How old is Revan by Post KOTOR2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthrevan89
I have always wondered how old Revan was supposed to be. Yes I know it was never stated in the games, but I would like some opinons.

I say by the end of KOTOR2 he is close to 40.

Human Vader
im pretty sure he was in his late twenties when he first went to fight the mandalorians. so thats what three years before KOTOR? making him about 30 during that. then KOTOR II is five years later so that would make him about 35. his actual age is never stated obviously so we can only guess

General Zodiac
I say around 40-45.

Fishy
Early 30's or something...

Bastila was still to young to join the Mandelorian wars, and Revan I think wasn't all that much older then her, maybe early 22, 23.. A few years war and he's 25/26 then 2.5 more of fighting against the Jedi and then Malak and he would be 27.5/28.5 5 years later and he would be around 32/33, but thats a guess at best.

Emperor Revan
I think he was 20 at the start of the Mandalorian wars, maybe younger, 27 by KOTOR and 32 by KOTOR 2. But that's just an opinion of course.

Human Vader
i originally thought early twenties as well. but revan was said to be a powerful jeedai knight and was able to convince all those jeedai to foolow against the councils orders. you also hear about how wise he was as a jeedai. i dont think hed have all that in his early twenties. i know hes revan, but hed barely be outside of being a padawan at 20. i think he would have had to be a knight for a few years at least for him to gain that reputation

Fishy
He was a legendaric JEdi and people always looked up to him even when he was young. I think he got that reputation pretty fast. And could very well have had it in his early twenty's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.