Pirates of the Carribean 2 Dead Mans Chest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zatch_Bell
Suppose to start Next Summer July 7.

Post any ideas you want about what it mite be about.

Trigun King
alot of reveiws no posts wow I am amazed.

Pirate476
I CANT WAIT TILL IT COMES OUT!!!!!

Trigun King
Me neither I looked it up and now I can't wait.

Aztec Gold
I heard there will be a lot of new characters like Jack's dad will be played by keith Richards!

Zatch
Now they have a count down to this thing this one has bit the dust.

JohnnyBloom
.... cept we've lost count on the count down

Zatch
so do you want to start it here than?

choosewisely
its gonna be something like this...:Captain Jack owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, ruler of the ocean depths and captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. If Jack can't figure a crafty way out of this one, he'll be cursed to an afterlife of eternal servitude and damnation. And as if that weren't enough, Captain Jack's problems throw a huge wrench into the wedding plans of Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who quickly find themselves thrust into Jack's misadventures.

Zatch
the flying Dutchman is said to bring bad luck to everyone who sees it.

choosewisely
and the peeps who live on some islands in the Caribbean are mad because in te movie some peeps on an island like that, are going to (try to) eat jack and cook him hanging on a spit.... like this poor piggy sad eek!

and the local folks don't want to be seen like cannibals...because they are not

JohnnyBloom
lol yeah, heard that a little while ago!! eek! but you would think that the locals must realise that we'd work out that they're not, and that in actual fact this was set years ago and is fictional ...

belbel300
1 more year to go........

JohnnyBloom
oh god that's forever!

belbel300
yup

JohnnyBloom
maybe we should get the countdown thread going again

belbel300
dats a bit hard, but yea

JohnnyBloom
ill see what i can do

belbel300
mm, sumwhere in the 300 and 40 region

Zatch
cool.

belbel300
there is now a countdown thread

Mrs Orli Bloom
hey

Zatch
Originally posted by belbel300
there is now a countdown thread My thread was here first so it doesn't really matter.

Mrs Orli Bloom
how am i suppose to to wait a whole summer b4 it comes out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Zatch
you also forgot bout winter to. and fall and spring it doesn't come out till next year.

Mrs Orli Bloom
i meant 2 say year

Mrs Orli Bloom
hello?

Mrs Orli Bloom
g2g

Zatch
I here give me a min. Well yuou put summer.

belbel300
sooooooo long!

Zatch
see this is the first thread dedicated to the sequel and it has the least amount of posts.

belbel300
dats becoz, we don't know wats gonna happen in the sequels, we jus wanna go c them NOW!!!!

^^[leane]
eek! yes pile lots of days left crybaby

belbel300
yup

^^[leane]
yep

sory i hav nothing 2 say so i just ... say the sam thing big grin

belbel300
yup, wheres choose gone!!!???

choosewisely
ah...you missed me.....

this is like the 4th tread u say this stick out tongue

belbel300
yup

Zatch
so you guys just come here to chat then?

choosewisely
does it look like we do that?stick out tongue

belbel300
um...................kinda! laughing

choosewisely
shh... ninja

belbel300
woops confused

Flying High
there's a Cora Sparrow on the cast list...and she's being played y a 10 year old....hmm...Jack has a daughter?

and Giselle and Scarlett are in both sequels...

choosewisely
I know..big grin

Flying High
should be interesting stick out tongue

wow....i started in this forum...yet i have hardly been in it in a year...

choosewisely
it is!! eek!

neato...you must be so proud...lol

Flying High
lol....i shall start posting in here more...cause its because of here that i got onto kmc stick out tongue

KcLyn
OMG !
normaly i hate sequals but anything with
the dropdead gourgous jhonny depp ! .. as a
sexy pirate
and it has to be good !!!!
am i right ?
i am so obsessed with pirates ..
and jhonnydepp !!!
jhonnydepps voice is in the movie coming out corpes bride ! witch is just like the nighmarebefor xmas ., or is spostu be ! but idk

but i cant wait for potc2~

belbel300
big grin CAn't wait eek! he has a daughter!! eek!

choosewisely
how old heheheh

belbel300
damn, i wish he had a son! sad love

lovepirate
i cant wait for part 2. i was hoping that for a long time to see a sequel

belbel300
yes

choosewisely
Originally posted by belbel300
damn, i wish he had a son! sad love

hahaha

Zatch
well at least there is alot more posts now.

darktim1
Does anyone know which one that jack father is going to appear in I heard from johnny depp that asd soon as the rolling stones are done with touring he is going to do his part for the film.

belbel300
dunno, good old keith richards yes

Zatch
yep.

Darth Nauj
intresting no one has posted pictures Ive seen a lot of them online

Zatch
I will lok then. Maybe you should post a few.

choosewisely
imm storing them on me site.....so i got new ones when i put it online

belbel300
pictures of wat??

Zatch
The second movie.

belbel300
ah yes, well i've only seen them of the boat, and theres still no trailer out

LinkinPark Girl
Wow... i just can't wait to see it!!! July 2006... please come quickly!!! eek!

«§hõnknêss»
yawn Too long

belbel300
330 days to be precise

CaptJackSparr0w
The sequel will begin shooting on Monday August 15th in LA/Hollywood. Almost everyone is back from their hiatus and are ready to go.

Johnny will take time off again to attend Hunter's memorial on or about August 20th. The Gonzo cannon is completed and is taller than the Statue of Liberty.

Zatch
great.

CaptJackSparr0w
Keith Richards hasn't made a committment to do the part yet. The timing of the Stones tour and filming are not conducive at this time. Johnny is hopeful that it will work out but it's not definite.

And regarding Cora Sparrow, it is possible that it is a flashback to Jack's mother and sister or a neice. There is really no mention of Jack having a daughter in the sequels and this rumor was knocked down by the script writers as just that, a rumor.

Jack having a daughter would change the entire essence of the sequels and wouldn't be a good idea to bring in a child out of wedlock.

Zatch
Originally posted by CaptJackSparr0w
Keith Richards hasn't made a committment to do the part yet. The timing of the Stones tour and filming are not conducive at this time. Johnny is hopeful that it will work out but it's not definite.

And regarding Cora Sparrow, it is possible that it is a flashback to Jack's mother and sister or a neice. There is really no mention of Jack having a daughter in the sequels and this rumor was knocked down by the script writers as just that, a rumor.

Jack having a daughter would change the entire essence of the sequels and wouldn't be a good idea to bring in a child out of wedlock. that is also good to hear i didn't think he would have a kid.

Flying High
well....the girl that lays Cora is like 11....so im guessing neice...

Zatch
Originally posted by Flying High
well....the girl that lays Cora is like 11....so im guessing neice... yeah that seems right.

ace Face 0
mmmm. i havent looked at potc2 stuff for a REALLY long time. and now that i did...well...i just hope its better than the plots ive read. it sounds like the writers only had about thirty minutes to come up with a new idea...i mean another blood debt and threat of eternal damnation...its like theyre just trying to get all the money they can from this. and im thinking its going to be crap. :[

Flying High
they probably are trying to get all the money they can get....but i suppose if the script sucked...then the actors wouldnt sign up again...? confused

Flying High
don't you think it would be funny (seeing as you see the monkey taking a coin at the end of the first film) that the monkey walk past in a night time scene all skelital stick out tongue

ace Face 0
haha. well i think all the actors signed up BEFORE they wrote the script. because right after it was over johnny was saying how hed love to play the character again. mmm i think it will be ok because of whose in it. but the plot will be sort of...weak. psh.

Zatch
bring in the posts.

«§hõnknêss»
Post something interesting & we might no expression

Flying High
Originally posted by ace Face 0
haha. well i think all the actors signed up BEFORE they wrote the script. because right after it was over johnny was saying how hed love to play the character again. mmm i think it will be ok because of whose in it. but the plot will be sort of...weak. psh.
i can deal with a crap plot....im still gona see it anyway....im sure it'll be fine....just not as good as the first....not many sequels live up to the original movie...

Zatch
hardly not at all.

Zatch
see sequals most of the time stink but I have seen some movies where the movies get better after the first one.

ace Face 0
yeah ^^thats what i was EXPECTING to happen. but hey...its disney...you cant expect much. they usually go overkill on things tho. so im nervous

Flying High
i hope it doesnt turn out like the lion king's sequels no expression

ace Face 0
oooooooo lion king sequals pinch

Zatch
yeah those were horrible hope they stay away from those type of sequels.

Flying High
did you know the second one was about racism messed

Zatch
no omg I didn't.

ace Face 0
WHAT?

choosewisely
*blinks* *blinks again*

^^[leane]
what dos rasism hav in cummun with lions ?? blink

choosewisely
there are no negro lions in the movie no expression how rude

Emily_depp
Once again thrown into the world of the supernatural, Captain Jack Sparrow finds out that he owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, Captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. With time running out, Jack must find a way out of his debt or else be doomed to eternal damnation and servitude in the afterlife. And as if this weren't enough, the Captain's problems manage to wreck the wedding plans of a certain Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who are forced to join Jack on yet another misadventure.

This time around, Johnny returns as Captain Jack Sparrow and is caught in yet another tangled web of supernatural intrigue. It turns out, Captain Jack owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, ruler of the ocean depths and captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. If Jack can't figure a crafty way out of this one, he'll be cursed to an afterlife of eternal servitude and damnation. And as if that weren't enough, Captain Jack's problems throw a huge wrench into the wedding plans of the blissful Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who quickly find themselves thrust into Jack's misadventures.

Jack Sparrow (Depp) endeavors to settle a blood debt to Davey Jones, the infamous captain of the ghostly ship, the Flying Dutchman. Faced with a potential afterlife of servitude and damnation, Jack also has the upcoming wedding of Will Turner (Bloom) and Elizabeth Swann (Knightley) to consider ...

Captain Jack Sparrow's life is in debt to the legendary Davey Jones, Captain of the Flying Dutchmen who are supernatural warriors out for blood. Facing possible eternal damnation, Jack must save himself which only complicates the marriage of Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who must come to Jack's aid.

choosewisely
dead man can die eek!*dies*

«§hõnknêss»
Woot erm

Emily_depp
ITS THE PLOT OF POTC2!!!!!

Flying High
Originally posted by choosewisely
there are no negro lions in the movie no expression how rude
Kovu and stuff were supposed to represent blacks and Simba and stuff the whites...they eventually made friends bla bla bla.....

^^[leane]
blink

hope POTC2 is not gonna be lik that ...

Flying High
Originally posted by ^^
blink

hope POTC2 is not gonna be lik that ...
laughing same...

Zatch
I dont even know how we got on the subject lion king in a potc thread.

KillTheLight
trust me thats nothing unusual around here

«§hõnknêss»
Thats for sure

^^[leane]
yes lol

«§hõnknêss»
YAY U GOT A SIG eek!

^^[leane]
lol

(thnx)

Zatch
lets just try to stick to the topic as best as possible.

Flying High
Originally posted by Zatch
I dont even know how we got on the subject lion king in a potc thread.
because the original lion king ruels big grin

you knows it does...

Murray
It does. . . but so what?

THIS IS POTC 2 WE"RE TALKIN' ABOUT, HERE!

^^[leane]
yep .... but we alredy talked about it SO many tims .... yawn

choosewisely
I say....never enough big grin

^^[leane]
big grin

Zatch
ok then talk about anything

choosewisely
LIZZ lets talk about lizz!!

^^[leane]
no keira or johnny smile (pff ... ok if u want eek! )

choosewisely
YAY!!! ok you start stick out tongue

^^[leane]
um ... dunno ... stick out tongue um ... u start !! stick out tonguestick out tongue

choosewisely
drool

^^[leane]
yes droolio

^^[leane]
and keira too ... and scarlett johansson too ....

choosewisely
i like this outfit on her stick out tongue

^^[leane]
me 2

choosewisely

^^[leane]
yeah i lik her 2 .... and shes so prytty

~*~pinkypie~*~
he he, like the writtin under your sig leane

choosewisely
Originally posted by ^^
yeah i lik her 2 .... and shes so prytty

yes very drool

^^[leane]
Originally posted by ~*~pinkypie~*~
he he, like the writtin under your sig leane

thnx

^^[leane]
Originally posted by choosewisely
yes very drool

yes yes yes

~*~pinkypie~*~
erm.....!

choosewisely
blink ?

~*~pinkypie~*~
i'm confused crybaby

choosewisely
why?!

^^[leane]
blink

Zatch
this like weird.

ace Face 0
eek. *^&*%*%3

~*~pinkypie~*~
still confused!

Zatch
I am just as cofused I dont know what they talk about sometimes.

Blue450Rider
Maybe this is old news, but it was new to me...

Flying High
eek! me hadnt seen that before eek!

wow...cool big grin

Coldfire
Originally posted by Blue450Rider
Maybe this is old news, but it was new to me...
very cool eek!

Flying High
where the hell did you get that from no expression

Blue450Rider
If you're asking me where I got the poster from, here is the link...

http://film2film.topcities.com/posters.htm

Flying High
yeah i was big grin

im gona see if it has any other movies that i like smile

darktim1
That poster looks awesome can't wait to see the film when it comes out next summer.

choosewisely
congrats! you managed to show hardcore potc fans (stick out tongue) a poster we didnt see yet embarrasment

Flying High
i feel ashamed stick out tongue

i like that they kept a sort of theme goign between the movies...like with the posters smile
(doubt they could change it much anyway...but meh)

choosewisely
maybe its not official...

Blue450Rider
Yeah, I know nothing about it. I just found it on some other forums. It might not be official at all. But it's cool anyway. cool

Zatch
cool.

choosewisely
photoshop smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>