Daredevil vs. Mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Ill go with Daredevil

black robb
Get an avatar and sig...and this isnt much of a debate..

Tron
Then why are you bothering to comment in it?

colossus17
casue he is black robb..thats what he does

CorderaMitchell
lol

bitca730
Mystique...

Darth Kal-El
you must have lost it if you said mystique.

LordKaos
Why exactly would Daredevil beat Mystique? He has heightened senses, but she's been around and fighting probably as long as Wolverine. She F...ed Sabertooth and he couldn't tell she was a shapeshifter, she knew Wolverine back in the day, I'm sure she is familiar with those with heightened senses.

inamilist
Dare Devil

hell, he could do it blindfolded

shifty

AcousticDoc
Daredevil

LordKaos
He'd have too. Do any of his senses recognize Mystique? Since I'm unaware of any interaction between the two I'd say Mystique, she is a master of lies and trickery.

Comicbook_kid
Daredevil takes this one easily...Mystique can forget about trying to sneak up on him (radar sense, super hearing, etc..) and she can really forget about fighting him h2h...he's just plain better. I say Daredevil knocks the lights out so she can't see and then he throws his billy-club in her throat...while she's gasping for air, a perfectly placed roundhouse kick to the side of the head knocks her out.....

LordKaos
What makes you think that Daredevil has more fighting experience or prowess than a mutant shapeshifter who has been fighting arguably since the very early 1900s?

inamilist
mystique's fighting ability is no where near that of DD

he is one of the top martial artists in the MU

LordKaos
according to who?

inamilist
marvel

cannon

the majority of people who know who the character is

Comicbook_kid
I personally have never seen Mystique do anything so extrodinary in hand to hand combat that would make me think otherwise...I mean, I know she's a great fighter, but Daredevil is highly skilled in boxing, ninjitsu, judo, kickboxing, among various other forms of h2h combat....and I've never seen Mystique do anything fighting-wise that makes me think she's anything Daredevil can't handle....

Darth Kal-El
LordKaos, go check the Daredevil Respect Thread.

Mider
is there shapeshifting allowed?

Darth Kal-El
Respect Thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t386982.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by inamilist
mystique's fighting ability is no where near that of DD

he is one of the top martial artists in the MU
thumb up

LordKaos
Mystiques name speaks volumes about who she is and what she knows it's a mystery! She fought a gang of highly trained ninja just before the 12 saga and got away unscathed, with the exception of being slightly affected by a stun thing. She is more than cunning enough to trick some of the most powerful beings on Marvel Earth to fit in with her agendas.

Mider
does she use her abilities in this battle?

LordKaos
She uses all her abilities in every physical battle.

Mider
she could mess with his senses he would try to smell her while she's shapeshifting into other animals and no i dont think that DD can beat a bear or a wolf or tiger or someone like sabertooth if she decides to turn into him or some other gigantic strong person

inamilist
this is ridiculous

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Mider
she could mess with his senses he would try to smell her while she's shapeshifting into other animals and no i dont think that DD can beat a bear or a wolf or tiger or someone like sabertooth if she decides to turn into him or some other gigantic strong person

Since when can Mystique morph into animals?

DD puts her down.

Lucid Lui
And does Mystique's scent even change when she shapeshifts? I'm pretty sure Wolvierine's smelt her when shifted before.

Daredevil wins this.

LordKaos
Daredevil doesn't know what Mystique smells like in any form.

inamilist
why is he smelling her

he has a radar sense

he has fought numerous foes whome he wouldnt know the scent of that are out of her league

Darth Kal-El
honestly.....this thread is ridiculous as stated above.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by inamilist
why is he smelling her

he has a radar sense

he has fought numerous foes whome he wouldnt know the scent of that are out of her league

Exactly.

JOE NUNEZ
O

LordKaos
his radar sense would not be able to recognize she is a shapeshifter, nor would his sense of hearing if she changed her voice the only way he would know she was changing form would be through smell and he does not know what she smells like to begin with, that's why.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by LordKaos
his radar sense would not be able to recognize she is a shapeshifter, nor would his sense of hearing if she changed her voice the only way he would know she was changing form would be through smell and he does not know what she smells like to begin with, that's why.

Why would it matter that she changes form? He can tell where she is if shes a dude or a female. It makes no difference.

Lucid Lui
his radar sense would not be able to recognize she is a shapeshifter, nor would his sense of hearing if she changed her voice the only way he would know she was changing form would be through smell and he does not know what she smells like to begin with, that's why. Yeah, but once he realizes she's an enemy, he'll still know where she is even if she shifts into something else because she'll still have the same scent. Even if she tries to take him by surprise, he'll still know that something is attacking him, and he'll dodge it. Once he does he'll have her scent, which doesn't change when she shifts.

LordKaos
the difference is, so what he can "sense" her attacks, she can sense his too and see them, so it comes down to who is the better fighter. Everybody says Daredevil, but Mystique can hold her own. As long as her form is humanoid and not too much bigger then she is, she can change into anything and take on certain characteristics like armor. Not to mention she can morph to bigger forms just not for extended periods, and since the upper limits of her being able to hold a form with more mass than she has, has yet to be tested, I figure she can hold it long enough to kick is ass so bad he would be able to see afterwards.

Darth Macabre
the difference is, so what he can "sense" her attacks, she can sense his too and see them, so it comes down to who is the better fighter. Everybody says Daredevil, but Mystique can hold her own. As long as her form is humanoid and not too much bigger then she is, she can change into anything and take on certain characteristics like armor. Not to mention she can morph to bigger forms just not for extended periods, and since the upper limits of her being able to hold a form with more mass than she has, has yet to be tested, I figure she can hold it long enough to kick is ass so bad he would be able to see afterwards.

Ok, Daredevil has held his own against Spiderman. No matter what form Mystique takes, she still won't have the level of agility nor strength the friendly neighborhood spider has.

LordKaos
neither does daredevil his senses are enhanced not his strength or agility

Darth Macabre
neither does daredevil his senses are enhanced not his strength or agility

LOL bingo.....Then why are you argueing about Mystique changing her form if it makes no difference at all?

AcousticDoc
Having more experience doesn't neccesarily translate into a better candidate. Lebron james at age 18 was already better than most of the veteran of the NBA, even veterans at their peak athletic age. The fact that Mystique has fought longer than DD in a chronological sense doesn't mean she is a better fighter.

LordKaos
The point is you nor I know the extent of Mystiques fighting ability or training so to say Daredevil is a better fighter is borderline fanboydom.

marvelprince
Actually its not pure fandom to say DD is a better fighter than Mystique. As readers all we have to go by is what has transpired in the comics. If Mystique has not performed any feats which show that she is above DD when it comes to h2h fighting then we can only assume DD is better. To say that Mystique is actually a better fighter than has been proven in the books is more of fanboydom. Mystique will be able to hold her own in the fight due to ability to shape-shift, but she can't change into anything that DD can't handle. His senses will be to much for her to handle

jrodslam
Ummm. Daredevil wins. big grin

Black Adam
Daredevil wins 9/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.