if it really does?

debbiejo
Originally posted by clickclick
What if hell doesnt exist ? But then what if it really does?

I think it doesn't......I used to think so........By believing it does you place yourself in it now.......trying to be perfect instead of enjoying the life you've been given.

clickclick
Yup. A lot of Christians seem to be misreable people trying to adhere to some impossible standards.

Suffer to attain a fantasy land?

Enjoy yourself and suffer?

That just seems extremely bizzare.

finti
Well sure it takes time, but I want you to know
That it's going to be fine, if you just let go
Cos you can't play two-handed double-edged love games with me
Oh hell it's been hell (Hell)
Hell around here - Suzi Quatro

debbiejo
Originally posted by clickclick
Yup. A lot of Christians seem to be misreable people trying to adhere to some impossible standards.

Suffer to attain a fantasy land?

Enjoy yourself and suffer?

That just seems extremely bizzare.

And I don't think Jesus meant it that way.....

cking
if people truly don't want to go t heaven then they have no choice but to go t hell. if people truly are in hell then they they truly never did want to go to heaven, if so they would have made a better decision then they already have.

debbiejo
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354302&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Please go here to see instuctions on what hell is like and who is there.

WindDancer
That's why Purgatory is for...to purge the soul and if it doesn't get purge because is too wicked then it is throw into hell. Kinda like the Recycle bin in your computer.

debbiejo
But Purgatory isn't in the Bible......the Catholic church came up with that....Indulgences...pay to get prayed out....pays for beautiful Cathedrals...and lavish life styles for fornicating Popes and Bishops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.