Music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
I have recently bought the ROTS Soundtrack and was wondering what was the title of the song during the Invisible Hand landing?

DarkYoda
There are approximately 3,720 other threads on the music to Star Wars Episode III! For that reason, I refuse to answer your question. stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DarkYoda
There are approximately 3,720 other threads on the music to Star Wars Episode III! For that reason, I refuse to answer your question. stick out tongue

Then don't reply to the thread if you have nothing to add to it.

Bitching and complaining about are not going to help.

JKozzy
Originally posted by Dark Thor
I have recently bought the ROTS Soundtrack and was wondering what was the title of the song during the Invisible Hand landing? The music was actually tracked from the Phantom Menace's OST. It's not featured in the standard edition but in the Ultimate Edition, it's track 28 on disc 2: The Tide Turns/The Death of Darth Maul.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

But it is a hell of a lot of fun! eek! laughing

Captain REX
I so badly want to get the TPM Ultimate soundtrack...

JKozzy
As do I, Rex. As do I. Though, I hear that the soundtracks are all going to be re-re-released around the same time as the saga box set. I forget where I heard it exactly, but I remember it was on KMC. I'd wait until then, get it all nice and pretty. smile

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DarkYoda
But it is a hell of a lot of fun! eek! laughing

Yes but it's not helping matters one bit.

I will have to start handing out warnings to those who I catch in the act of bashing new members.

Ast Rofan
Yes but it's not helping matters one bit.

I will have to start handing out warnings to those who I catch in the act of bashing new members.

Yes only bash the ones who have been here long enough to understand why they are being bashed. Unless the new member is just a certified a-hole.

DarkYoda
You did see the joke smilie though didn't you Ken? I was trying to be polite in my member bashing! That counts for something eh?

stick out tongue But yeah... if I ever go over the top let me know and I'll make an effort to do better.

chubbychipmunk

i don't mean to be mean.. but do you really have to be that cruel? or wutever? sad

DarkYoda
He wasn't cruel... he's a mod... and he doesn't take sh*t from nobody!! big grin

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by chubbychipmunk
i don't mean to be mean.. but do you really have to be that cruel? or wutever? sad

Just doing my job to try to clean this place up. If I remember correctly, members bashed you, did they not?

I'm trying to stop that, to make KMC's Episode III forum friendly again, and there's a couple of members whom I will have to give warnings to, I can guarantee that.

Lana
Originally posted by JKozzy
As do I, Rex. As do I. Though, I hear that the soundtracks are all going to be re-re-released around the same time as the saga box set. I forget where I heard it exactly, but I remember it was on KMC. I'd wait until then, get it all nice and pretty. smile

Oh damn will that be sweet....

JKozzy
I left out the most important point! I think there were whispers of Ultimate Editions for Episodes II and III. Rumor, but I sure hope it's true.

Lana
eek!

Captain REX
They'd better be true! I think it's lame that they didn't release it as the normal soundtrack in the first place. Look at the OT soundtracks...all like 30+/- songs. AOTC soundtrack is 13. Weak sauce!

Eleonora
Dark Thor if you want I'll send that track over to you smile

chubbychipmunk
Just doing my job to try to clean this place up. If I remember correctly, members bashed you, did they not?

I'm trying to stop that, to make KMC's Episode III forum friendly again, and there's a couple of members whom I will have to give warnings to, I can guarantee that.

okay smile then thank you stick out tongue lol

tpaquin

I don't post here any more because it's being completely anihilated by many, many repeat threads. I understand they're newbies, but come on, this place is a mess, and it's not the fault of the old members. DarkYoda was trying to fix a problem. I think considerable thread consolidation and more clearly posted rules for newbies would end the chaos in this forum, not warning old members for "hurting people's feelings"

saberex2291
Does any one Know the name of the song when anakin is marchin in the temple in star wars ep 3?

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by saberex2291
Does any one Know the name of the song when anakin is marchin in the temple in star wars ep 3?

I may be wrong but, AOTC Track 12 - Love Pledge and the Arena.

saberex2291
Originally posted by Ast Rofan

Thank you, i dont know if its right yet cause im downloading it now but thanks any way

saberex2291
Originally posted by Ast Rofan

I ****ING LOVE YOU.... IF I KNEW U I WOULD HUG U...amazing song thank u so much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.