jack hawksmoor vs superman in mexico city

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikedgravity
i think its the largest city in the world. who takes this.no prep.

colossus17
prob superman.......he can just destroy the city in like less then a minute....and then jack will have no powers

mikedgravity
you know i really don't see superman destroying a city and killing twenty million people.but you are the jury not the executioner.

colossus17
indeed i am .....but we are assuming that in this fight anything goes......and he could speedbliz and destroy it....

mikedgravity
i disagree it is not superman vs jack and mexico city. it is superman vs jack in mexico city superman will not kill twenty million people to win a fight and with all the rubble and what have you i still say jack can go toe to toe. his powers were in effect after moscow was destroyed.

colossus17
he can just fly up.and burn his ass or somethin

mikedgravity
oh that is clever you are a true creative genius. at twenty million people jack i would say is on par with superman.

colossus17
hey i am a future psychologist....my linguistic abilities rival that of .......ummm ur english teacher.....its just stupid sups moves at close to the speed of light.....he can fly.....unless jack has kryptonite or magic.....he aint going to do shit to sups........

mikedgravity
wow you are made of rage. koo koo. i am so glad you are so full of yourself regarding your linguistic ability.

Khellendros
Supes gets smacked aroudn like a b*tch when Jack turns New Mexico into a giant mech.

colossus17
Originally posted by mikedgravity
wow you are made of rage. koo koo. i am so glad you are so full of yourself regarding your linguistic ability.
what are u going to do about it bub......?

Solidus Snake
jack is my boy. but supes kicks his ass

DigiMark007
I'll vote for Jack, though I'm not 100% on that. He can merge with the city...there won't be much for Supes to punch or fry unless he tries to disintegrate the entire city. And Hawksmoor once used...what was it, Tokyo?...as a battle suit. So this is literally Superman vs. a pissed-off Mexico City. I'll take the world's largest city in that fight...though I wouldn't put it beyond Supes to just destroy it all and take the win.

-DM

whirlysplat
Its a silly thread. Because Supes won't destroy the city big grin

Jack even in the worlds largest city has got kickings before big grin

DigiMark007
We should probably ignore the people and just assume its deserted or in the Danger Room or something. "Supes wouldn't kill all those people" doesn't really answer the question that the thread poses, even if it's a true statement.

-DM

Khellendros
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Jack even in the worlds largest city has got kickings before big grin
O_o Yeah, by a guy who could unravel the universe. Not exactly a shameful thing.

EvilCap America
Well Sups HAS shrugged off being force-fed the eletrical grid of Metropolis so we know he can stand up to a fight with a city.Theres also a chance the collateral damage could screw Jack over

If you REALLY wanna even up the match give him Metropolis.Huge population most celebrated city in the DCU AND brimming with Brainiacs tech.That should at leaqst have a better chance than that as American Dad put it "Gods blind spot" place

Scoobless
i like Hawksmoor... but Superman would beat the sh!t out of him... JH can't hurt Supes and if he tries that melting into the city thing Supes would easily find him with x-ray vision, fly through the ground/building/whatever.... pull Jack out of it and bitchslap him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.