Lobo vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Okay so these 2 run into eachother Lobo disses Thors hat and Thor smacks him in the face with the Hammer Lobo gets pissed and they get to the fighting.

whirlysplat
The mainman guts him big grin

Fanboy
Are you sure about that? THor has durability to a certain level.

whirlysplat
Yes but he is a hippy, I take it this is man to man no wussy magic hammerbig grin

Fanboy
Wuss magic hammer? Man this wussy magic hammer killed Doomsday in one hit and really messed up Galactus according to this stuff I read in a magazine.

whirlysplat
When did the hammer kill Doomsday and mess up Galactus?big grin

Fanboy
During JLA and Avengers Superman was fighting some guy with a death hook thing and Thor was behind him knocking his Hammer into Doomsdays head and the Galactus thing happened when Galactus was desperately hungry and he went to go earth Fantasic Four and Avengers just kicked his a--.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Fanboy
During JLA and Avengers Superman was fighting some guy with a death hook thing and Thor was behind him knocking his Hammer into Doomsdays head and the Galactus thing happened when Galactus was desperately hungry and he went to go earth Fantasic Four and Avengers just kicked his a--.

hmmm so its canon then big grin

ZephroCarnelian
No. I believe it's not. smile

And there's no chance of even the mighty Mjolnir killing Doomsday in one go. No chance at all.

I think Thor might take this simply cos he's the good guy.

But my hearts with Lobo on this.

He's the Man!!!

big grin

whirlysplat
Indeed he is and as if you didn't know Zeph my response to the thread writer was laced with sarcasmbig grin

ZephroCarnelian
I could smell it, even from here. big grin

whirlysplat
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
I could smell it, even from here. big grin
big grin

olympian
"No. I believe it's not.

And there's no chance of even the mighty Mjolnir killing Doomsday in one go. No chance at all."

psst. Godblast.

There i said it big grin

ZephroCarnelian
Pssst!

That's not Mjolnir though - it's just Mjolnir channeling the power....

Odin does it without using Mjolnir....

There I said it!!! big grin

wink

yahman
olympian dude how do you start Threads ???????

ZephroCarnelian
Dude! I'm far nicer than Olympian!!!

Ask me!!! big grinbig grinbig grin

olympian
You said a one shot with the hammer. And a godblast fits in the description. mad

There i said it again wink

olympian
"olympian dude how do you start Threads ???????"

Beats me i didnt started any so far blink

whirlysplat
Dohh! it says start new topic at the top, if you want sigs go to the art forum and ask a very nice girl TWellingforever.

ZephroCarnelian
But the guy above was talking about the Hammer being Thrown at Doomsday.

That would not kill him.

A Godblast might do.

But not just having Mjolnir Thrown at him - Heck, Supes took one full in the face in a crossover and it didn't budge him or even make him flinch, lol!

olympian
Starting Thread is what Fanboy did in here. I just replied.

I didnt started a Thread yet since i only joined this week and im still knowing the place.

olympian
"But not just having Mjolnir Thrown at him - Heck, Supes took one full in the face in a crossover and it didn't budge him or even make him flinch, lol!"

Jla/Avengers? He took one full hammer trow in his face and was sent flying against a bulding(s). He was also bleeding if im not mistaken.

ZephroCarnelian
Oi! Supes is inconsistant! You know that!!! wink

So don't deliberately pick out his worst!!! big grin

olympian
What are you talking, Thor trew it like a baseball pro.

Dont diss the arm of the migthy Thunder God.

whirlysplat
on my world the dials go up to 11. big grin

Fanboy
Not thrown but just Thor smashing it in Doomsdays face.

Fanboy
Yeah I started it dagnabit.

olympian
"Not thrown but just Thor smashing it in Doomsdays face"

And we didnt even managed to see the face getting smashed!

Dang!

Fanboy
Yeah I know man I mean I just saw Thor hitting Doomsday and I was all like da-- fu-- I wanted to see that sh--.

olympian
We managed to see his legs tho.

" Aye miscrant. Nice boots you got there. I shall removed them of thee after smashing you for good. "

Fanboy
Is that all you guys gotta say I need votes?

The MISTER
Lobo beat Superman down and he wasn't even taking the fight seriously. He was beating him worse than Doomsday was.

Lobo would kill Thor before Thor would know that he was able to do it so easily.

jacobo0o
wait wait wait superman lost to lobo??
is he the strongest DC then??
i thought superman never lost a fight

black robb
Originally posted by jacobo0o
wait wait wait superman lost to lobo??
is he the strongest DC then??
i thought superman never lost a fight and Wolverine beat Lobo so...Wolverine>Lobo>Superman

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by black robb
and Wolverine beat Lobo so...Wolverine>Lobo>Superman

laughing You do realise some Wolvie fanboy's gonna seize on this cat=pet, dog=pet, cat=dog logic and start another Wolverine vs Supes thread.

Fanboy
Okay but Lobo never kille Superman if Superman let all his strength out I think Superman would have won.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.