Who on marvel earth can stop this team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
For some unholy reason, Galactus and Unicron(comic) team up and decide they will send their Heralds to take over earth.

Scenario#1
So they send SS and Galvatron (full powered) to earth. Can these two take over?
Who would defeat them? Especially working together...

Scenario#2

Unicron and Galactus team up to destroy earth and destroy the matrix on earth..who can stop them?

yahman
Scenario#1
So they send SS and Galvatron (full powered) to earth. Can these two take over?
Who would defeat them? Especially working together...

Galvaron is a low level character compared to SS. Anyone above Iron man could have Galvatron

SS is a different matter but with the Likes of Beta Ray Bill, Thor, Black Bolt, Doctor Strange, Sentry, Apocalypse, Nefaria and loads of others I'm sure it wouldn't be to hard to bring the Herald down

Scenario#2

Unicron and Galactus team up to destroy earth and destroy the matrix on earth..who can stop them?

Scenario # 2 is a different matter

I'm mean its hard enough for earth against one world devourer, let alone two.

The Big Guns are going to have to be pulled in for this E.G. Path-eon Leaders, Eternals, Destroyer, Scarlett Witch, Phoenix, Franklin Richards, Nate Grey, God Cable, Xavier and the others mentioned before.

Even then i don't know if it will be enough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.