Anakin tpm/ Jar Jar Binks...Worst characters ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Fisto
I really thought that anakin had the worst part in the phantom menace...let me give you some example...

"Are you an angel?"
"I want to be the first one to see them all!"
"It's working! It's working!"
"I can race? Whooopeee!"-not sure if those words are exact
"...and they blow you up! BOOM!"
"I'm the only human that can do it!"
"Qui-Gon told me to stay in the cockpit and that's what I'm gonna do!"

If you can think of anymore...list 'em below...

And as far as Jar Jar goes...I mean...He's Jar Jar...what more is needed to be said?

Lord Ganon
Yep, they both sucked.

exanda kane
Worst things about TPM and possibly whole PT

Tusken Raider
There is another, but it's fairly funny.....

"All batteries, fire. Fire!"

AND

"Magnetize! Magnetize!" I used to think he said "Negatize!" but it's just his accent.

BACK ON TOPIC
Jar Jar doesn't bother me really, but he can wear on me after a while. Young Anakin...well, Lucas just wanted him to act like a normal kid, I guess...

viking12344
I don't think that dialogue is far off from what an ambitious 9/10/11 year old kid in a similar situation would say. I get that you did not like Anakin as a child but the dialogue seemed ok to me.

Tusken Raider
Young Anakin was in character, I guess fans just wanted a stern, angsty ten year old, even though Anakin had no reason to be angry at that time in his life. Jar Jar is hyper, and the movie where he had a big role is passed, so maybe people should just forget about him if they hate him so much.

Jar Jar can be somewhat amusing, his clumsiness is usually funny, usually. I think it may have been a tad overdone, though...

DenKi
well they should of casted a older charater first off, and since he was ment to be the chosen one we should of seen some Power, a force push or somthing what we wasnt ment to do

Dark Lord Plo
Originally posted by DenKi
well they should of casted a older charater first off, and since he was ment to be the chosen one we should of seen some Power, a force push or somthing what we wasnt ment to do

eek! ..............................oh and "YIPPPPPIEE"

Ast Rofan
Anakin in TPM was fine, but people where expecting some evil psychotic little bastard child.

Anakin acted like a 9 year old boy, which I am pretty sure he was a 9 year old boy. Wierd huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.