Neimodian Captain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tusken Raider
Who was that Neimoidian captain on the Droid Control Ship in Episode I with metal eye pieces and a metal mouth piece as well? I checked all over the Star Wars Databank on the official site, and never found him, meaning he isn't named, yet Lucas names the grotesque female frog merchant that shows up for about six seconds total, and the Neimoidian captain shows up with little over ten seconds of screenplay! Does anyone know if he was named, or we could just debate on this minor character.

matreid
I am not sure who that is. I think his name is mentioned in the Star Wars Visual Dictionary though.

Tusken Raider
He's the only Neimoidian that I find moderately cool. Really only because of his voice and metal eye and mouth pieces. But that's just me.

Tusken Raider
I found the name. It seems that there are two of those Neimoidians; Tey How and Sil Unch. Found on a japanese Star Wars website.

matreid
Originally posted by Tusken Raider
I found the name. It seems that there are two of those Neimoidians; Tey How and Sil Unch. Found on a japanese Star Wars website.

Cool! cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.