Shadow of the Republic II: Endless Night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

STAR WARS
SHADOW OF THE REPUBLIC II
ENDLESS NIGHT

Two years have passed since the battle of Yavin IV and the fall of the Sith Lord, Jerik. Now the Jedi Order is being remade. Of course some senators believe that the fall of Coruscant was the Republic's fault.
The Republic refuses to change its ways and so many systems has united and begun to build a new army to overthrow the New Republic. War is coming...

(If you're willing to play just make a character...say a Jedi Padawan or a Soldier for the Republic or something)

Rade
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

STAR WARS
ENDLESS NIGHT

Peace has returned to the New Republic. The Jedi Order was barely saved by 3 Jedi Masters. Now they struggle to remake the order. Of course the Jedis still have enemies. But now at least the Dark Sith Lord, Jerik and his student, Lindo was defeated.
Now the Jedi Order can begin once more...

Thats what you oringally had, I think thats better.

General Zodiac
Yeah but the new one tells the people more of what's about to happen.

the-unforgiven
Do i join with the old one or create a new one?

General Zodiac
You can keep Dae or make a new character.

the-unforgiven
I think I'll make a new one. Do you have to be jedi or sith, or can you be another class. or can you be a forceuser in another class than jedi or sith?

General Zodiac
Jedi Padawan
Republic Soldier
Confedracy Soldier
Bounty Hunter
Pilot
Anything expect Sith

the-unforgiven
Let the creation beginn.

Name: Zuke Zaxer
Agillance: Who pay me the most?
Class: Bounty Hunter (Have force powers)
History: He dont want to remeber, so he dont.
Physical appearance. The man standing in my sig and the one crounching show how he looks like. Without helmet, dark black hair, blue eyes. He has a lenght of 1.85 meters.

(anything i should add?)

General Zodiac
Hello Zuke.

the-unforgiven
Hey you.

General Zodiac
If you know anyone ask them to join.

LordSorgo
Did this recieve permission?

General Zodiac
Yes.

2Tidus!
Name: Jaden
Alligance: None. Renegade kinda person, but actually, which side pays him more like Zuke.
Biography: A 33 year old bounty hunter with mandolarian weapons, armor, and jetpack with missle. He could not weild a lightsiber but use force like Push,Pull, and absorb.
Appearence: Tall 6'5. Golden/silver/blue mandolarian armor.

the-unforgiven
Then we are quite simular, only thing is that mine from now on is Mainly red, and the rest are white

General Zodiac
Welcome Jaden. 2 Bounty Hunters.

2Tidus!
They could be partners if you want unforgiven.

General Zodiac
In a world after a war. 2 bounty hunters team up. They are the Bounty Hunters. Coming soon to a theatre near you.

the-unforgiven
Lets go co-op big grin an unstobbable team.. ..

*a while later*

Well, almost.

2Tidus!
Yeah. ergh... Rated R- Gore, Blood, and aggresive themses.

the-unforgiven
lol.. 2 bounty hunters, with both mandorians big grin thats what i call power big grin

General Zodiac
2 weeks later...The Bounty Hunters in an all new adventure. The Bounty Hunters 2: Reloaded.
Fan: Bounty Hunters 1 hasn't come out yet.
Fan 2: This place is crazy.

the-unforgiven
haha big grin you have quite an imagination smile

General Zodiac
I see dead people.........no really it was at this funeral. He was in a box. I saw him.

2Tidus!
But then he became a zombie! A bounty hunter zombie with a wooden cane!

General Zodiac
..............shall we start with Bounty Hunters and work are way up now or wait till tomorrow.

the-unforgiven
Does not mather to me

General Zodiac
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

STAR WARS
ENDLESS NIGHT

Two years have passed since the battle of Yavin IV and the fall of the Sith Lord, Jerik. Now the Jedi Order is being remade. Of course some senators believe that the fall of Coruscant was the Republic's fault.
The Republic refuses to change its ways and so many systems has united and begun to build a new army to overthrow the New Republic. War is coming...

Two bounty hunters stand outside as an old man walks out.

Old Man: You know what to do. Go to Naboo and kill the Queen. You'll get paid half now and half later. I want her head.

2Tidus!
"Yes. It will be done" said Jaden. He signaled his bounty hunter friend to follow him into their mandolarian ship.

the-unforgiven
"I'll se what we can do about it, sir" he said with an robotic voice . "Have any information about the security around her?" he fixed some things with his gear while talking.

General Zodiac
Old Man: She is currently staying at her house near the lake. About 20 guards should be protecting her but nothing highly important. I want her dead in 3 days or less.

the-unforgiven
"We will bring her in two or less, sir" he nodded as he walked after his friend.

2Tidus!
Jaden put on his backpack and all his weapons. His main was the good ol' blue firing Republican Empire rifle. The one which came with the troops of Kamino the very first time the clones were made.

General Zodiac
The Old Man reentered the room after handing Zuke 500,000,000 Republic Credits.

the-unforgiven
~A little much to carry, but however.. this is fantasy smile~

Zuke walked after him, one thing they did not have in coment. weapon of choice. Zuke rather pick light guns, laser handguns and stuff like that. Jaden used a rifle.

General Zodiac
Raxis Prime...the planet the bounty hunters are on is a planet of debris where no one comes...expect the 30 senators pissed off.

the-unforgiven
"Are you ready, friend?" he said as he pulled his two guns. It was far to the lake, but it felt good holding them.

General Zodiac
(Oh the blasters)

the-unforgiven
(What about them?)

2Tidus!
~Actually, credits are like money on a credit card. So they'll have two credit cards split~.

Jaden chuckeled. "Always read" he said checking that his rifle was ready.

~Zodiac, do you know what those laser rifles were called? With the blue fire?~

2Tidus!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC-17_blaster_rifle

General Zodiac
(You talking about Tenloss Disruptor Rifle? Never mind)

2Tidus!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC-17_blaster_rifle a DC-17 Blaster Rifle. Found it.

the-unforgiven
~oh. okey big grin~

"Shall we rent an vechiel?" Zuke said and smiled. "It would make this job abit faster.

General Zodiac
(I noticed)

General Zodiac
Old Man on commlink: Once you kill the Queen cover your tracks. I don't want any Jedi problems.

the-unforgiven
"What do you think of us? There wont be much of a track to follow." Zuke said in the comm-link and smiled.

General Zodiac
Naboo has long been an enigma to astrophysicists, Its porous, plasma-rich interior and lack of a molten core is a phenomenon not found on any known planet in the galaxy. The surface of Naboo is covered by dense swamps, rolling grass plains, and verdant hills. The largest mountain chain, the Gallo Mountains, bisect the largest continent and divide the great grass plains of the north from the Lianorm Swamp in the south. South of the Lianorm Swamp is Paonga Sea, where at the bottom lies the Gungan city of Otah Gunga. Underneath the planet's surface is a tremendous maze of passages and caves, home to immense aquatic animals and creatures that are never seen on the surface. Gungans dominate these 'underwaterways', using them as a highway of sorts between their surface Holy Places and their underwater cities.

the-unforgiven
~We are not at naboo? where are we?~

General Zodiac
Raxus Prime

Raxus Prime is packed with toxic debris and has a poisonous surface. It is where Count Dooku found the Force Harvester. There are many ancient secrets hidden in this planet. Three missions in the video game Star Wars: The Clone Wars take place on Raxus Prime. It is also the birthplace of the Confederacy of Independent Systems formed by Count Dooku about 2 years earlier before the Clone Wars. As a child, Boba Fett had an adventure here, shortly before the Clone Wars battle there.

the-unforgiven
"Okey, we will need a ship." he walks to the bay and start to look after a nice one.

LordSorgo
Nickname: Xavius
Droid Class: Assassin Droid
Appearance/History: A tall, Black droid with Yellow eyes. He has very efficient skill with a Vibroblade and an even more professional skill with Blasters, Rifles, Carbines and any other gun. He is one of the most flexible droids on the market and the Micro sucionaters on his feet can make him walk on walls, not to mention his incredibly sharp fingers. He has a Rocket Launcher mounted under his arm and his finger can flap down to create a flame thrower. He also had a Jetpack installed inside his back with backup fluid. He is currently looking for a new Master.
Alliance: None currently.
Height: 6'5
Weight: 393 LBS

LordSorgo
Xavius was gently being kept in Solitary confinement in a Solid glass tube in the middle of nowhere on Raxus prime. He had been deserted and was still shut down...

the-unforgiven

2Tidus!
Jaden loaded his secondary weapon, one of the most deadlest. A Stouker Concussion Rifle. He smirked, thought it couldn't be seen cause of his helmet. "Lets pick that one" said Jaden in his robotic kinda voice pointing at one of the ships.

the-unforgiven
Zuke smiled at jaden, ofcourse he could not notice, but he did anyway. "Its a nice ship, do you think they will sell it to us?" he laughed.

General Zodiac
Ship Seller: Greetings. You interested in the Prometheus? It's the latest of its class.

2Tidus!
"To the buissnes. How much do you want for it? We would also want some seeker missiles installed on it, and much more weapons." said Jaden.

General Zodiac
Seller: Hmm...the full upgarde will take half an hour. Let's see...the price of the ship...weaponry....cost you 120,000 Republic Credits.

2Tidus!
"Ok. I want two pairs of Quad laser cannons, a pair of light Ion Cannons, 3 Proton torpedoes, and efcours a Gravity well projector. And a pair of seeker missiles" said Jaden.

General Zodiac
Seller: You want an assassin droid as well? Top model, EX-323.

2Tidus!
"That'll do well too." said Jaden. He nodded toward his mandolorian friend.

General Zodiac
Seller: It'll be 125,000 Reublic Credits for the ship and the droid.

2Tidus!
"Ok." said Jaden. He lightly hit Zuke on the shoulder as a signal to give the Seller the money. After all Zuke was the one with 500 milion credits for now.

General Zodiac
Seller: We'll get right work. There's a waiting room over there or you can come back in half an hour.

the-unforgiven
Zuke nodded. "I like were your heads at, Jaden" he said and smiled when jaden ordered the guns. He then payed the man. "Here you go. What can you tell me about the assassin droid then?"

2Tidus!
Jaden nodded smirking.

~Changed my decision, I'll have the DC-15 Blaster http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw_img/g_dc15r.jpg and the secondary weapon like I said~

the-unforgiven
OOC: nothing with starwars. http://www.pitbullproblem.tk/ have sound.

"You should wear light" zuke said as he pulled his two laser handguns.

2Tidus!
"Nah. I'll stay with the DC-15, and the Stouker Concussion Rifle. THe Stouker itself can take out anyone in a radios of 4 meters. While in the other mode, it can rip apart throu 5 meters of Steel" said Jaden.

the-unforgiven
"Well, why shoot trough, when you may spread terror by blowing the steel up" he said and smiled as he started to think about what a little bomb could do.

2Tidus!
"And don't forget these" he said as he pointed toward the clipped Saber Darts on his belt.

General Zodiac
Seller: All done.

the-unforgiven
"Ofcourse i will not" he said and smiled. He looked at the seller. "Great. Thanks for the help"

2Tidus!
Jaden walked into the ship and sat into the pilot's seat.

General Zodiac
Nightfall cames to Raxus Prime.

2Tidus!
"Ready?" asked Jaden double checking all systems.

the-unforgiven
"I was born ready." he said sitting next to Jaden.

2Tidus!
Jaden activated the ship, chec king that Zuke was in the co pilots seat Jaden ascended into space.

the-unforgiven
"Lets take this poor queen out, and get the rest of the money" he smiled at Jaden, even is he could not see it, since he had the helmet.

General Zodiac
Upon arriving at Naboo you spotted the Queen's home near the lake.

the-unforgiven
Zuke took the ship for landing. Quick, swift and silent they was at the ground. "Okey, there is two ways of doing this" he said and looked at his hands. In one hand he had a damn powerfull bomb, and in the other a knife." he looked at Jaden. "It's all up to you now"

2Tidus!
"Comeone. That is'nt fun. Lets go in, firing left and right. Then set the queen on a chair, and put the bomb right next to her" said Jaden.

the-unforgiven
He smiled at Jaden. "I thought it was damn funny" he said and smiled. He loaded his gun. "Lets get it over with"

General Zodiac
4 Naboo guards stood in the front of the main doorway.

Antillies
is it ok if i join this one too?

General Zodiac
(Sure, need your new character or your old one)

2Tidus!
Jaden nodded, he rolled over in fire range, before the guards could take their aim at him he crouched on his knee and opened fire of plue shots from his DC 15.

General Zodiac
1 of the guards fell dead.
Guard: We're under attack! Save the Queen!
Guard 2: Right away!

1 of the guards ran inside. The other 2 ran behind a column and fired at Jaden.

2Tidus!
Jaden smirked, he took cover of another pillar, and then peeked again and began shooting at the other pillar with rapid fire.

General Zodiac
The guard got shoot in the head.
Guard: We need backup!
The last guard begun to shoot at you with a rocket launcher.

2Tidus!
"Oh crap!!" said Jaden ducking for another pillar as the other exploded. "Zuke!! Some help would be nice!" he said.

Antillies

General Zodiac
2 more guards entered the room. 1 fired a simple Naboo pistol and the other had a rocket launcher.
Guard: Antilles! Get the Queen out of here!

the-unforgiven
Zuke slowly walked around the corner, and under his mandorian helmet he smiled. A quick blast of his handgun and the man fell dead to the ground, with a shot in his head. "Wonderful. What would we do without eachoter?" he said and smiled

Antillies
antillies:i will!!! come here ur highness!!!
*they ran out of the room and down to the hangar bay*

the-unforgiven
The hangar bay was outside. Zuke watched a man run away with someone. "THEY ARE ESCAPING" he said quickly to Jaden. He activated his jetpack. "Well?" he said looking at Jaden.

Antillies
antillies:we are almost the ur highness!!!!!
*he grabbed her arm making her run faster*

2Tidus!
Jaden took out his Scouter Concussion Rifle, he fired the powerful shot at the queen.

General Zodiac
Zuke landed on the hanger bay.
Jedi: Go! By the honor of the Jedi you won't pass.
The young Jedi Padawan ignited his lightsaber.

General Zodiac
The Queen was hit in her arm.

2Tidus!
"Who cares about your honor of the jedi!" answered Jaden taking out his DC 15 and shooitng at the Jedi.

General Zodiac
The Jedi blocked some of the hits but fell dead.

Antillies
Originally posted by General Zodiac
The Queen was hit in her arm.

antillies:are u okay?
*runs inside the hangar and into the ship*
antillies rest now ur highness and i will take u out of here
*gets to the cocpit and starts up the engines*

2Tidus!
"Stupid Jedi!!" said Jaden. He took out his COncussion Rifle and fired at hte engines of the ship.

Antillies
antillies:shit what a blast!!!!
*shuts down the engine that got hit*

the-unforgiven
Zuke flew up on the shit. a nice aim and he had made himself a new entrance from the window. "Hello my highness" he said as he walked into the ship from the front.

silvertsume
(( can i join...? ^^ ))

2Tidus!
Jaden followed him. With a click of both his wrists, small vibroblade claws came from both of his knuckeles.

Antillies
antillies: get down ur highness!!!!
*picks up his gun and starts shooting at zuke*

the-unforgiven
((of course smile ))

"Dont escape your faith, queen." he then looked at the Jedi. "Dont worrie, jedi. Its the queen we want" he said kindly at the jedi.

the-unforgiven
Zuke threw himself aside. Zuke was famous for his mad ideas. He pulled a drop sensitiv bomb. "Well, go ahead. Shoot me" he said as he aimed the gun at the jedi.

Antillies
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
((of course smile ))

"Dont escape your faith, queen." he then looked at the Jedi. "Dont worrie, jedi. Its the queen we want" he said kindly at the jedi.
im no jedi u know

the-unforgiven

Antillies
antillies:well i might just do that!!!!
*he aimed at zuke*

Antillies
star wars profile
Name:antillies
proffession: pilot
job:smuggler
ship: old rebel medium transport

silvertsume
(( ty.. is there a registration thread...?.. oh no.. zuke..dont do it... stick out tongue lol ))

the-unforgiven
Zuke smiled at him. He got courage, for beeing a pilot. Zuke smiled as he quickly pulled the gun and fired. The shot hit the gun of Antillies making it drop. But at the same time, he was about to drop the bomb. It fell and he dropped his gun to grab the bomb. "Hand her over, friend" he said calmly after saving the bomb, only 4-5 centimeters from the ground.

Antillies
Antillies:why should i?
*unoticed he pulls out aplasma torch and starts to walk against zuke*

the-unforgiven
Zuke laying on the ground kick him in the chest. "I'll pay you" he said to the pilot as he pulled another handgun. "Well, well, well." he said as neither the queen or pilot had a firearm. he backed abit, to keep the distance. "Dont make me" he turned and shot the queen in the leg. He loved to play, if it was possible.

General Zodiac
The wall of the ship exploded open throwing Zuke across the ship.
IG-100: Hand over the queen.
4 entered each with a blaster rifle. And carrying on their back are elctro-staffs.
They stepped aside.
????: Zuke. Where is the Queen?

Antillies
antillies:this is greate more ppl!!!!
*backs up a bit*
get out of here!!!!!!!!

General Zodiac
?????: Foolish human! The New Confederacy of Independent Systems (CIS) has been reborn. And no one will stop us this time. The Jedi are too few in numbers.

Antillies
antillies:WTF!!!!!!!
*backs up into the wall*

General Zodiac
The 4 IG-100s (Grievous's Bodyguards from ROTS) surround Antilles as the mysterious droid walks towards him.
?????: The Republic will fall. The death of the Queen will mark the beginning of this war. We already have hundreds of systems at are command and we're ready to being invasion.

Antillies
antillies:so what are u going to do with me?

General Zodiac
?????: Add your head to my collection.

Antillies
antillies:well im sorry to say this but no u aint gonna take my head!!!!
*takes a cable and tries to shortcurkuit one of the droids*

General Zodiac
Ig-100: Mal-mal-mal.......................
?????: Outdated model.
He throws the droid into the wall.

Antillies
*does the same with the next one*

the-unforgiven
Zuke rise up. "NO-ONE IS TAKING MY BOUNTY FROM ME!" he shuted as he pressed a button on his suit, activating the flamethrower. "Burn bitches" he said as he started to fry them.

Antillies
*with only two left that zuke takes care of. antillies carries the queen out of the ship*

the-unforgiven
"Well, now that's over. One problem left." he started to get tired of the pilot trying to protect her. "You are outstrenghten and outgunned" he said aiming at the two of them.

silvertsume
name: Aroura (rori for short)

sex: female

profession: assasin

current job: working as a co pilot on a mission to assasinate a certain mystery person, and protect the queen. she was paid a heavy reward.

bio: rori really isnt a mean person.. she treis to keep her jobs short because she tends to get attached to the people she is working with, which is her specialty. her history is locked away, even partially from herself

physical appearence: shoulder lenght, layered blond hair, and icy grey eyes.

silvertsume
(( that ok.. or did i (( as usual)) get something wrong...? ))

Antillies
antillies:so what? im not letting u have this one!!!!
*bail continues walking with the queen on his shoulder*

the-unforgiven
((What kind of assassin? melee or distance?))

Zuke walk towards antilles. "Sad, really sad" he said as he aimed the gun at the queen. "Where are all her guards?"

((WERE ARE ALL HER GUARDS?:P))

Antillies
antillies:well thats is what i wanna know!!!!!!!!!
*he lbegan to feel that this isnt the queen he was supposed to protekt*

silvertsume
((both)) rori walked stealthily in the shadows, a pistol in hand. damn.. she thought.. if only i didnt need this money. she looked up. was this the one..? well.. better do my thing..' she said to herse;ff. she stepped out and held the pistl to a man's head.. he was aiming dirctly at the queen in question. " my bulle will reach you alot faster then yours will reach her.." rori whispered in his ear... her other hand rested on a gun nder her cloak.

General Zodiac
Far off you see a royal starship fly off.

Antillies
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Far off you see a royal starship fly off.

damn i knew it!!!!!!!
who are u????*antillies put her on the ground*

General Zodiac
Fake: Her protection.

Antillies
why wasnt i told this??when i find them they gonna have some explanation to do!!and who is gonn pay for the dammage on my ship??
*he takes her to a safe spot*

silvertsume
*rolls eyes* " great start..." she mumbled, lowering the gun. she still kept alert though.

General Zodiac
?????: Curse. A fake. The Jedi must be aware of this by now.
The droid leaves.
Guard: The Queen is safely on her way to Coruscant.

Antillies
safely on her way!!!? not if i get my hands on them!!! so who is gonna fix my ship?
*sees a girl over there next to Zuke and walks over there*

General Zodiac
Guard: We'll be happy to pay for the damages...
A Jedi StarFighter landed.

Antillies
okey u can start by getting some ppl to begin with the repairs!!!
*he said as he wailked towards the girl with the gun..also he was aware of the jedi SF landing but he ignored it*

Antillies
hi there*he looked her in the eyes*

silvertsume
she turned and held his gaze. " hi.. " she raised an eye suspiciuocsly. " im rori." she gave her real name, because if things got messy... she could always kill him.

Antillies
so are u also on route to ruin for me? if the case is so just do it now so i can get going.........*he looked at his beutiful ship being all ruined*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>