Scorpion v. Kazuya v. Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WAF3001
Answers.com says these three are the "evil guys" of their games. So which of these evil dudes do you think would win. Here's the storyline:
Nightmare gets the Soul Edge sword. Scorpion gets his mystical sword from the heavens. These two events happen at the same time in their respected dimensions. Thes events cause a rip through the dimension portal, and both fighters wind up looking at a transformed Kazuya. Kazuya attacks the two. Nightmare says his famous, "Souls Some unto me" and Scorps sees this as a bad guy thing and attacks the blonde knight. Meanwhile, Kazuya fights the two from above. Who wins?

SaTsuJiN
Nightmare has longer reach, more damage and the ability to sidestep... me thinks he winz.. thumb up

CorderaMitchell
First you gave scorpion overpowered stuff, Devil kazuya is the strongest, Scorpion is neutral, and I thought you died................

Darkstorm Zero
I'm also going to vote for Nightmare, not much is going to be able to stand up to someone when they posess a weapon that can alter the very nature of the world they stand on... >.> <.<

WAF3001
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
First you gave scorpion overpowered stuff, Devil kazuya is the strongest, Scorpion is neutral, and I thought you died................

You thought I died?

CorderaMitchell
I heard rumors.

Kiske
Nightmare wins this one. He is ownage.
Think, ownage.

SaTsuJiN
Ring Out, FTW~

WAF3001
One guy thinks Kazuya would win. Could you elaborate on that?

Darth_Otaku
Nope.

WAF3001
whatever

{DR3AM3R]
nightmare

{DR3AM3R]
you see that sword it has a freaken eye on it wtf?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.