Link runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilCap America
The great hero of time runs a gauntlet against a collection of enemies he has NEVER faced before with the usual reward of hot monkey luvin' with Ptrincess Zelda assuming he survives.He goes into the battle with his array of OoT equipment only but gets fully restored after each battle

1 3 each of these.Forest Imps from FF1 Goombas DW slimes and unarmed thugs from GTA: SA

2 Birdo from SMB2

3 An unarmed Grasshopper in Hong Kong

4 The semi-optional Hammer Bros. filled bridge in SMB3

5 2 Yellow Black and 1 Red Chocobo from FFT

6 Ridely from Metroid

7 Grey Fox in Ninja mode from MGS

8 Geese Howard on top of Geese Tower in Southtown

9 9 ball from Armored core

10 The Mighty Kefka atop the broken beatten body of Sephiroth

No preptime because with Prep time Link always finds a dungeon with whatever he needs to win.Straight out fight how far can Link go and does he get to make the Beast with 2 backs with the hot princess by the end of the day?

CorderaMitchell
I'm going to say he dies at Ridley.

Dizzle
I agree. That's one tricky space pirate.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I'm going to say he dies at Ridley. I'm going to have to agree with the C-man here. . .oh shoot. C-Master. . . Now I see why you didn't take that nickname. . .

Onikirimaru
Not sure if he would make it as far as Geese, but he definatly couldnt take Geese.

shadow12
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I'm going to say he dies at Ridley. yes

xxxpoppunker182
well since we're talkin about link 1 he probably dies some where around the 8 or 9 trial if its straight through with no healing but if he does get rejuvinated then he wins the gauntlet.

Moritsune
Hmm... Im Not Sure Where He'd Get To But, For One Thing, He Will NOT Make It Past 9. Oh Wait... 9 Ball You Say? Maybe, I Found Him Easy (Hurrah For Friends Who Let You Practice On Them!). Yea, But If 9 Ball The Loser Dies, Then Kefka Will Win. If, As With 9 Ball, He Somehow By A Stroke Of Luck DOES Win, Well, It Doesn't Matter, Does It? Zelda's Just Gonna Go And Get Herself Kidnapped Again. Jeez... She Is So STUPID. Yes, I Hate That Fact About The Games big grin If All I Said Fails To Stop Him, A Ninja Will Come Up Behind Him And Kill Him, Than Take His Fairies And Sell Them On E-Bay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.