super race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
silver surfer vs kingdom come flash vs gladitor. the winner gets a lifetime worth of droolio waffles....

colossus17
flash, SS, gladiator......

Blair Wind
waffles?? laughing

Timslar
I'd race for waffles.

Anywho, I think Flash would finish the race before he started running.

jrodslam
Flash wins. I dont know who is faster between Surfer and Glads. It doesnt matter though. Flash eats all the waffles.

Avalonofthewind
Flash is so fast he can beat himself in a race. He wins.

Solidus Snake
flash. any day

Superherovandal
flash wins and before they can even think about thinking he runs to the end of the galaxy a million times destroys the empire of Gladiator's origin (forgot the name at the moment) and then gives him that radiation. and as well he kills every single one of the people on Norrin's home planet and puts a billion boston cream pies infront of his face.

Pointinel
is this just a pure race? can they cheat?

skizo
how fast is Kingdom Come flash?

Tron
Kingdom Come Flash is one with the Speed Force, and he's pretty much everywhere at the same time, if that gives you an idea.

long pig
So, he's basically Makkari?
Makkari<sp?> attained the highest amount of speed possible, he was 100% speed. Makkari can become speed and be everywhere at once and all that jazz.

supremthor
ya but flash is not bond by one demesion or unevirse.when his every where his every where. he was able to pull an old man from the specters relm

Solidus Snake
yea....that was awesome.....he shocked everyone

Metalmanx
Who is Makkari and what is he from? I keep hearing about him.

twino143
maggnus's son quick silver he is to fast and he can think faster then a super computer

jrodslam
^ Quicksilver is no where near the level of these guys in speed. Hes barely faster than Northstar. Both of whom are still in the low mach categories.

wolverine8888
actauly north star is 99% light speed

jrodslam
^ It was said that he CAN go 99% the speed of light. Hes never gone that fast. At least not that i know of.

wolverine8888
actauly he has. aura his sister done it a good amount of times. any faster then that and they would die

Spawnrules
flash is so fast he will eat teh waffles then win the race...backwards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.