Hahahaa...the ..most...funniest/stupidest end movie i have ever seen!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
WHo has played Tekken 5 Story battle with Asuka.Don't you all love the End Scene?
I'd sure loved to be Jin...

SaTsuJiN
yes it was quite comical.. but I like Law's ending where paul comes up to him with the motorcycle bill

but, I dont think you would have liked to be jin when she blasted him straight into the boulder..

As for the stupidest ending I've seen, that goes to Legend of Dragoon for Psx... ugh.. I almost went into a duh seizure from the corniness

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
WHo has played Tekken 5 Story battle with Asuka.Don't you all love the End Scene?
I'd sure loved to be Jin...

What happens that's so funny?

Smasandian
The good ending to KOTOR. It was stupid and didnt give any closeure.

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
What happens that's so funny?

Asuka's trying to wake up Jin who's just detransformed from his Devil persona, he tries to get up, stumbles and the two of them fall over and Jin's face goes straight into her breasts. They get back up and she punches him through a boulder about fifteen feet away.

The other funny endings in Tekken 5 are:

Law's
Kuma's
Panda's
Ganryu's
Ling's
Anna's
Heihachi's
Roger jr's

Zen2nd
Seems like Tekken 5 is one big joke

Red Superfly
Halo 2 has a stupid ending.

Any ending that features a plant resembling the one from Little Shop Of Horrors must suck.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Halo 2 has a stupid ending.

Any ending that features a plant resembling the one from Little Shop Of Horrors must suck. LOL.. I definately cant disagree with that.. they really should slap the dude who drew the overmind up

Darth_Otaku

powerfulone1987
Would anyone reccommend that I purchase Tekken 5.
Keep in mind that it has been out for a while and it may be too old to buy now, I may be wrong because I don't know the actual date it was released.
Also, would you recommend a person to buy this game just to play by themselves and not with another person. Just one player. Does it work as a one player game?

Darth_Otaku
yes1Though it has high replay value.It was released thew first of July in the Netherlands.

CorderaMitchell
Manslaughter to twisted metal:black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.