Epi. 7,8, and 9 (non SS.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revidian
No flaming unless its use full

mysterio69
are you asking if GL will do ep 7-9? cuz that's a no.

DeVi| D0do
WTF?

What the f**k?

I voted for everything coz I'm cool

Darth Revidian
And reasons to why its a no?

Vanquish
Yes I want 7,8,9, and Yes they will be made. Maybe not by GL, but they will be made somehow.

Too much money in the franchise to let it die now.

mysterio69
because DOdo's uncle george said so.

Darth Revidian
My thoughts exactly. Vanquish

Darth Revidian
SuperShadow is 100% bull

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by mysterio69
because DOdo's uncle george said so.
yes

We have a thread or two (or ninety) on this already by the way... see, I'm being polite... not flaming! eek!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t350654.html

mysterio69
well, this has been discussed a billion times, and the saga is about anakin. anakin's story has been told. done and done.

Darth Revidian
You did not flame young padawan

Darth Revidian
The SAGA is about anakin and his offspring.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by mysterio69
well, this has been discussed a billion times, and the saga is about anakin. anakin's story has been told. done and done.
Exactly. This has been discussed to death... and then in the afterlife as well... the story's over, let it go.

Perhaps there will be other stories in the future, but the Skywalker saga is OVER!

Vanquish
Dude, saying it is about Anakin and it's done and done is kind of short sighted isn't it? The OT wasen't about Anakin was it? But they still managed to make some money of re-focusing the main character and milking it for more money.

I don't think it's that unreasonable to assume that they will do it again. Or maybe it will be totally different time period full of characters we have never seen or heard of who knows?

But mark my words, there will be another series of movies. Patience star wars fans, it's coming....

Darth Revidian
Next topic is at Expanded Universe and literature Kotor related

DeVi| D0do
How was the OT not about Anakin?

confused

((The_Anomaly))
and the poll is currently at an even 3 down the board!

Lord Ganon
The whole story of Episode I-VI is about Anakin Skywalker, George Lucas has said it himself. If there is another trilogy, it would be stupid because Anakin is dead. And George has stated that he and no one else will make a Star Wars movie, ever.

Tulak Hord
Question if I may ask. Who is this vanquish person and why does he think he knows everything? (For a complete understanding of why he's on my nerves, read my thread entitled "Question"wink

Ken Kenobi
Please use the thread in the Literature and EU forum.

Closed.

lockd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.