Hotsauce's Gallery of Sigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



hotsauce6548
Well, I just recently created a thread in the Art Forum showing off my wallpapers and such, so I've decided now was as good a time as any to start a sig gallery. big grin

Here is one from a looooooooooooooooooooong time ago. It was when I was first getting used to Photoshop.

hotsauce6548
Then again, here is a more recent one. I like to think I've improved, and I hope you guys feel the same way! embarrasment

hotsauce6548
Don't make me beg big grin

This one I made a while back. It was my firstsig I made for somebody else. I do like how it came out, though.

hotsauce6548
Here's one I made for Blair Wind. I like how it came out, but because of KMC's extremely limited signature requirements, I had to tone down the quality of this, and the result got blurred a bit...

hey, they're cool!

hotsauce6548
Thanks! big grin

Here is one I made for Chuck Taylor a while back. Simple, but I like it.

hotsauce6548
Here's a Harry Potter one that I never actually used. I'll probably use it wen the book comes out...

hotsauce6548
Here is a Spidey one I used a while back. Again, it's simple, but I like it. big grin

hotsauce6548
Here's a Halo one I did. I used lettering and put the picture within the text. big grin

hotsauce6548
Here is a simple one of my name. I liked the font and weird background, so I used it for a while there. big grin

hotsauce6548
And a reflection one. I never used this one; it was more of a test. smile

hotsauce6548
Here is one I was just doing as an experiment: big grin

hotsauce6548
Here is one I made for Irtmu-Dragon. I had animated it, but it was past the limit. Here is the unanimated one: smile

hotsauce6548
Here is the animated one: big grin

EDIT: Click on the attachment to see the right image. smile

charmedFairy
Theyre cool, i like the reflection one the most smile

hotsauce6548
Thanks! smile

GGgrievous725
wow your really good! the last person that made sig for me was on another site but he sucked at it your tons better than him

munkiesarus
Hey, I've just got a bit of advice. Nice sig making, very unique style. Anyway, I recommend NOT embossing your fonts.

An emboss ruins the beauty of a good font, and almost all your sigs look a bit cheaper with the emboss. Just some advice.

Darth_Rankkor
Nice work man smile

Blair Wind
nice work....I just have to say that I like the one that you made for that Blair Wind!! big grin

ladygrim
i like your current sig smile

hotsauce6548
Hello Moto. no expression


((And thanks for all the comments. More to come, soon... hopefully. I'll be away for a week starting Sunday, but I'll see if I can get on my dad's laptop.))

hotsauce6548
Well, here goes another.

This is a Halo one that I used for a decent amount of time...

vaya_the_elf
Nice Halo sig smile

hotsauce6548
Thanks!

There will be more when I get back to my PC at home.

hotsauce6548
Back home = More sigs

Here is a South Park one I made for Fruits:

hotsauce6548
New current sig.

Thought I'd go commando with the plain, black & white for this one. cool

Syren
Commando thumb up

They're really good hotsauce, good job big grin

hotsauce6548
It took forever, but I am back, damnit, I am back!

New Far Cry: Instincts siggy. Really cool game. cool

hotsauce6548
And an avvy to go with it. big grin

hotsauce6548
Here is one I made for Evil SeeD:

hotsauce6548
And a revised one: (You'll see more of these. Still haven't finished it. big grin)

mygosssh
.hi...can u make me a sig w/ diff. pic of angelina on it.....then put my name... plssssssss

name is Claire

thanks so much..

hotsauce6548
Angelina who?

hotsauce6548
Here is the finished product for Evil SeeD's sig:

(Oh, and yes. I re-colored the pic of Spidey. stick out tongue)

mygosssh
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Angelina who?


angelina jolie of (laracroft)......thanks...

hotsauce6548
Any specific pic?

mygosssh
nothing specific its up 2 u 2 xperiment on it.....
thanks again..

Barker
Very Good Looking Signature Images. geek !

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Barker
Very Good Looking Signature Images. geek !

big grin

hotsauce6548
Here's one I made for pingpong1115:

Barker
Some Very Good Sigs you've got there sauce.

Blair Wind
hey hotsauce did you ever save the superman one you made for me...the second one? the good one (best quality one) with the border? i wanna see if i can use it on another site, but my saved files got deleted...

pingpong1115
hey howz the carnage sig comin along cool thanks for doin it cheers .

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Blair Wind
hey hotsauce did you ever save the superman one you made for me...the second one? the good one (best quality one) with the border? i wanna see if i can use it on another site, but my saved files got deleted...

I can't seem to find it for some reason. Hold on, I'm going to look. erm

Originally posted by pingpong1115
hey howz the carnage sig comin along cool thanks for doin it cheers .

I'm doing it, just might take a few days. wink

Originally posted by Barker
Some Very Good Sigs you've got there sauce.

Why, thank you. big grin

Blair Wind
I think you called the files
blair wind siggy (revised)

thats what most of them were, i think....

hotsauce6548
Here we go. This is as high a quality as I can make it. smile

If it still doesn't fit on the other site, just let me know.

hotsauce6548
And here is pingpong's Carnage sig that he asked for:

pingpong1115
hey where did you get paintshop from cause i dont know where to get it to make my own sigs?? Could i make one with out it??
p.s could u teach me how to make them plz.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by pingpong1115
hey where did you get paintshop from cause i dont know where to get it to make my own sigs?? Could i make one with out it??
p.s could u teach me how to make them plz.

You buy it. stick out tongue

There are tutorials all around to learn how to make signatures.

Good work by the way hotsauce

pingpong1115
someone said on a different forum said you can download it but i dont know wether they was lying or not is that true can people really download it and how much does it cost and is any version i should really get?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by pingpong1115
someone said on a different forum said you can download it but i dont know wether they was lying or not is that true can people really download it and how much does it cost and is any version i should really get?

You can download it, but that's illegal.

Paint Shop Pro...I believe you can pick up an older copy for $100.

pingpong1115
oh so that why they were hinting for me to download it

pingpong1115
do you know a website for the turtorial/s please

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
You buy it. stick out tongue

There are tutorials all around to learn how to make signatures.

Good work by the way hotsauce

Thanks. big grin

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
You can download it, but that's illegal.

Paint Shop Pro...I believe you can pick up an older copy for 0.

Illegal = Baaad. stick out tongue

Originally posted by pingpong1115
do you know a website for the turtorial/s please

www.good-tutorials.com

hotsauce6548
Here's a new siggy I've been working on:

hotsauce6548
And here it is with a different background and a few minor changes:

hotsauce6548
And here's an Iceman sig I was working on:

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6967/icemansigcopy3uw.jpg

hotsauce6548
And a Nightcrawler sig I made in about 5 minutes:

http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/4924/nightcrawlersigcopy6pl.jpg


Something I don't like about the render in that one. erm

Oh well. happy

Hegemon875
Hey hot ya know you could have kept your sig at its original size and kept most of the quality. Here it is at its original size but at 29 kb.
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/4008/wolverinesig1vh.jpg

I think it looks even better than the small one you posted in the contest.

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/6660/wolverinesigcopy4eb3lg.jpg

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Hegemon875
Hey hot ya know you could have kept your sig at its original size and kept most of the quality. Here it is at its original size but at 29 kb.
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/4008/wolverinesig1vh.jpg

I think it looks even better than the small one you posted in the contest.

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/6660/wolverinesigcopy4eb3lg.jpg

How did you...? eek!

Hegemon875
hehe

Are you clicking file, save, then using that horizontal slider for quality? If you are stop no

What you should do is click save for web. A new window should pop up. At the right are 3 buttons ok, cancel, and help. Below that is a drop down menu called presets. On the right of that should be a small circle with a triangle pointing right. Click that and specify the file size for optimum quality. big grin

Lana
Save for web droolio that way you can keep high quality at small sizes, it rocks. Usually I can keep my sigs at around 75 quality and under 30kb.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Hegemon875
hehe

Are you clicking file, save, then using that horizontal slider for quality? If you are stop no

What you should do is click save for web. A new window should pop up. At the right are 3 buttons ok, cancel, and help. Below that is a drop down menu called presets. On the right of that should be a small circle with a triangle pointing right. Click that and specify the file size for optimum quality. big grin
Originally posted by Lana
Save for web droolio that way you can keep high quality at small sizes, it rocks. Usually I can keep my sigs at around 75 quality and under 30kb.

Oh... my... god... I feel like a school girl that just got asked out to the dance... droolio































I know, that was weird, but still... droolio

Lana
confused laughing

You learn something new every day wink

hotsauce6548
I'd like every one to know that this sig:



won "Cleverist Signature" in the sig making contest. big grin

Lana
Congrats man big grin

hotsauce6548
Coke sig I dug up: big grin

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/8572/cokesig4fc.jpg

hotsauce6548
Okay, okay, okay, so maybe I haven't taken a break from making sigs... wink

One for ScarletPheonix:

http://img429.imageshack.us/img429/8155/scarletphosigcopy1qd.jpg

Barker
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Okay, okay, okay, so maybe I haven't taken a break from making sigs... wink

One for ScarletPheonix:

http://img429.imageshack.us/img429/8155/scarletphosigcopy1qd.jpg
thumbup That One, I Really Like.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Barker
thumbup That One, I Really Like.

Thankie kindly. big grin

hotsauce6548
New sig. Found the pic... had to do it. big grin

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9062/monkeysigcopy9vr.jpg


And an avatar to go with it:


http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3329/monkeyavatar2gz.jpg

Hegemon875
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
New sig. Found the pic... had to do it. big grin

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9062/monkeysigcopy9vr.jpg


And an avatar to go with it:


http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3329/monkeyavatar2gz.jpg


Looks great I love it. Man you're gettin better and better thumb up

Lana
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
New sig. Found the pic... had to do it. big grin

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9062/monkeysigcopy9vr.jpg


And an avatar to go with it:


http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3329/monkeyavatar2gz.jpg

Evil monkey!!!

taft
awesome sigs....congrats....what font do u use cuz its awesome?

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by taft
awesome sigs....congrats....what font do u use cuz its awesome?

For which one?

hotsauce6548
Here's a Master Chief one I made a few weeks ago, but I never got around to posting it. I might still work on it a bit.


http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/7892/mcsig25ni.jpg

hotsauce6548
I noticed I never posted this one: confused

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/Signatures/hellomotocopy.jpg

hotsauce6548
Spider-Man: The Other

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/Signatures/Spider-Man-Other-copy.jpg

hotsauce6548
Shadow the Hedgehog signature for CaptainBen:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/Signatures/Shadow-Sig-copy.jpg

taft
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
For which one?

the one in ur monkey sig

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by taft
the one in ur monkey sig

Okay. The "hot auce" is in a font called Awaken. The "S" is one called Freebooter Script. The "Listen to the monkey" is a bitmap font called Visitor.

Lana
Bitmap fonts droolio I'm partial to Redensek and Silkscreen, I've been using those two little fonts for 7 years laughing out loud

hotsauce6548
Here's one I made for Hondu:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/Signatures/Dynasty-Warriors-sig-copy.jpg

Lana
Nice, though the edges of some of the renders (the second from the right in particular) are a little jagged.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Lana
Nice, though the edges of some of the renders (the second from the right in particular) are a little jagged.

Yeah, I know. I did it quickly (like ten minutes) and didn't really bother with the details. erm

CaptainBen
can you make a pirate one for me

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by CaptainBen
can you make a pirate one for me

Pics?

hotsauce6548
You know you like it: stick out tongue

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/Signatures/Cats-Meow-copy.jpg

Lana
OMG laughing big inside joke that made me think of.....

Anti-alias the text a bit stick out tongue

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Lana
OMG laughing big inside joke that made me think of.....

Anti-alias the text a bit stick out tongue

big grin

I think I'll start an animal theme. stick out tongue

I didn't even notice the text. At 100% quality, it's only 15 kb. big grin

Here's the smoother one:

hotsauce6548
And of course, an avatar:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/cat-avatar-copy.jpg

Lana
That's awesome. It makes me giggle.

pingpong1115
could i have a venom symbiote type siggy cause i has to reinstall my pc thanks 2 a f'in virus. PLz could i have a venom siggy plz?!

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Lana
That's awesome. It makes me giggle.

big grin

I think I'll make a dog one next. shifty

Originally posted by pingpong1115
could i have a venom symbiote type siggy cause i has to reinstall my pc thanks 2 a f'in virus. PLz could i have a venom siggy plz?!

Here's the one I had give you. erm

pingpong1115
thanks now i just need the venom background. thank u rock at this stuff

CaptainBen
anything that you can find is okay

Barker
Besides The Awesomeness Of The Entire Sig, You always Choose The Greatest Fonts. smile

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Barker
Besides The Awesomeness Of The Entire Sig, You always Choose The Greatest Fonts. smile

big grin

Doggy.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/Dog-sig-copy.jpg

hotsauce6548
Doggy numero 2. shifty

(I like this one better...)

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/Dog-sig-2.jpg

Barker
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Doggy numero 2. shifty

(I like this one better...)

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/Dog-sig-2.jpg
hysterical2

hotsauce6548
Here's one I did for Mando right quick. Not sure how I feel about this one, as it's a bit crowded. erm

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/Mando-sig-copy.jpg

hotsauce6548
shifty

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/Bird-sig-copy.jpg

cool

Master Naresh
Originally posted by Barker
hysterical2


hahahahahha funny laughing Happy Dance

Mando
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Here's one I did for Mando right quick. Not sure how I feel about this one, as it's a bit crowded. erm

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/Mando-sig-copy.jpg

AWESOME SIG. I'll leave credit where credit is due!


<3

hotsauce6548
Thankie kindly. big grin

CaptainBen
can you make me a sig of Master Cheif From Halo2

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by CaptainBen
can you make me a sig of Master Cheif From Halo2

Yes. smile

Fianna
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Here's one I did for Mando right quick. Not sure how I feel about this one, as it's a bit crowded. erm

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/Mando-sig-copy.jpg OMFG...that sig is so hot droolio

CaptainBen
Can you have master chief with a Energy sword or shot gun

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Fianna
OMFG...that sig is so hot droolio

big grin

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by CaptainBen
Can you have master chief with a Energy sword or shot gun

I've already begun it. sad

But if you have the pics you want to use, post them and I'll use them. wink

CaptainBen
o ok nvm then. cant wait

Mando
Hotsauce is the sig-making GOD. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pray.gif

CaptainBen
Yes

Blair Wind
dude you keep getting better...the one you made for me looks like crap (and its still good, prolly my fav one Ive had!) compared to what your making now!

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by CaptainBen
o ok nvm then. cant wait

I'll have it soon. wink

Originally posted by Mando
Hotsauce is the sig-making GOD. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pray.gif

big grin

Originally posted by Blair Wind
dude you keep getting better...the one you made for me looks like crap (and its still good, prolly my fav one Ive had!) compared to what your making now!

I know. big grin

hotsauce6548
Here's another made for Captain Ben:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/MC-sig-3-copy.jpg

There's something that bothers me about this sig. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's there and it's annoying me. sad

Up next is a Vegeta sig for Darksith. big grin

Barker
droolio Hotsauce6548























's Sigs no expression




stick out tongue

CaptainBen
Hotsauce this is the most bad ass sig i have ever seen

Master Naresh
i tink its the colour halo goes with silver or blue , well done, u could have put cortana at the other end or make a sig with her for fun, i like halo alot but star wars pullls ahead in the most likable game

CaptainBen
Hotsauce i think the thing that is bothering you might be the letters they look a little strange

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by CaptainBen
Hotsauce i think the thing that is bothering you might be the letters they look a little strange

Could be... I'm not sure. erm

Something's bugging me...

Here's one with different text--

hotsauce6548
One for Darthsith:

Mando
Want a callenge hotsauce?

Reservoir Dogs sig. My name on it.

hotsauce6548
What's Reservoir Dogs? embarrasment

Mando
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
What's Reservoir Dogs? embarrasment


1993 Quentin Tarintino film. Search "Reservoir dogs" on google.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
What's Reservoir Dogs? embarrasment

wow that's shocking... icon5
I thought everyone knew Pulp Fiction & Reservoir Dogs...
obviously not.

anyways I just popped in to see what new sigs you'd been making...
I love CaptainBens sig. yes

Great Stuff. big grin

darksith
THANKS HOTSAUCE

Barker
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
One for Darthsith:
You Spoil Those November....ers.

Nice One big grin

Mando
Originally posted by Barker
You Spoil Those November....ers.

Nice One big grin


All 2k5ers are spoiled barker stick out tongue

Barker
Originally posted by Mando
All 2k5ers are spoiled barker stick out tongue
True erm

Anyway, Great Job On That Halo One Too, Sauce. smile

*~Puppy eyes~*
K.K.! ^_____^

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Barker
You Spoil Those November....ers.

Nice One big grin

I guess it's because I sometimes think that if they have a sig, they may want to stay at KMC. big grin

And thanks for the complements, everyone.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Here's one I made for Hondu:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/Signatures/Dynasty-Warriors-sig-copy.jpg

I love, except its a little blurry (Maybe its my eyes, i'm quite tired)

And you spelled my name wrong... but I can fix that!

Just put:

After Victory, Tighten Helmet Cord....

With the periods at the end.... and them maybe a Check symbol?

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Honda_Tadakatsu
I love, except its a little blurry (Maybe its my eyes, i'm quite tired)

And you spelled my name wrong... but I can fix that!

Just put:

After Victory, Tighten Helmet Cord....

With the periods at the end.... and them maybe a Check symbol?

It's supposed to be blurred. stick out tongue

I'll add in the text. How do you spell your name?

Honda_Tadakatsu
Gongsun ZAN no G... or else it'd be fine, but I like the text better.

Just put

GZ on the right corner, and then in whicked looking text,
After Victory, Tighten Helmet Cord... (Checkmark)

CaptainBen
http://gameover.sapo.pt/gfx/311373.gif

can you make this into a avatar

Barker
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I guess it's because I sometimes think that if they have a sig, they may want to stay at KMC. big grin

And thanks for the complements, everyone.
True, But Sometimes They Post Just Once, For A Sig, And Never Return. Tis Why I Make Them Wait Until They Have 100 Posts, So They Don't Run Off. smile

hotsauce6548
I won't be able to make avatars or sigs for a day or two. I'm down the shore and the laptop I'm using doesn't have Photoshop.

CaptainBen
Hey Barker can you resize it for me

Dr.Variant
hey i was wondering if someone could make me an Angel related sig. please and thanks

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I won't be able to make avatars or sigs for a day or two. I'm down the shore and the laptop I'm using doesn't have Photoshop.

Family_guy725
hotsauce hey could you make me a sig with sabretooth on it

Blair Wind
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I won't be able to make avatars or sigs for a day or two. I'm down the shore and the laptop I'm using doesn't have Photoshop


what part of that arnt people getting? sad

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Blair Wind
what part of that arnt people getting? sad

I don't know. stick out tongue


Anyway, I'm back on my computer, but I think I am going to take a break from making sigs.

Sorry. smile

Dukeofdeceit
:'( no hotsauce

Inspectah Deck
Where's my sig hotsauce?

Family_guy725
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I don't know. stick out tongue


Anyway, I'm back on my computer, but I think I am going to take a break from making sigs.

Sorry. smile well then your no use to me my men will meet you tomorrow if you get what im sayin lol

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Where's my sig hotsauce?

Sorry. Never made it because:

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I don't know. stick out tongue


Anyway, I'm back on my computer, but I think I am going to take a break from making sigs.

Sorry. smile

As for family-guy:

ninja stick out tongue

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>