Cassandra Nova (mummudrai body) vs. Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Which psychic psycho takes the cake?

GalacticStorm
Ahhhh this is a good idea for a thread. I never would have thought of it. Id go for Onslaught. I'll wait for everyone elses views before i explain myself

Cosmic Flame
Depends on the situation. If they meet each other and fight in the streets, then I say Onslaught (although he'd have a hell of a time). If this were a planned battle, I give it to Cassie.

GalacticStorm
The reason i give it to Onslaught is because Xavier and Cassandra seem evenly matched telepathically with her gaining an advantage because of her ruthlessness and the suddeness of her assault. However what you need to remember is that in Marvel electromagnetic energies are closely related to psychic energy. Magneto in the past has manipulated the electromagnetic fields of the planet to gravely limit Prof X's powers. Magentos powers make it extremely hard for Xavier to penetrate his mind or even painful for him to use his powers. Therfore Xavier and Magneto as one is gonna defeat Cassandra Nova. Onslaught can inhibit her powers and he can fight her psychically.

Phoenix_Avatar9
i just thought it would be a longer battle since Cassandra is nearly indestructible, has psi-plasmic armor, and can scan other genetic codes into her body, but that's just my thought

Cosmic Flame
Well that's why I said it depended on the situation. The only variable Cassie didn't allow for was Jean being able to rescue Charles' mind. She disabled the X-Men, killed 16 million people and outed the X-Men to the world. And this was all in a couple days. No villain the X-Men have gone against have been able to pull anything like that off, not even Mags.

As far as being able to penetrate Magneto's mind, it all depends. Jean was able to do it while he was wearing his helmet in Uncanny.

And I'm sure the way Cassie plans that she'd have a contingency plan for Onslaught. That chick is no joke. If she's allowed anytime to plan, I don't think Onslaught has a chance. I do hope they bring her back at some point. She rocked.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Yea, she's my favorite villain, I hope they bring her back 2, and clear up the ernst, cassie, no-girl thing

Phoenix_Avatar9
I think that if they fought, It would really come down to O's EM powers but Cassandra might be able to counter w/ telekinesis, though I don't know the extent of her telekinetic sensitivity, or it could become an astral battle where Onslaught's strength, reflexes, and endurance, and Cassie's intangibility are worthless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.